anyone sprung?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

anyone sprung?

Unread post by kinkstuff »

I just thought this post would be interesting, although Im sure many people have started a thread like this already. Just hours ago I thought Id do a bit of self-bondage, then my husband comes home, here I am dressed up, I have put my mask on, I was trying to insert the butt plug, then he walks in the door, thinking he wouldnt be home for 3 more hours. Im more of the bondage liker here, which is usually why I like self bonding on my own, so I couldnt do nothing but accept that he had just walked in on me. I ditched the butt plug, (hes not into that, AT ALL).

I have had some bondage play with my hub before quite a few times. I love to dress him up in stuff, make him wear the mask, put the muzzle on him and straitjacket, but I think he was more intimidated by it, I could just feel it, maybe because we are less experienced in it, I dunno but he's always been easy going when it comes to anyones ideas. So knowing this, I kinda felt rather unco when he walked in, but I thought I can do nothing but just go with it. He didnt look up at me, any higher than just my belly button, so I may have made him uncomfortable aswell, I dunno, but I distracted him by telling him how wet I was, and asked for him to feel how wet I was, and to tie me up (he refused coz it was the middle of the day), then it went on from there. He fucked me in our bed and it was nice, (wouldve been better with the butt plug), but I had good sex.

So what about anyone else? Been caught out? Id love to hear your stories :-)

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: anyone sprung?

Unread post by RAE123 »

My wife liked to put me in my strait jacket, hood and leg cuffs for an entire Saturday.
I loved it; Later I would bind her spread eagle on the bed, and put whipping cream on her
nipples, then sex. We did have fun. Neither one of us where into but plugs.
Rae

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Re: anyone sprung?

Unread post by kinkstuff »

I love hearing your bondage advenures Rae. They do excite me a lot.

I have ideas each night like.... thunk of a story inside my mind before i go to bed each night. These ideas involve making a male character squirm and grunt and cant get out of the straitjacket. different ideas aswell. These are my fantacies. I would love to do it to my husband but never in the world would i ever want to hurt him, uncomfortable and him wantimg it bad and as much as I do yes nut I lmow thats not going to happen. I usually dont like being sub, i like making him sub the most, i should be grateful im getting some form of release when Im doing certain things to him. But as far as it goes, mental images of a sub before i fall asleep, i love it.