What's the biggest mistake you've ever done in self-bondage?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

What's the biggest mistake you've ever done in self-bondage?

Unread postby EverlastingGag » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:42 am

So... What's the biggest mistake you've ever done during self-bondage? And how did it end?

Did you manage to get safe or were you caught (and saved) by somebody else?
Why should I love when I can tie?
EverlastingGag
Unfettered Newbie

Re: What's the biggest mistake you've ever done in self-bond

Unread postby Petrajane » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 am

I once tied myself up to a sort of four poster bed using sisal rope and slip knots.

Boy, did I get stressed out when I realised I was completely stuck. Luckily I had long fingernails at the time and was able to separate the strands and snap them one by one. Took AGES to free one arm, but once I did, I was able to free myself.
Petrajane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Jimdini » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Putting my rigid police style handcuffs on behind my back with the keyholes away from my hands. Had to text a friend for help, Very embarrassing.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Chair Bound

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:18 pm

One time....

I was gathering handcuffs and leg irons for a quick session.
It was in a room with a clothes dryer so I put everything on top of the dryer as I found things.
The idea was to connect the handcuffs and leg irons together with a padlock. I connected them together and then sat down on the floor to put everything on.
The handcuffs went on first. I locked one ankle with a cuff and as I started to lock my other ankle, I realized that the keys were all sitting on top of the dryer and with my hands and feet chained together I had no way of reaching them.
The realization came as I closed the last ankle cuff with just one click of the ratchet.

The problem now was now to get free

Even with one just one click of the last ankle cuff, it was too small for me to get past my heel.
Other keys were even more difficult to reach than the ones on top of the dryer and I was not going very far with hands and feet chained closely together.
This was no longer fun as I thought about how to get free.
I probably spent the next hour or so testing the locks and pulling on the chains and cuffs.
Finally the ankle cuff that was only closed with one click of the lock gave way. These cuffs have three teeth in the ratchet mechanism and with all the force on just one tooth, it broke off after all the struggling.

After that, it was just a little balancing act to stand on one foot and pick the keys off the top of the dryer with my mouth and unlock myself. I still have the damaged leg irons. They were the first ones I had bought before I knew what to look for. If they were better quality, I may not have gotten free at all.

- Stahlketten.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby RAE123 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Many years ago, I got a "Poesy" Canvas STRAIT jacket.
I was in heaven, and wanted to try it out right away.
But being solo, How could I ????
So I began to put it on, I did the straps louse, and figured
if I can get into it; The last thing I did was to slip my arm
into the sleeve, WOW !!! I did it, I got it on.
Well about an hour later, I decided to take it off.
O' NO, I an really in this jacket, and it will not let me out.
After 2 hours of panic, And worries, I got the idea to put
a screwdriver into a vice I had on my work bench. It took
some time to get that done, now I could work on the straps
with that screw driver sticking out like a poker, I was able to
undo a strap on the jacket, slowly I was able to get free.
It took 5 hours to get out, and I was drained of energy.
I am very careful of doing anything solo.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby happily_locked » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Back in the 70's, a girlfriend locked a padlock on my balls, which I was forced to wear 24/7, so she could be sure I was not seeing anyone else. It was habit-forming. After some time, we broke up. She mailed me the keys about ten days later, to my great relief. I liked being locked, and usually locked myself evenings and weekend, with two, or even three locks. Knowing I could unlock myself any time reduced my pleasure. For three weeks, I mailed myself letters, seeing when they would arrive. When I thought I knew the delivery dates and had a Friday off, I mailed myself two letters from different places, each with a set of keys. Thursday evening when I got home, I locked on not only all three locks, but a chain on one so I could lock my wrists, ankles, or a weight to it. I slept Thursday evening with my ankles locked to the chain so that my knees were at about a right angle. I was extremely excited Friday morning, unlocked my ankles, and spent three days locking myself to various things. I hod more orgasms than I could count. Sunday evening, when I went to the mailbox, the letters were not there! I was forced to wear all of the locks and the chain hanging down my pants leg to work. I made it through the day, and when I got home, the letters had been delivered! I was extremely relieved, and had many orgasms that night. After that, I left the keys in my desk at work.
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread postby RAE123 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:33 am

When did you start wearing a Chasity Device?
How long have you been locked up?
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby happily_locked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:30 pm

I ordered my first chastity, a CB-2000, the same night that the Millers were on the Daily show. It arrived in just a few days, and I put it on that evening, and slept in it. I slept in it every night. I did not remove it Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights but took it off to go to work Monday morning. After two day's rest, I locked it on for the rest of the week. After a coule of weeks, I began to look for ways to lock myself for longer and longer times. After decades, literally, I found my current key holder, and she truly enjoys keeping me locked, and teasing me while I am. She has learned to make me wear a plug at times, and occasionally gets me a larger plug. She has told at least one of her friends, who has told at least two more ladies about me being locked up.
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread postby Cd Tammy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:38 pm

One of the places that I frequently travel to, has a golf course that is a short walk from the hotel that I always stay in. This has been one of my favorite places for "adventures". Slipping into the wood line next to the course, I found a nice spot to change out of my male clothing. Normally, when I slip out at night for a walk or self bondage time, I wear black or other really dark colors to be able to hide a little better in the darkness but this place is very secluded at night with only the moonlight and stars for light. In addition, there are woods every where along the course.

I put a pair of light gray tights and a red leotard. Black 5" ankle strapped, platformed pumps, and a black mini-skirt completed the look. The swish of that skirt was so sexy. I hid my clothing, then taking my kit, headed into the course. I crossed several fairways, and several greens. I loved walking along the cart path in my outfit. Just the sound of my heel softly click along. I found the spot that I wanted, it was one of the tees. The moon lit up this long narrow area surrounded by woods on one side and water on the other perfectly.

It was time to get myself restrained before I could chicken out. I laid out my parachute cords, my ice locks, and tent stakes. This was going to be a spread eagle tie. I quietly put the six stakes into the ground, easily burying them to the hilt using my shoe and some weight. I secured my ankles with very thick velcro bands and secured each to a stake. I then secured the top stakes to the ice locks and added a pair of handcuffs to each eye hook. I pulled a nylon hood over my head. I can see through it but not really well especially at night. Finally, I clicked both handcuffs closed binding my wrists.

I had estimated that my ice locks would take about two hours to melt. Then came a factor that I wasn't counting on. Through the hood, I noticed that it was getting darker. I realized that in my excitement, I had not checked the weather. I had picked a tee rather than a green because most golf courses don't water the tees. The rain started. It was just drops at first but soon it was pelting me. The world lit up through the hood every time that lightning struck and the ground shook with the thunder. This wasn't a springtime shower, this was hard rain.

My arms were completely unprotected and were taking hard pelts. The thin tights were not really doing much to protect my legs. And worse, the drops were hurting my face. I pulled hard on my restraints hoping that I could pull one of the pegs from the ground. It wasn't happening. I had no real sense of time. After what seemed like an eternity, the storm passed and the rain slowed down to a drizzle, finally stopping. I was soaked. From time to time something would tickle my leg or my arm. I thought that it was water. Finally my left ice lock had melted enough that I pulled that arm free. I quickly pulled that wet nylon hood off of me. The right wrist was still secure. I looked down and saw that the tickling was earthworms. There were earthworms crawling on my legs. Just a couple of them but I hate insects. I twisted and moved my legs as much as I could, I had secured Well managing to dislodge them. The other wrist took longer but finally was released. I released my ankles then dug in the bag for the handcuff keys.

I gathered up the ropes, and easily pulled the tent pegs out of the ground. All about leverage and angle. I squished as I walked in my soaked shoes and tights. Lesson learned, check the weather report.
Cd Tammy
Chair Bound

Return to Self-Bondage