A Messy Situation

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

A Messy Situation

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I haven't done an outside crossdressed self bondage in a while. I decided tonight was a great night for an adventure. There's a recent foreclosure up the street that three levels of deck. That was to be my location. I gathered my black 3" classic pumps and tossed them into a small bag that has some restraints, zip ties, locks, gorilla tape, a gag, thick collar, a couple pairs of pantyhose. Just the normal gear for a self bondage session. This bag is a courier type bag and it locks. This afternoon, I dropped the bag at the house. It's secluded and no one is going to come by for a visit.

This evening around seven, I went for a walk. To the world, I was wearing a sweatshirt, and sweatpants, and walking shoes. Nothing out of the normal. Under that I had on a pair of Spanx tights. They are black, very high waisted, and body shaping tight. Over those was a black, back zippered, long sleeve leotard. As I walked, I felt the stretch of the material and it excited me. Upon arrival I got out a pair of shackles, two pair of handcuffs, a black ball gag, my pumps, and a few other odds and ends. I found a buttplug in the bag that I forgot was in there. I spit on it a couple times and inserted it. I haven't used it in a while. It seemed bigger than I remembered. I then put my sweatshirt, sweatpants, and walking shoes in the bag and locked it. I was now committed, I would have to stay there until it was really dark and sneak home though the woods.

Between the first and second level deck there's a perfect place under the steps. I hung the ice lock with the keys from a step that would be in reach of my secured hands. Using two zip strips I made sure that I couldn't kick off the pumps. I then ran the shackles through a step and quickly secured my ankle. I was on my back with my legs high in the air. I put the gag in my mouth and cuffed my wrists around a step with the string from the ice lock running through my fingers. I tugged on the restraints. They were secure. I was going no where. It got dark pretty quickly and the temperature dropped from the seventies to the low sixties. There was a breeze blowing on my upturned ass. I had secured my ankles in a way that made me lie on my back rather than my ass it was off the ground by about six inches.

Something touched my thighs. Again, something was touching my legs. I tried to see but it was a bit too dark to see. There's a little light but not under here. This time I felt something pressing against my ass and into my crotch. What the heck? A lot of things went through my mind. Had someone discovered me? Was I asleep and dreaming? I pulled hard on that ice lock. It had to be about melted by now. Somehow in all my movement, I shifted position. When that happened, I suddenly felt the need to shit. That buttplug may not have been such a good idea. I felt the string give and pulled the key to my fingers. It took me several attempts to get a hand free. My first attempt to free my ankles made me realize that the keyholes were on the bottom side. I was holding myself in position with my right hand and trying to get my ankles unlocked with the left. I finally got one shackle free and that leg fell to the deck, turning me suddenly. That's when it happened. I shit myself. I don't mean a little bit. A full blown shit. I am not into scat so this was certainly killing my buzz.

When I got free, I discovered a neighborhood dog lounging on the deck. That solved that part of the mystery. I don't have any clothing other than my shit filled tights and leotard. Not having any choice, I wade into the pool. OMG, that water was cold. I peel off the leotard and then realize that I can't remove the tights because I can't take off my shoes. I peel down the tights and clean myself up in the cold water. I get out of the water, nothing to dry off. I pull the wet tights back up and pull the mostly clean but wet leotard back on. I gather my stuff and trudge through the woods to my house. Each step squishing as I walk. I reach the house where I shower until the hot water is gone.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: A Messy Situation

Unread post by RAE123 »

Next time, try an adult diaper just for fun; It just might come in handy.
Rae

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Yes, a diaper would have come in handy but that was the thing, this was completely unexpected. Let's just say that I will make sure that I go to the bathroom before the next adventure in self bondage.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes, Using the bath room is a great idea, however wearing a Diaper while
in bondage just gives you the little something extra.
Rae