Prisoner to My Desires / A Night In Bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
joe01
Chair Bound

Prisoner to My Desires / A Night In Bondage

Unread post by joe01 »

Last night, for the first time ever I spent an entire night bound to my bed. It was my own doing, of course. I could have easily masturbated and went to bed, but I desperately needed submit and feel controlled.

Around 3:30, I got out two belts. One for my ankles and one for my wrists. I secured them both tight enough so I couldn’t escape and went to bed. Quickly, I realized how much more challenging turning off the lights, pulling up the covers, taking off my glasses and getting comfortable was. I set my alarm clock for 7:30, I knew I needed to submit to time and not let myself out after just a few minutes. I rolled around going out of my head until probably around 5 this morning… next thing I knew I woke up and it was 6. I am pretty sure I woke up because I was trying to move in my sleep and the bondage startled me awake. When I woke up, I felt like I had the biggest boner ever and felt wet from precum. I strongly debated about ending my captivity then because I couldn’t fall back asleep, but I told myself that I wanted this , so I should suffer.

I finally fell back asleep probably around 6:45ish and awoke again at 7 while stirring in my sleep. It felt amazing! I was so happy I decided not to quit at 6 and loved the feeling of waking up tied up. I decided since I was being a bit of a bitch earlier about the time and wanting to quit, I should probably be punished. I reset my alarm clock for 9:30 instead of 7:30. I have no idea when I dozed back off, but I woke up at eight again extremely excited and surprised by the bondage. I think my body had accepted my fate at this point because I had no desire to even touch myself since I had been fighting that desire all night. Instead, I just smiled and laughed a bit at my predicament and quickly went back to sleep. I awoke again at 8:30, 9 and 9:27. It was all the same, except the bondage kept feeling better and better. I was truly enjoying myself and my predicament. At 9:27, I reset my alarm clock for 10:30. I didn’t want this to end. I then managed to doze off until 10:18 when I woke up surprised by my bondage once again. It felt delicious and I am pretty sure I could have spent the rest of the day like this. Unfortunately, I knew my roommate would be getting up soon and it was probably best to start getting out of the belts before I got caught.

Pretty sure I put myself in subspace last night. It was a bunch of fun and I know I will definitely be spending more nights in bondage in the future. I have also let my mind wander and wonder how good it would feel to surrender to a woman in this way. It’s been a long time fantasy, but I can only imagine how much deeper in subspace I would go knowing I am tied up/handcuffed with no escape until she allows it.

It is fun falling asleep in bondage and then waking up a little confused. It’s almost amazing that going to bed tied up and then waking up because I slightly moved in my sleep can put me in subspace. I feel very giddy and bubbly this morning and cannot wait to spend another night as a prisoner to my desires and alarm clock. I can only imagine the way my love for bondage could be used against me in the future. I would surrender myself willingly in a heartbeat.

It’s also a nice thought to go with chastity. If I was locked up and she didn’t want to waste time teasing me, all she would have to do is secure me to the bed on random nights and the rest would work itself out. I would be frustrated and she could use me however she desires.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Prisoner to My Desires / A Night In Bondage

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

it is fun.if you want to try something even more frustrating chain and padlock yourself to the bed using a combo lock for the wrist chain.
open the curtains to your room,
chain yourself to the bed where you cant reach the keys,and lock yourself up .
you wont be able to see the combo to unlock it till the sun comes up.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

For those interested in my escapades, here are the results from my latest night spent in bondage.

First, a little back story. I was going to be alone this Friday evening and couldn't decide if I should spend another night in bondage or not. Instead of worrying about it, I left the final decision up to the internet. I messaged a tumblr friend (DirtyThingsThatTurnMeOn) and said, "My roommate is heading out of town tonight. Should I spend another entire night bound to my bed like I did last Sunday? I can't decide if I want to, so I decided tumblr should decide." She posted my submission with "REBLOG means YES" and "LIKE means NO". The final result at the end of the night was yes, so I spend the night in bondage. This is the recap I did for those two days.

Friday Night
Well, it’s shortly after midnight and I just checked the results on @dirtythingsthatturnmeonposts and it looks like I will be spending the night bound to my bed. I won’t lie, after submitting the Curious Friday poll and seeing it was posted, my day was made. I knew in a way I made a promise, so all that was left was for fate to decide if I would be bound tonight or not. I will be tied up and will not let myself out until morning. I’ve been going insane with desire most of today and seem to have acquired blue balls, so that’s fun. Knowing that other people wanted me to be bound as well was pretty exciting.

I checked the poll around suppertime and the result already made me feel extremely submissive. I decided to set the tone for tonight; I should have something a prisoner would eat for supper. A quick google search found there is such a thing as prison ramen, which is ramen noodles mixed with peanut butter and hot sauce that is actually served in some prisons. I had expired ramen and I figured It was fine and probably fit with the scene, so I ended up making the dish. The first few bites weren’t too bad, but soon I realized each next bite would be bland thick noodles from the peanut butter with hot sauce. I finished the plate like a good prisoner and did the dishes. (My slave supper is pictured below.)

Next thing I did was google “cunnilingus music”. I like listening to songs like “my neck, my back” and then “How Many Licks?” by Lil Kim popped up. That music video made me very hungry. Holy wow. Honestly, that video alone was probably a huge reason for my blue balls. I wish there were more women like her these days. My favorite part other than the dancing *moans and whimpers* was the part where the music video says, “She doesn’t satisfy you… you satisfy her.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqOFMaIpHc
I’ll shut up now. It’s time to begin my imprisonment.

Saturday Morning
It is now 9:30 a.m. I just woke up and ended my imprisonment. My bondage started at 2 a.m. last night. I tied myself up around 1 a.m. and then learned I could take photos by voice command on my phone. My hands in bondage can be seen above and I won’t lie, I took some photos for my personal collection.

After getting everything situated, I realized there was enough slack at the end of the belt on my wrists that I could tie them to my ankles and make shackles. I did this and pulled upwards with my wrists to tighten the belt. This was a mistake because I ended up getting the belt a little too tight and couldn’t even stand up straight, so I started in bed hunched over with my legs spread apart because it was the only way I could lay down. I spent probably about 20 minutes trying to escape because the bondage was way too tight. Eventually, the belt gave way and I was able to lie down normally with both my ankles and wrists bound. It turns out my wrists were still bound too tight because they started going numb. I had to fight with the belt for 40 minutes before finally getting out of it. Escaping was a challenge because on top of my hands going numb, they started sweating and it only made the bonds tighter.

After getting my wrists free, I retied them and was asleep around 2 a.m. in my bondage. I woke up at 2:40 and was excited like last weekend. Thankfully, it didn’t take much for me to doze back off. I reawakened at 4 a.m. I dozed back off shortly after, but was excited. I actually managed to sleep for two straight hours and woke up again at 6 a.m. This was the worst. I woke up extremely horny and was on the edge. I felt precum drip down my penis and ultimately wind up on my balls before sliding down behind my balls and around my ass. It felt so good! I knew if I didn’t do something with my hands, I would probably end up with a wet dream, so I attempted to tie my hands to my dresser. Unfortunately, the dresser kept letting my hands loose, so I gave up and tied the loose end of my belt to my ankles again and made the shackles. Surprisingly, I was able to fall back asleep in this position.

Next thing I remember was a dream where I scooped up the precum and put it in my mouth and on my chin. It tasted very sweet and I thought I was going to explode. I woke up started shortly after because I thought it actually happened, but I found my hands still tied to my ankles. I was still horny, but my family was visiting town later so I decided I should undo my homemade shackles in case they arrive early. I went back to just the hands tied and ankles tied position and fell asleep again shortly after 7:20. I had anther dream. In this one a woman had me bound and was spanking me with her bare hands. She eventually started looking around for a whip and seemed to be enjoying herself. She never found a whip in my dream, but seemed to love tanning my ass with her bare hands. I woke up again at 8:30 a.m. in pretty much the same predicament I was earlier with the precum dripping down. I fell asleep again probably ten minutes later and the next time I woke up at was 9:30 a.m. because of my alarm. My family would be arriving soon, so I better start making myself look presentable. I am guessing my dreams last night were brought on by the bondage.

I have a severe ache in my nether regions that I can’t decide if I really want it to go away yet or not. On one hand, it would be erotic to walk around with the ache all weekend, but on the other hand it could make the whole weekend torture. I’ve only had ruined orgasms since last weekend, so the frustration is definitely there. Hopefully someday there’s a woman that can make these tough decisions for me.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

I spent last night tied to my bed. I had been debating about doing it for awhile again and last night the time felt right. But first… a back story…

Two nights ago after reading domme-chronicles and discussing whips and canes on Twitter with Sharon, I had an interesting dream. In the dream, Nikki Cross/Nikki Storm (the wrestler) showed up at my apartment, grabbed me by the throat and shoved me against the wall. It was violent, but I liked it. Things got foggy a little bit and next thing I knew, I was bent over with my hands against a wall, while she was behind me with a whip. She whipped me with both a belt and a riding crop. I liked this feeling, but at one point I could not take it anymore and tears started rolling down my face. She hugged me and then leaned against the wall and gave me a glimpse of her panties and sweet talked me. Next thing I knew, I was bent over with my hands against the wall again getting cropped. I woke up from this dream with a smile on my face and couldn’t stop thinking about it.

I kept thinking about it and decided last night I should tie myself up for bed. Around 1:30 in the morning I had my ankles tied together and my hands tied together and was ready for bed. I put a pillow in between my arms so it would feel like I was locked to something. Next thing I knew, I had an itch in my behind and soon realized my hands could not get there to scratch it. I just had to remain how I was and deal with it. I dozed off sometime around 2:00.

I woke up around 2:45 and was very thirsty. I remember waking up and trying to hurry get out of bed to get a drink from the water on my nightstand, but was quickly reminded of my place. I had to slowly roll over and then use both hands to try and get the water. I managed to drink it and surprisingly only spilled a little water on myself. I struggled with my bonds a bit (I like to test them) and wished I was actually tied by someone else before dozing back off.

I had a dream after dozing off and Nikki was in it again. This time, she had me by the throat again and kept shoving me against the wall. She mentioned something about leaving me unconscious and tying me up somewhere. I had a vision of waking up with my hands tied above my head at some hotel and being unable to go anywhere. I guess in the dream I was essentially going to be left there until someone found me.

I reawakened around 4:15 and my wrists were a little sore. It felt as if my bonds were made tighter in my sleep, but I know it’s probably because of me moving in my sleep and it being somewhat warm here. I had to loosen the belts some and then tried to sleep again.

Not entirely sure when I fell asleep this time, but Nikki was in this dream again. She was standing up and I was on my knees, kneeling down with my hands out forwards with my palms on the ground and my head down on the floor. I kept saying, “please, please, please…” and never found out what I was begging for. Unfortunately, this ended with my alarm clock sounding at 4:50 in the morning. (One of my roommates is here and plays basketball with some friends at 5:00 some mornings - because he’s weird like that - and usually invites me. I figured the safe bet was to get out of my bondage before I was caught.)

I have been smiling like a dork all day. Apparently I have a very active imagination, especially when reading domme-chronicles.com late at night. My shoulders and wrists are a little sore today, but that just reminds me how fun last night was. For anyone curious, the images in this post are of Nikki Cross/Nikki Storm.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

Right now I am laying here (although if I’m being honest, it really feels like I should be kneeling)… and my ankles are still tied up. I am debating on whether I want to get up for the day or try to fall back asleep in this position (it feels so good!).

Long story short, my night of self captivity began around 3:00 a.m. with my ankles tied together with a belt and my wrists tied together. I had a hard time falling asleep even though I was insanely tired because the bondage felt so good and I was excited. Probably around 15 minutes later, I finally fell asleep.

During this sleep, I had a dream that I was shackled (arms and legs together) to a post on a boat. This boat and scene was very similar to the boat scene in Wonder Woman when Diana and Steve were getting to know each other. Anyway, in this dream I was shackled by a woman and she was taking me prisoner to her fief. I was going to be her property and her prisoner and I couldn’t be happier!

Shortly after this dream I woke up and it was around 4:30 a.m. I was dripping with need and desire, but my back and elbow were barking at me. I have had a recent back and elbow problem, so that was an unfortunate way to be woken up. One of my arms was fairly numb, so I had to do the smart thing and undo my wrist bondage. I laid there a bit before deciding since my ankles were fine they should remain tied.

I dozed off probably around 4:45 a.m. with my ankles still in bondage. I was feeling very submissive and I knew I needed at least something to remind me of my place, so that’s why I chose to leave my ankles tied. Thankfully, when I fell back asleep somehow I dreamed I was still on the boat with the beautiful woman. It was cold at sea, so she came over to comfort me and we cuddled. I’m not ashamed to admit I wrapped myself around her and all seemed right in the world.

Sometime around 5:30 a.m. I startled myself awake. I think I must have moved in my sleep and felt my ankles tied together and loved it. I was in a half awake/half asleep state because I let out a very loud moan/whimper. I woke up as I made this noise and had to very quickly try and shush myself so the roommates wouldn’t hear. I cannot lie when I fully woke up this time I was very erect and hard… and very much in sub space.

I immediately grabbed my pillow and pulled it in close. I so badly wanted to be cuddling with this woman again. I am not quite sure when I dozed off but once again wound up in the same dream. We were still cuddling and I enjoyed both that and the bondage so much!

I woke up around 7:30 a.m. from my phone dinging with e-mails from work. Thankfully I have the weekend off (other than working from home). There were some small projects I had to get done, so I did those while my ankles were still tied here in bed.

Now I’m debating on whether or not I want to try going back to sleep. I still feel very much in sub space and kind of don’t want the bondage to end. If you have ever wanted to fuck with me/toy with my mind, today would probably be the day to do it because I’m still feeling very submissive and will probably be in sub space most of the day.

Also, I am still debating about spending tonight tied up as well. I probably won’t tie my wrists together again until everything is fully healed, but I might sleep with my ankles tied up again.