Creative and stimulating dick bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

Creative and stimulating dick bondage

Unread post by danfurbiss »

Usually, when I do self-bondage, I tie my dick around my base, balls, and shaft (very tightly, of course). I am kind of getting tired of this, so does anyone have any ideas on more stimulating ties that I can do using household materials (I am on a budget)

Thanks!

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Creative and stimulating dick bondage

Unread post by lanad »

I used to use a steel ring, I would push my balls up to where they came from and slide the ring down to the base of my cock and pull my empty sack through as well, then use stinging nettles to stimulate a massive erection, you are then trapped and it's so painful you can't even masturbate but that dos not stop you cumming.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: Creative and stimulating dick bondage

Unread post by Hertoy »

When my wife get a run in her tights, she will cut off the good leg and roll up the cut portion to a few inches from the toe then cut the roll in two. This leaves a small pouch with two long ties. She ball sack into the pouch and then wraps the ties tightly around the sack, stretching my balls out and proceeds to either wrap the ties tightly around the base of my privates or winds the ties up along the shaft of my penis. I get very sensitive after a few minutes. :o
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !