Ties to sleep in?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: Ties to sleep in?

Unread postby naelasa » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:48 pm

true, true..it's not like I don't try to sleep...maybe I should experiment hehe
naelasa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Karren » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:23 pm

Actually what works really good as ties are bras. Last night I took 6 of my bras and tied my legs and arms. Wrapping them around a couple times then hooking them on the bottom. Wore a tightly laced corset.... Also bound my breasts with a set of pipe clamps which I had to tighten a couple times during the night. Slept pretty good except I did have to pee bad so untied myself about 3am to use the bathroom. Then tied myself back up and got a couple more hours sleep. Think my breasts look larger this morning! Lol.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby gaby0001 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Karren wrote:Actually what works really good as ties are bras. Last night I took 6 of my bras and tied my legs and arms. Wrapping them around a couple times then hooking them on the bottom. Wore a tightly laced corset.... Also bound my breasts with a set of pipe clamps which I had to tighten a couple times during the night. Slept pretty good except I did have to pee bad so untied myself about 3am to use the bathroom. Then tied myself back up and got a couple more hours sleep. Think my breasts look larger this morning! Lol.

I think I would feel sorry for damaging my bras in that way. I think I will continue to prefer ropes for the bindings ;)
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread postby Tesgri » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:53 pm

Especially when bras can be damn expensive (depending on needed size).
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Karren » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:41 am

gaby0001 wrote:
Karren wrote:Actually what works really good as ties are bras. Last night I took 6 of my bras and tied my legs and arms. Wrapping them around a couple times then hooking them on the bottom. Wore a tightly laced corset.... Also bound my breasts with a set of pipe clamps which I had to tighten a couple times during the night. Slept pretty good except I did have to pee bad so untied myself about 3am to use the bathroom. Then tied myself back up and got a couple more hours sleep. Think my breasts look larger this morning! Lol.

I think I would feel sorry for damaging my bras in that way. I think I will continue to prefer ropes for the bindings ;)

These were old.... and very rugged, mainly Playtex. Would take a nuclear blast to damage one of those!

Tesgri wrote:Especially when bras can be damn expensive (depending on needed size).

Some of them were less than $10 on sale at Walmart....
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Previous

Return to Self-Bondage