Left suspended?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Left suspended?

Unread post by restricted »

I have a sewing machine and some old single bed sheets. I thought of making a bag large enough to hold me. It won't be tied around the neck, It will just have one or two eyelets to allow a rope to pass through, either by my shoulders or behind my neck. The other end of the rope will go though an eyebolt and on to the magnet hasp where it ill stay locked until the timer releases it. That way the hasp will not fall on my head. In the meantime, I'd be hanging about until such time my sentence has been completed.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Lezalezz
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Left suspended?

Unread post by Lezalezz »

Wow. Have hung by my ankles wearing boots. Lot of pressure on the ankles. But I have never done upside down and no vision. What happens if power goes out. How is your sexual experience while in the sheet?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Left suspended?

Unread post by restricted »

Lezalezz wrote:Wow. Have hung by my ankles wearing boots. Lot of pressure on the ankles. But I have never done upside down and no vision. What happens if power goes out. How is your sexual experience while in the sheet?
Not very good. Sorting out where to hang the bag from without causing too much suspicion and making sure that when the bag dropped I didn't hurt myself. I arranged it so I was only nine inches from the floor. But when the bag was held closed above me after I had manage to remove the box I was standing on, I might as well have been nine feet in the air. If the power goes out, thanks to the timer or power cut, the lock releases and I dropped to the floor. It isn't a bolt. It's a two part door lock. One part is screwed to the wall, the magnet part, the other part has the rope to my bag via the eyebolt. That just comes away.

Sorting all this out caused a lot of worry. I did try it once more and as I got into the bag, we had a power cut and I wasted my time. So I gave up on that idea.

I am now looking at making a strong upright box that will hold me tight. The door will be held closed by the lock.

Res
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.