Self Bondage with a hoodie!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Self Bondage with a hoodie!

Unread post by Bound_and_Determined »

Did you know that a hoodie can be a bondage hood, an armbinder, and a crotchstrap all at once? The hoodie had to be either slightly loose on you when zipped up, or one of the kind that you just slip on. Also, you need to have a way to keep the hood from falling down. If it has drawstrings, that is the best option. So here’s what you do! Put the hoodie on and line up the hole of one sleeve with the center of your chest. This one will stay there, unless you are ready to move on to more fun. Put the hood up, and tie it so it won’t fall off of your head. Put one arm in the sleeve behind you, then pull it down slightly with that arm to make room for your other arm. Put your other arm in the sleeve and... ta-dah! You have just put yourself in an armbinder and bondage hood! Now, to get out is very easy, you just pull one arm out then the other. Once you get used to that, you can move on to more complicated styles. Want to give it a crotchstrap and make it harder to get out of? Tie the sleeves together underneath you. The sleeve hole will be lower down. Want to make it a sort of strappado? Sit on one end of a bed or couch, hold on to the end and start schooching forward. You’ll know when to stop. Want to tie yourself in place? Tie the front sleeve to something sturdy, like a pole. Want to be stuck sitting down, hunched over in shame? Sit cross-legged on the ground and tie the front sleeve around your legs. Want to be completely stuck? Tie the front sleeve around your legs and handcuff your hands together. There is no way out until those keys drop. And remember: have fun!
Only when I am trapped do I feel free.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Self Bondage with a hoodie!

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

This sounds fun but I'm not 100% sure how it works, especially if you're, like me, not terribly flexible.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Oh, I’m horribly inflexible. However, it’s really quite simple. You line up the hoodie, tie the hood up, then put one arm in the back sleeve and then another. You can only fit them in so far, then you basically just wiggle it up your arms. To get out, lower one arm and pull the other out. The second will come out with ease (this coming from a guy with incredibly broad shoulders). Make sure that the sleeves are bigger than your arm, or somewhat stretchy.

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

If anyone tries this, feel free to let us know how it went

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

I love the sound of this as it should be a) mark-free and b) its a "household" item, which if like myself you are basically a secret selfbondager is a great thing.

Im intregued though as to how you would get handcuffs unlocked if theyre up a sleeve?
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

You are correct, done right it is mark free. However, I’ve never used handcuffs personally. If anyone else has, could they please provide insight? However, your handcuffs would not be in the sleeve. Thanks to the hole in the hoodie sleeve, your hands are outside of the sleeve. It’s essentially the same as putting both legs into one leg of pants. Unless, of course, you decided to tie off the hole before putting your arms in it. If your arms are pulled closer together behind you, I assume that with experience you would be able to unlock the handcuffs.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

I tried it! Used a size L where I am normally M, and have to say that for a quick fix session its pretty good! Feels snug but is easy to get back out when done.

Hood was a bit annoying as its sideways on but I solved this by throwing on my full face spandex hood 1st (I love that thing!). Its by no means strict selfbondage as you can get out at any time, but thats kindof the point!

I found with wine though that, unfortunately with the arms tied as a crotch strap it made them too short to restrain my arms in a satisfactory way.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Duly noted! I will find a way to work in a crotchstrap (with my typical style of accessibility around the household, of course)

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

I figured out the crotchstrap, and the only thing you need is a pair of long socks. Tie the first sock around the front sleeve very tightly, a simple knot will work. Then, tie the rest of the sock into a loop that hangs off of the sleeve. Tie the second sock into a wrist coil, then lace it through the loop. Put the hoodie on, sock sleeve forward on your chest. Pull the front sleeve through your legs, then sit on it. Now tie up the hood, and put your arms in the back sleeve. Work out wrists into your make-shift handcuffs, and stand up. Voila! You now have a hood, arm binder and crotchstrap. It’s not very tight, but it serves its purpose. Enjoy!

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

I just realized something: if you treat the sock-handcuffs as a separate piece, there is a wide variety of things you can do. Attach it to your ankles to form a hogtie. You could attach it to a chair, or a pole. Experiment! Then tell us how it went, if you want to share.

Omnisurf
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Omnisurf »

There’s. Lot of fun you can have with hoodies.

Here’s a few of my favorite ideas:

1) put the hoodie on, tie the hood up the tie the strings behind the neck tight to prevent it being able to come off. Run a locking belt through the hoodie pocket on the front around the waist and lock it tight so now the hoodie is fixed in place at the top and bottom. Pull your arms into the inside of the hoodie leaving the sleeves dangling outside. Then pull the sleeves inside as well. Using paracord, zip ties or the sleeves themselves, tie them together and close the ends. You are now completely stuck - you can’t get your hands out of the sleeves nor the bottom nor the top and you can’t remove the hoodie. Your only escape is to be able to untie the sleeves and get your hands back outside, but you can make this as hard or as easy as you like, or maybe even impossible...

2) put the hoodie on, tie the hood up and around the neck as before and once again run a waist belt through the hoodie pocket and pull tight and lock if you can. Ideally ensure the mechanism for the belt is on the back of the body. Run handcuffs or a similar restraint around the front middle of the belt in the pocket and lock your hands in place. Done correctly, you can’t get your hands out of the pocket and you’re trapped!

3) getting more challenging now! Do the same as above but with the hoodie on backwards, or using two hoodies (tie the second hoodie with the hood down for easier breathing but still ensuring it can’t be removed). Belt up with the mechanism at the front and lock your hands together in the pocket behind your back. You’ll be completely stuck and restrained and from my experience will require help to be freed.

A further enhancement that you can do is to sew the hoodie sleeves to the hoodie binding the arms far tighter in position which works very effectively!

Another variation is to use a onesie with a tie hood and pocket instead of a hoodie, as it has legs it’s far harder to escape, but you’ll need a way to secure the zip in place. As the zip goes through the pocket, you can make a slit either side to run the belt through and handcuffs through!

Finally, another one I like to do is put on a tee and shorts, put on a full body harness with a d ring st the waist, put on the hoodie and secure it, cut a slit in the pocket for the d ring and then handcuffs inside the pocket for a very restrained feeling.

Something I also love to do is to personalize print the hoodie sleeves, hood, back and front with something embarrassing to make it that extra bit more humiliating to be trapped inside!

Hope this inspires some people!

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you so much for this! I will definitely have to try multiple of these wonderful ideas

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

UPDATE! Do not try it my way! It is unsafe because the sleeves can cut off circulation in your arms. I did it last night and, after about 20 minutes, decided the get out. My left arm was perfectly fine, but at first I thought there was someone else’s hand near mine. That didn’t make any sense, then I realized I had lost all feeling in my right arm. I got out as quickly as I could. And thankfully my arm is fine. I was terrified, I cannot recommend trying this method. Just don’t do it this way.