Cuffed in the car

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
vongrad
Unfettered Newbie

Cuffed in the car

Unread post by vongrad »

Doing selfbondage in semi-public places have always been a huge turn on for me. I am very scared that I might be discovered, but still I can't help getting really turned on when I do it.

Yesterday I did this very simple scenario. Normally I always do it in places where there are very few people around, but this time was different.

A week ago I locked my self in my CS-100 chastity belt, put the keys in a time controlled safe which is secured to the wall at home, and set the timer for two weeks. So yesterday I still had one weeks before I could touch myself or even get an erection, and frustration was beginning to set in.

After work I drove to a parking lot in front of a shopping centre, with fastfood places and a local high school nearby. The car was parked so it faced a place where lots of people would walk by, and it was that time of day where lots of students and other would be there.

I placed a small portable time controlled safe on the passenger seat (it weighs about 2 kg and is rather small), set the timer for one hour and locked some padlock keys inside it. I placed the rest of the keys to my restraints in the trunk. I sat down in the driver seat, locked the car and got my restraints out from a bag.

First I locked my SM-Factory collar around my neck and my heavy Clejuso legirons around my ancles. Then I wrapped a chain around my waist, locked it tight with a padlock and with the same padlock I locked the handcuffs to it.

I used another padlock to lock the chain from my leg irons to a metal bar below the seat. I turned my collar around so the ring was in the back, and used another padlock and a very short chain to lock the ring to the headrest of the seat. That meant that my head was now fixed and unable to move much. I couldn't bend forward, not even turn my head around.

I put the time controlled safe next to me where I could still reach it (it was in a bag with a rope attached to it so I could pull it towards me) and finally clicked the handcuffs around my wrists. The handcuffs were high security Peerless 710C that can be double locked without the key. I tightened the cuffs a few clicks more before I double locked them.

I was trapped! Due to the collar I could only sit upright with a 40mm wide steel collar around my neck, and my hands were locked to a tight waistchain with high security handcuffs. I quickly became very very horny, but even with my hands in front, the chastity belt prevented any pleasure down there.

All I could do was sit there and watch people walk by and hope they didn't notice me (or maybe hope that they did, not sure what I really wanted). When people walked close by I wanted to hide my restraints, but I douldn't move out of the way.

After about two minutes I regretted what I had done and wanted out, but there was no way out for at least one hour. I struggled in my restraints, but the handcuffs just hurt my wrists. Wow, I really made them tight... a bit too tight.

When some hot women walked by I really wanted to jerk off and the fear that they might notice me made me even hornier, especially when they looked my way. It was good I was locked in a secure chastity belt, as a slave should not be able to get pleasure just because he feels horny.

Some people definitely noticed the collar, but you had to be really close to notice the handcuffs, so I don't think anybody noticed them. Not sure if people noticed the padlock that locked the collar to the seat.

I got a few scares when people got too close (especially when someone parked their car next to mine) but no one made any attempt to contact me.

After one hour I could open the safe and get the keys to the padlocks. I removed the locks, but I was still handcuffed (but not to the waist chain anymore), wearing my collar and my legirons. The key for those were in the trunk.

My wrists were sore, but too many people around to exit the car wearing these restraints, and I couldn't put on my jacket to try to hide them due to the handcuffs. I waited about half an hour more before I got impatient and figured that no one was close enough to see me, so I hurried out of the car, got to the trunk and got the keys back in the car. To be honest I don't know if I was seen or not as I was too busy getting the keys, but the chain from the legirons definitely made some noise.

Back in the car I removed the handcuffs and legirons, but kept the collar on for my drive home.

I was so horny, but the keys for the chastity belt are still at least one week away...

vongrad
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Cuffed in the car

Unread post by vongrad »

And later today I can get the keys to the chastity belt! :)