Use of a storage space

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Use of a storage space

Unread post by restricted »

I have tried the wardrobe, (they are fitted) and found it was good fun, but the doors were easy top push open as they don't have a lock and are thing anyway. So I got to thinking. I need more storage space. I have ordered the wood, 6 inches by 2 inches 6feet 6 inches long. I'm making some storage space that I hope to store the most important thing in my life at present. ME.

The lid will be held down by an electromagnet like they use on doorways. The box will have plenty of air holes so don't worry about that, some at the top, some by my feet and some where they can't be seen on the wall side. I'm putting foam in the box and covering it with silk. (And covering the sides and inside the lid).

I have bought a silk nightdress and will secure my hands to the sides by Velcro or chains linked to the magnet. My feet will be tied together. Then I can pretend some evil monster of a woman is going to bury me alive or ship me out to the middle east where I will become a Eunuch for the Sultan's harem.

All I need is ideas for plots. The nightdress will lightly tickle me so I will be as frustrated as hell. My hands will be able to touch me but not reach my cock.

The electromagnet is not a sliding bolt type so if power goes off, the magnet will release the other part and give me freedom. I have been trying it out. Until the box is built, I will be tying my feet to the bed and using chains couples to the magnet, I will secure my hands and have to lie there (probably in my uniform with my E size breast forms in the bra) until the timer releases the power and me.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Use of a storage space

Unread post by Petrajane »

great scenario! Have fun.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Last night, I zip tied my ankles and tied rope around my thighs. I had a chain from my ankles to my wrists so I could not reach the scissors that easy. I woke up with my hurting.

The chain did stop me from reaching the scissors that easily and would have made for more fun had my ankles not hurt. I used to have leather wrist cuffs but they made me sweat. So today I'm making some wrist and ankle cuffs out of denim. I have had a suggestion for a collar as well so they can all be linked. I'll do that as well.

The cuffs will have an extra band to hold D rings. They will be closed using Velcro but will have Eyelets so they can be padlocked Once in position.

Still looking for plots why I would be stuck in a coffin.

restricted
Forever Mummified

For the record, I was wearing satin shorts style knickers, thick black tights, a high waist panty girdle to hold the tights up, two bras. the inner one fastens at the front and the outer one a long line bra fastens at the back. Why two? The long line one hurts when I lay on my back. The inner one fastens at the front and stops the hooks and eyes of the other one hurting. The long line bra has pockets for my E size breasts to fit in. But it is long enough to stop the panty girdle from turning over at the waistband.

Then came a long ladies vest which I tucked into the bloomers I wore over the panty girdle. Then another long vest. A nylon mini length half slip petticoat, a cotton knee length half slip, a full length nylon slip, a full length cotton slip and finally my uniform dress. Needless to say I was nice and warm and although bound, soon fell fast asleep. :D

The only thing I had to leave out was the gag. I have found one on eBay that is perfect for me. Cleeve gags and other tings shoved in the mouth make me want to heave. Shame it took so long to get dressed like that.

As I said elsewhere, I had been to the toilet but then had to go again once dressed so had to pull everything down and lift everything up (petticoats and dress) to make sure it all went back in order. Good job I have a full length mirror handy. In fact that is one of my scenes, to chain myself up and have to watch myself await my fate.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

restricted wrote: Still looking for plots why I would be stuck in a coffin.
You have been kidnapped and held for ransom. The person holding you does not plan on looking after you so buries you in a coffin and awaits payment for your release.

Assuming your family (?) pays the ransom, your captor sends a message as to where you are buried along with a suggestion to hurry up as depending on how much you struggle to free yourself you may be running out of air!

:lol: :gag:

restricted
Forever Mummified

Thank you Petrajane. I am getting sounds to put on my tablet that will assimilate earth falling on the top. Another thing I can do of course is to lock my keys to my padlocks in the box. Set the timer. Chain myself up and will have to wait until the box releases them. Of course I will not be able to reach the power supply oir the timer myself once chained up.

restricted
Forever Mummified

My black satin nightdress has turned up. I have ordered white satin to line the box with. I should stand out, even in the dark. I'll try a few times without the timer or lock.

I'm thinking that I won the lottery and have been kidnapped by a gang of four who are going to bury me (maybe under the patio) so they can grab the money.
I'm putting on my best vicar's voice to do the burial sermon but without the rest in peace. :evil:

https://www.soundsnap.com/search/audio/ ... ling/score

The lock has a light that shows when it is working. I will disconnect that so if I fall asleep and wake up, I would have to keep trying until the timer switches off. That should make me panic.... :oops: :lol:

Res.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The wood is coming by Thursday. The satin by Wednesday. I have a thick duvet to line it with and cover that with the satin. I'm having trouble with the sound effects though. Someone repaired my computer and turned the CR rewriter into read only thing. My laptop won't record on the DVD. I have got a mp3 disc player that can't pick it up[. That would have ben idea as I could have timed that to go on and off at different times.

restricted
Forever Mummified

quote="Petrajane"]
restricted wrote: Still looking for plots why I would be stuck in a coffin.
You have been kidnapped and held for ransom. The person holding you does not plan on looking after you so buries you in a coffin and awaits payment for your release.

Assuming your family (?) pays the ransom, your captor sends a message as to where you are buried along with a suggestion to hurry up as depending on how much you struggle to free yourself you may be running out of air!

:lol: :gag:[/quote]

I will use that scenario. I have been drugged, kidnapped and my clothes had been returned to my address as a warning to others to pay up. So I'm now in the box wearing this nightdress and unable to escape.

I inadvertently ordered two plug in timers, so if I plug one timer into the other, the second one will only work while the first allows power through. I won't know where the on / times are on the second one. I could be there for days. (I won't just in case). I'm using the second one for playing the recordings I'm making while building it. A voice changer for the gang so I can't recognise them. A vicar whop has been paid well to give me the burial sermon.. The drilling and screwing of the wood. Dirt falling on the box.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The storage box is ready except I have to drill more holes in it. It got hot after a few moments. I'm not going to put the lock on it as the lid is heavy enough. 5 planks two metres long by 15 cm x 5 cm. I have to turn on my knees and push the lid up with my back as it is. I will try it when I have all the cushions in so there can be no noise from the victim. I have got gags. One holds my mouth wide open and I might take it to my dentists as she moans my mouth keeps closing. The other gag I cut out the ball gag as it was too big for my mouth and made a hole with an eyelet in it. I can push a tube through the hole, hold it in my lips and suck air from the holes in the wooden coffin.

I have also got to hoover it to get rid of the sawdust. Then I can put a thick duvet in it, cover it with satin and let my imagination run riot. I'll use the magnet lock to chain myself to the wall instead. I will put pictures on later.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The gag consists of a washing machine hose. The screw nut that goes on the washing machine is held in by the gag. It is cut off and goes to just outside the box. In my imagination it will be joined and when the box is buried with me in it, the pipe will stick out to just above ground. It is only there so I don't have to drill more holes. It did get warm though. So to make sure the air is in plenty of supply, I will use that on the daytime. I'm looking for a quiet air pump that will cut in every 10 minutes to supply with fresh air. :gag:

You can see how thick the wood is so there is no escape for the prisoner.

I tried it this morning for three hours. Unfortunately because of the need for the air holes I have to leave the satin loose and not able to stick it on nicely. But in my satin nightdress (my clothes had been removed and sent back to the family) it feels wonderful.

I used duvets as a mattress and let them rise either side of me so I can't be heard thrashing about. The satin covered the duvets at the time. Pillows were placed between my knee caps and my arms and body so I could close my legs, nor get relief from the frustration I was having.

Plenty of time for practise though and more fun besides. Maybe I will use that magnetic lock after all. :evil:
Attachments
DSCN0549.JPG
DSCN0543.JPG
captured 10.jpg

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

using a tube to breathe through is not a good idea.if it is too long then you will be rebreathing the air you just breathed out.
it is best to have a fan at each end ,like comes in computers,one blowing in and one blowing out.that way you will always have a good supply of air.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The tube was reduced to 10 inches. It was only for breathing out. I would not sleep with it in place. That was for day time use only. (I'm afraid of inhaling something else in the tube. There are enough gaps and holes around the box to allow air in. But I like the idea of the fans though. One to push air in and one to exhaust the air. I'll look for silent fans. Thank you for the tip. :D

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

The fans do not necessarily need to be silent. If the fans make that whirring noise it could be a part of the scene. It will help muffle any outside noises. Did someone enter your house? Enter the room? Did the phone ring? Can’t tell with that noise on.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Good point Cd Tammy. It would also make for being buried underground a long way from any town and if the money is not paid, they will let the batteries run out and the fans will stop.

But last night, I tried the magnet lock. I chained my leg to an eyebolt in the wall. A chain went form my neck to the lock and the lock was screwed to a wooden post. I could not reach the keys as they were my the eyebolt and I could not reach the lock or timer so I had to lie their to await my fate as a damsel in distress who is being taken to the Kasbah to be sold off. I gave it two hours. I did get bored but there was nothing I could do until the lock was released by the timer.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

The lock worked fine? Released as it was supposed to? Did you have a mechanical back up on the timer?

restricted
Forever Mummified

So far I have only worked with the lock outside of the box. I did have an emergency button that would have killed the power, but there was no problem. Next week, the whole hog.
Res.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Yesterday I had a little rest in my box. I imagined I had gone into hospital after a road accident. I wasn't injured, just concussed. I woke up to find that the evil nurses has realised I owned a factory and was rich. They had given me a sedative to make sure I slept well.

They had managed to get past the CCTV cameras without me being seen. Once out of the ward into the main store room, where all the uniforms were kept, they had stripped me of my gown and dressed me in a uniform. They had boxed me up and got one of their mates to fetch a van to collect the box. This is where I woke up, in a cellar with a grave now dug. My clothes had been dropped of at the factory to let them know that if I did not pay the £250,000 ransom, I would be buried alive and the floor concreted over..

They did not know that the agreement was that if anything happened to one of us, the other partner would get the factory, so she was in no rush to pay it.

I could not see past my breasts as they were near the top of the box. .

restricted
Forever Mummified

One good suggestion I must try. Get a box of damp earth and put it near the fan intake......