Anyone else walk around their house in leg irons?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: Anyone else walk around their house in leg irons?

Unread postby orion1545 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:31 pm

I myself really like antique leg irons.. I dont know its because they have a history or they are just so heavy.
Bad thing about most of these is they are collectors items in most cases and will cost you.
Just got anew pair of Mattaluck Judds .. said working on the auction.. 1 Key.
After receiving them, they do work but the way the key is, one side is tough to open..

With them sitting there I had to slip them on to see how they felt.. well 15 mins later i went to take them off.. and..
well lets just say i was starting to panic on how i was going to cut through this thing to get it off my leg. After some finesse it came free. Long story short .. these will be going back on Ebay for the collectors. Gotta be carefull.
Attachments
judd2 small.jpg
judds 2
judd1 smalln.jpg
Judds
orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Stahlketten » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:31 am

I have a set of those.
Mine also have an issue with the lock but I think it is the double lock that does not hold.
The old stuff has more character but the engineering isn't usually as good and with a century of use or bad storage, things just don't work as well as they did when they were new. I also have a matching set of handcuffs but I forget if they take the same key with a triangular hole.
I also don't like the way all the antiques have duplicate cuffs instead of mirrored cuffs like the better modern ones do.
Take a look at the Clejuso Number 8 Leg Irons. Those have a similar shape and weight as compared to antiques, but are a lot more reliable.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby gasmask73a » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 am

IMGP7786_800.JPG
I often wear legirons with hobblechain over my highheel boots. For chatting or just to enjoy myself.
gasmask73a
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby BoundCharlotte » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:16 am

Sir generally tells me to bind up my Ancles as soon as I get home from work if I am home before him
My husband requires me to answer any PM about my personal life, bondage, kinky topics, sexual preferences, what I'm wearing etc. No mater how embarrassing or humiliating I'm required to answer. So PM with questions asking anything you want about me.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Previous

Return to Self-Bondage