Arduino fun!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
bart4111
Chair Bound

Arduino fun!

Unread post by bart4111 »

I bring you a solution to one of the most common issues of self bondage. Stimulation while in self bondage.

I have been busy with my 3d printer- more on that later- :0

I have used a Hitachi wand for stim during my sessions for a while now. Previously I would plug the wand into a wall timer (like a vacation light switch) but the problem is that the timer is only *so randomized. Set the time to come on, then basically limited to on or off for 1 minute or more at a time.

I can't take one minute all trussed up so it was a one and done thing. Enter - Arduino

All you need is an Uno (or knock off) a single relay, and some super easy coding.

I can now randomly switch the wand on and off for a finite interval. Setting a range for on time (as coded 5-10 seconds) and the range for off time (10-30 seconds). All of this is done at random. The times for those intervals are randomly chosen based on analog noise from an empty pin on the board. The ranges are easily customized and easily changed.

I am drawing the enclosure to print to house the board and components. Pictures when it's all done.

Anybody want one???? PM for details

bart4111
Chair Bound

Re: Arduino fun!

Unread post by bart4111 »

It verked!!!! :D ...2 hours, such a tease :? - here is the wiring and first version of a housing.

+5v from arduino runs the relay switching the mains on and off. 9v batt to run board.

Code uses the built in randNumber and randomSeed functions, pretty strait forward stuff.
high is on low is off.
min max for delays are in milliseconds (1000 = 1 second)

int relay_1 = 2;
long randNumber;
long randNumber2;

void setup() {
pinMode(relay_1,OUTPUT);
randomSeed(analogRead(0));
}

void loop() {
randNumber = random(/min,/max);
digitalWrite(relay_1, HIGH);
delay(randNumber);

randNumber2 = random(/min,/max);