Self Bondage Bench & Machine - Male

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
MikeIndy
Unfettered Newbie

Self Bondage Bench & Machine - Male

Unread post by MikeIndy »

Good morning, lurker, now registered and posting.

I'm looking for pointers on a scenario I plan to try. I've done variations self bondage scenarios of this in the past, this time i will be face up, allowing new options.

Background, I'm locked in chastity and have not had a release for over 30 days at this time. This is self enforced with a time lock release. Please take a moment to review the scenario below and provide some more ideas.

Equipment:
Fuck Bench with Arm and leg locks. Designed to be face up, legs up, knees bent at a 90 degree angle slightly spread apart.
(http://www.dungeondelights.com/#!online ... y=19157224)
Estim power box with various connections. no remote operation. Option for battery or line power.
Sex machine with dildo - line power
Magic Wand with masturbator attachment
Multiple programmable timers for line power devices.
Bondage Tape
Steel ankle and wrist attachments
Locking leather Hood with locking eye mouth options (mouth not to be used in this scenario
Chains and locks (sets of keyed alike locks. One set for wrist, one set for other areas, and a third set if needed. Sets of 4-6ea.
I plan to lock myself down, sunny-side up on the fuck bench. A sizable, but reasonable, dildo will be on the machine. The dildo will be inserted far enough into my ass that I cannot force it out. It will move in deep enough to make me FEEL it, but not go out too far, assuring it stays in. Ankles will be locked to end of leg attachments. Legs will be taped down with Bondage Tape to assure no movement. Torso will be secured to padded bench with bondage tape and locking leather straps. Machine will be on a programmed timer. When it stats, it will stay on for a period of time 2-5 minutes to start, then off for a few minutes. This repeats and the times get longer with each occurrence.
Note: The dildo has layered condoms. Each layer has an ample amount of lubricant. I've had occasions where a condom breaks. If this occurs, it will release more lube.

I will still be in a steel chastity cage (Ms Lori #9 with PA lock).

I'll put the wand on the vide/dildo attachment for the bench. It will place the masturbator sleeve over my locked cock. With the adjustable attachment for the wand, I will set it to a low very frustrating setting. The idea is to bring me to the edge, and hopefully not go over. (Another option is to set it fairly high forcing multiple orgasms. I'm torn on this one. The wand will be on its own programable timer. This one will not start until the anal machine has worked me over for at least 90 minutes. (5-6 sessions). It will start with 1 min on, 5 min off, repeat, Eventually it will go to 5 min on, 5 off, then 10 min on, 5 min off. etc. Not sure ho long this will go on. Likely 90+ min.

EStim - I'm planning to put the estim on my balls, on a fairly low setting. This one is limited in options. I can't put it on a timer. I can use 9v battery and it will 'eventual' die. Or leave it on line power. But I cannot change the settings.

Once everything is in place, I will secure my head to the headrest of the bench. Straps and a collar that will lock to the bench with a chain. Arms will be secured to the ends of the arm wrests.

Release method: Primary will be a laptop with the CD-Tray release timer. This will be set for a min of 3hrs and a max of 5 hours. The key will drop within reach of my right hand, allowing me to unlock the chain securing my wrist to the bench. Same key will release the other wrist. I'm then free to unlock myself.
Secondary is a magnetic door lock attached to a programmer timer. This will be set to release me in 5.5 hours, if the other one has failed. Also, phone will be in reach in case of emergency.

So, thoughts or ideas for improvement?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Self Bondage Bench & Machine - Male

Unread post by Petrajane »

Before you go for this and bind yourself in place, check that you can do this safely. I've has issues in the past where I've been gagged with my hands behind my back, laid in a bed, face up, and struggled to deal with the amount of drool, not a good idea.

Be safe, sane and have fun, but be safe! ;)

MikeIndy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Self Bondage Bench & Machine - Male

Unread post by MikeIndy »

Thanks for your reply. In this case I'll not be using a gag. If one was to be used I'd have the ability to turn the head sideways to assist. I'd also have to allow my head to raise more to assist in swallowing. But, not planning to be gag'd in this rather extreme scenario.
-M