Fun predicament self bondage fantasy

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Lisasnaughty
Unfettered Newbie

Fun predicament self bondage fantasy

Unread post by Lisasnaughty »

I have an idea for a gorgeous predicament fantasy I would love to try but I’m not sure how to do it.

Okay I want to tie myself up so I can squirm and roll around while I am tied up. My predicament will be if I stop trying to escape for too long my tens unit will keep shocking me but if I start struggling again both of my vibrators will start up full speed and keep teasing me until I stop which of course means I will get shocked lol. I love this idea but how can I make it work?
Please help x
Keep smiling and enjoy all that life has to offer :)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Fun predicament self bondage fantasy

Unread post by Petrajane »

Some sort of sensors I guess, but how to get them, set them up and do what you want them to do, no idea sorry.

If you had some sort of control board, possibly QWERTY's self bondage program might be a start, at least for the vibes as if your webcam spots movement it can run a program, possibly setting the vibes to run, but the technical side of things, nope, sorry.

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Yep, doable in a few ways:
- Motion detection (camera)
- PIR - motion detector - sensor
- small under carpet foil switches (DIY style)
- motion switch (so called Mercury switch - nowadays only a weight on a spring in a tube - dirt cheap)
- accelerometers
- tin foil on clothes and wires waved in the carpet (full DIY)

Choose Your "poison"...

Have fun, overengineer,
f4

Lezalezz
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lezalezz »

Your idea of getting zapped wither you struggle or try to rest has hope. If you used a motion detector or inferred sensing switch placed in the right spot. Thinking some testing as to how far away they need to be. This could work. A little more reasearch into the electronics and you may want to patent your torturous idea. Not sure about being able to get free from any self bondage while your getting zap continusly. If your hogtied hoping to get to a knife to cut rope or worse, trying to get a key in a keyhole. I will research this possible sexual torment further and report back. Great idea I think.