Wardrobe bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Wardrobe bondage

Unread post by Petrajane »

Well, someone asked what happened when I tried to do some selfbondage using a wooden wardrobe.

So, many years ago, when I was younger and (much) more flexible, I decided to tie myself up simply and get into a free standing wooden wardrobe and see how uncomfortable it would be.

Tied my ankles, gagged myself with an old, if clean, duster, got another one ready to use as a blindfold and another ready to put my wrists through and twist to tighten behind my back once inside the wardrobe.

Got myself partway in, tried to bring my feet up and twist inside when I discovered that the top of the wardrobe was only resting on the drawer section and wasn't fastened in any way. That's when the top, complete with mirrored door, started to topple, luckily I was not fully in and managed to push the back of the wardrobe so it did not overbalance and come crashing to the floor, alerting my parents to what the hell I was doing! Like I said, many years ago!

Ended up just being tied on the bedroom floor for a quick session whilst I got over the scare!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Wardrobe bondage

Unread post by boundBinder »

Petrajane wrote:Ended up just being tied on the bedroom floor for a quick session whilst I got over the scare!
Oh, wow. I bet your adrenaline was flowing. I had a similar thing happen to me, in my teens, when I was home alone. Mom had a mirrored cabinet at the end of a long hallway. The cabinet part was about waist high, with a mirror attached at the back, bringing the whole thing to about six feet. It had a tiny, brass "railing" around the top of the cabinet section, and my mom put a few curios on it. Well, I though that would be an ideal anchor point for a rope, so that I could turn in circles, and wind it tightly around me. I, too, thought it was anchored to the wall. It wasn't. Over, it came! The only casualty was one of my mother's statues, which I was able to SuperGlue back together, to hide the evidence. ;)