Pill container timer

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
xhr92
Unfettered Newbie

Pill container timer

Unread post by xhr92 »

I learned today about a pill bottle where the lid tells you the last time it has been opened.
jxqh5hanaimz.jpg
I can think of plenty of perverted uses for it! Do you know where to get this type of box? And how tamper-resistant are they?

Regards

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Pill container timer

Unread post by SergioUK »

Let me Google that for you: :lol:

https://timercap.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Timer-Caps-Std-o ... B00EZ6TL2S

Looks like $19.95 for two from Amazon.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Sounds like this could be a great accessory for remote control bondage especially in this era of cell phone cameras.

Here is a possible scenario:
The Jailer locks up the prisoner with padlocks and chains or handcuffs, leg irons, shackles of some type that require a unique key.
The key is placed in the pill container and the container is closed.
Periodically, the Jailer may request a photograph of the top of the pill container to prove that it has not been tampered with or perhaps the prisoner is required to periodically text a photograph of the timer on the pill container.
If there is an emergency, obviously the prisoner can get free, but there would have to be a lot of explaining to the Jailer along with a suitable punishment for not abiding by the rules.
A required time for the prison sentence can be agreed upon or perhaps the pill container needs to be shown to be unopened when the Jailer returns.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

My interest was piqued when I saw that the device is Bluetooth connected. If it works the way that I suspect it should, your keyholder (gaoler) will know the moment that you open the box to release your key. Appropriate punishment should follow.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The only problem with that idea is that there are too many places where one can block a signal.
Many places in my house do not even get a reliable cell phone signal.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Stahlketten wrote:The only problem with that idea is that there are too many places where one can block a signal.
Many places in my house do not even get a reliable cell phone signal.
True. But there has to be some trust involved. Why submit to this if you do not want to be controlled? If you cheat, eventually you will be discovered.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

this_girl wrote: True. But there has to be some trust involved. Why submit to this if you do not want to be controlled? If you cheat, eventually you will be discovered.
I guess this comes down to a question of philosophy. (...and of course this is a bit off topic.)
My beliefs are that submitting to bondage is trust, but once restrained, it is the Jailer's job to prevent escape and the prisoner's job to try to escape.
If it were all about the Jailer trusting the prisoner to remain in bondage, then why not just leave the key laying within easy reach?
I believe the point is to either prevent any possibility of escape or at least make sure that there is evidence of an unauthorized release. The Bluetooth idea isn't bad because it doesn't remove the evidence of tampering but it also isn't reliable for an instant notification in my opinion.
This reminds me of the days when a lady friend of mine used a resettable combination lock to lock the rest of my chains to the bed frame and away from the keys that were kept in another part of the house. Those were fun but frustrating times.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Perhaps we are approaching this topic from different directions. I start from the concept of self bondage, which is mostly chastity. I have submitted control to programs like EmlaLock and CarliLock or,occasionally, to real people. I have also had remote relationships that were entirely based upon trust -- I could walk away at any time but I didn't because my Mistress trusted me to stay in bondage.

My Christmas bondage is controlled by a program on my computer.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I believe your observation makes sense. The self bondage I do these days is not for long periods and usually when I can be doing something while in bondage. It takes a Jailer or some other means to enforce my bondage time.