Accidental escape proof bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Accidental escape proof bondage

Unread post by Jimdini »

My normal routine every other Sunday afternoon, if I am at home, is to have a half hour fairly strict self bondage session. I imagine myself as the great escapologist Jimdini. I put on my gold briefs and admire myself in the mirror, normally I add a gold eye mask, but as I intended watching the TV I decided to leave it off this time.
I take my equipment down to the lounge, place spare handcuff keys on the backs of two armchairs hang a third on a lanyard from a door handle and put one in the waistband of my costume (tight gold swim briefs). Then I start my bondage, leather straps at ankles and knees, these are cinched tight by welded steel rings making them a figure eight around my legs. Next I strap my 2” rubber ballgag tightly in place. Then on to the wrist manacles, 13/4” deep and secured by a long screw locked using a hex head key, locked behind the back. I place the hex key on a small table next to one of the seats. As a final release I have another handcuff key and a hex key in a plastic bag at the end of a long cotton string attached to the single link of the manacles, I throw this towards the wall of the room. Finally I lock on thumb cuffs (ensuring the key holes are facing away from my wrists) now I will need to remove these before I can undo the manacles.
Now the great Jimdini makes a show of hopping around the room demonstrating how securely he is bound and then after about ten minutes, I rest and enjoy my bondage for another five or ten minutes before setting about releasing myself. After thirty minutes the great escapologist is free and can enjoy the rest of his Sunday afternoon.
Well this Sunday afternoon things went pear shaped. I had being doing some gardening and finished about three and so by three thirty Jimdini was ready to make his performance. However when the time came to escape things started going wrong, the first handcuff key I picked up slipped out of my fingers as I manipulated it into the key holes on the thumb cuffs, falling to the floor and bouncing under my bookcase. Not to worry I hopped towards the second chair as I approached I stopped shuffled round so my back was to the chair and reached for the key. I could not quite reach so did a little hop backward nudging the chair, feeling along the top of the chair back no key , I carefully shuffle round to look, no sign of a key, this was quickly turning into a farce.
I start pulling in the cotton string with the backup keys on. As I pull I feel the string tighten around the middle toe of my right foot and loops tightening around my ankles I Stop and try to shake the string loose from my toe. I must have got tangled in it while hopping and turning. I try shaking the string with my hands to get the loops around my ankles back over my feet, but with no success. This is ridiculous three releases should not fail! By now I am getting really worried, Murphy has really got it in for me. I reach for the backup key in the waistband of my swim briefs. I have never needed this before, and discover that with my thumbs cuffed it is too far around the side of the waistband to reach. That is it Murphy officially hates me!
Okay on to the final key on the door handle as I start hopping toward it I feel a sharp pain from the trapped toe and the loops of cotton string tighten around my ankles as I raise my wrists to hop. The back ups are caught on something by the wall. I try gently shuffling away pulling on the string hoping either the string will break or the bag will become detached releasing the string, but both are too strong and all I get is a toe that thinks it is about to be cut off but no closer to escape. I am well and truly stuck. Not only am I bound hand and foot, securely gagged but now I can't even reach the door.
By now I am sweating buckets and my jaw and mouth are sore from the ballgag. I look at the clock gone half past four. What on earth can I try next? As I have always got loose easily and had so many backups in place, I had not got my mobile on hand for calling my human backup. Where was my phone, in the pocket of a jacket on the end of the settee? Will the cotton string let me reach the jacket, thank god, yes! I awkwardly manoeuvre the phone out of the pocket with my bound hands. Carefully I slide it out of its’ protective case. The next problem is switching it on, so I can activate the safety assistant. Not an easy task, with your thumbs cuffed and wrists manacled behind you, by now my thumbs were feeling numb. Finally I manage and press what I hope is the activation. I look at the clock, five past five, I have been bound like this for an hour and a half and my shoulders are starting to ache. My thumbs and wrists are feeling sore and the gag is torture.
I hop up and down wriggling my toes trying to get the cotton string loose or the keys to move, but with no success. I try once more to get to the door handle key, no the cotton string is still stopping me. Everything is now sore and I am still securely bound. I look at the clock five twenty five, no sign of any help arriving. Has the safety assistant activated? The only way to tell will be to unlock the screen and check if the messages are being sent. This is also a virtually impossible task with my thumbs cuffed. I have to press the on switch put the phone down turn around and draw the unlock pattern with my nose before the screen switches off again. I finally unlock the screen, put the phone on the back of a chair so I can see the screen properly, I activate the text screen with my nose and look to see the assistance texts have been sent and been repeating every ten minutes. I look at the clock, five to six, I know my back up was going to do some gardening this afternoon, what if their phone is switched off! I stare at the phone despondently. I am now very worried and frightened. I am bound hand and foot, very effectively gagged and I can’t reach the door because of the cotton string.
I know that the ball gag is very effective at muffling my voice and makes speech almost impossible, so screaming is not an option. Is there any way to get help? I am stuck in the lounge, the double glazing on the windows will further muffle any noises I can make from my nose or through the gag. It looks like my only hope will be my mobile. Can I dial EMS and will they be able to understand what help I need and where I am. My phone is GPS enabled, but the address it is showing on my safety assistant messages is my neighbours! If they go there and find nothing wrong, would they check neighbouring addresses or just think it was a hoax and leave?
I am pondering what to do when I hear my front door opening and my back up has arrived. I look at the clock it is six fifteen, over an hour after I activated the safety assistant. They enter the lounge and examine my bondage asking where the keys are. I point at the door but the key has slipped off when they came in and they can’t see it. They remove my gag and ask again. I explain I have a spare key to the thumb cuffs in the waistband of my briefs but can’t reach it with my thumb cuffs. They retrieve the key from the side of my briefs and unlock the thumb cuffs. I reach for the hex key but have trouble finding the hex screw with my numb thumbs. They take this key but have trouble locating the screw lock and then start have to ask which way to turn the key. Once they have released me I get a lecture on being more careful and they depart.
I was exhausted and very sore, my shoulders ached and all the restraints had left very clear marks on my skin. I had been in pretty strict bondage for over two and a half hours. I know the reason I enjoy bondage is the feeling of helplessness, but I usually know I can free myself if necessary. This time I was really scared I was not getting loose.
it is obvious that I am getting sloppy with my preparation these days. An extra half an hour, thinking through all the things that might go wrong before clicking the final lock, would probably be sensible.....
Although I think I ought to make offerings to the Demi God Murphy as well, he is clearly rigorously applying his law on me. In the mean time I shall take a break from self bondage, although I am sure the urge will eventually overcome my common sense.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Accidental escape proof bondage

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Jim my man, this seems to happen to you quite a bit :whip: I think you should be restrained
from engaging in self bondage until you've learned a lesson!!! Now now, just what should that lesson be... :lol:

- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

d.g.
My back up is unavailable for a few days so I have had to refrain from any self bondage. :(

My thoughts have turned to planning some different scenarios, with emphasis on reliable releases (ice,icelocks, adding weak links...) :D
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

accidental escape proof bondage is I fear the only way that I get a buzz from bondage. love to have neighbor like you.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Life would be simpler with a neighbour as a back up :D
Which part of the world are you from :?:

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

South of France and a sort of neighbor.
Ice locks are very efficient and reliable but the timing is always a bit erratic, I'm still in shock as to the bad luck that you are having with your bondage, perhaps you should be using rope, lol.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i dont think he is having bad luck,i think his subconcience is designing it to fail.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

I have often read about dropping keys when fumbling to insert them into a lock, the key is very small so why not put an extension on it, a 1/4" rode soldered or riveted to the key handle.
placing keys on the backs of chairs is asking for trouble as it is such a small area, placing them on a table would be better, but in my experience placing them on the floor is much better, falling over with your legs bound it's almost impossible to stand up again.
and I could not deliberately plan that 15 min of hell as it is far to painful, but it was worth every second that I endured it. but it is still in the program.( I love the danger).lol.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

tiemeupalso wrote:i dont think he is having bad luck,i think his subconcience is designing it to fail.
I suspect you may be on to something :!:
lanad wrote:placing them on the floor is much better, falling over with your legs bound it's almost impossible to stand up again.
Yes this seems sensible with hindsight. :roll: