What can go wrong, will go wrong!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

What can go wrong, will go wrong!

Unread post by Jimdini »

Home alone, Stupid mistake!

I was just going to spend half an hour handcuffed and gagged watching a game show, as I often do. I was planning on using police type Quickcuffs stacked behind my back and a locking ball gag. This lets me access the keyholes with relative ease when I want to get free, but still feels pretty secure.

It started out OK as I locked the tight ball gag on, but as I locked the first cuff on my right wrist I over balanced and fell back on the sofa trapping my other wrist as well!. As I tried to sit up both cuffs tightened up.I immediately fought my way to my feet and went to my bedroom to get my handcuff key.Once I had the key I found I had a problem, the keyholes were facing away from my hands!

So there I am Handcuffed and gagged in nothing but a pair of very tight leather micro briefs. Every one has gone out for the night so I am home alone! I try to find ways to get a key into a lock for about 20 minutes. Nothing doing with my wrists cuffed palm to palm the rigid cuffs leave very little arm movement. All I get is sore wrists and the realisation I am not getting free without help! Almost naked, gagged and with my hands trapped behind my back I don’t want to roam around in public, especially as it was still broad daylight! I also realised that these days I would be more likely to be filmed and posted on youtube than be offered any help!

I decided to try and contact a friend for help. This throws up another problem, how to call them. The rigid quickcuffs severely restricted my arm movement and I could not see the screen of my mobile while I was holding it. As I have to draw a pattern to unlock the phone I had to put it on the bed and try to draw the pattern with my nose before it switched off again.After 7 or 8 attempts I finally managed it. Now I had to use my nose to open the text screen select my friends contact and then try to write a text explaining I needed help. Thank god for predictive text, but it still took me about 10 minutes to write and send.

I got no reply, after 10 minutes I sent a further text. a few minutes later my phone rang, it was my friend asking if I was Okay, but with the gag in I couldn’t make myself understood. My phone rang again but they still could’t understand me. I struggled to text again telling them that I was gagged. There was no further reply.By now I had been trapped for well over an hour. I realised I might either have to stay cuffed and gagged all night or perhaps call EMS!

I sat there feeling sorry for myself with my shoulders and wrists getting ever sorer and drool running down my chest. After about thirty minutes my friend arrived and after asking if I was all right took the key and unlocked my cuffs. Finally released from the by now very painful handcuffs I removed my gag and apologised for interrupting their evening.

Moral of this is never do SB home alone!
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: What can go wrong, will go wrong!

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Ouch! Glad to hear that everything turned out okay in the end, but self-bondage can definitely be dangerous and accidents can and do happen! It sounds like the problem with the handcuff key holes facing the wrong way were going to be a problem even if you hadn't fallen back on the sofa. :(

I've had a couple of close calls with self-bondage myself and now try not to do anything that leaves me COMPLETELY helpless and immobile. If all else fails, I can go outside to a neighbor's, though I'd probably be more likely to call EMS myself and only embarrass myself in front of strangers. ;)

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

stephanie_cd wrote: It sounds like the problem with the handcuff key holes facing the wrong way were going to be a problem even if you hadn't fallen back on the sofa.
Should not have been, I had put the right cuff on with the bar and lock to the back of the wrist intending to lock the other wrist above, so that my wrists would face in opposite directions with the upper wrist with the hand on the lock side. What happened was, because I was perched on the sofa, the free cuff was snagging I had reached behind and was using my fingers to lift the joining bar when I fell back and trapped my left wrist. So my hands were palm to back like they should have been but my wrists were not in opposite directions as they should have been. Any other time the free cuff would not have closed around my free wrist, but the law of sod ruled this time!
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

I never use handcuffs for the reasons stated, they can be difficult to undo even if the lock is pointed in the right direction.
I lock a short length of chain round each wrist with a small padlock leaving about 3 inches free, then wrists behind my back and use a larger padlock to lock them together. Totally inescapable but easy to unlock when you get the key, I've NEVER had a problem with this.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stopped using padlocks to join things decades ago after a key broke in a lock. Took nearly an hour to saw through (the young lady trapped was not a happy bunny) and release the cuffs.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

I use a good quality padlock with a substantial key, it would take a lot of force to break it in the lock.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

It was a good quality padlock, I think it was a cumulative stress fracture that caused the key to shear.