Ice lock in practice

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Ice lock in practice

Unread postby rubbermark » Sun May 27, 2018 11:37 pm

I'm intrigued to know how effective the steel tube style ice locks that are available to buy are. I've never been convinced that a lock like this would be capable of holding a fairly strong person who is struggling against their bonds for more than a few seconds.

If anyone has ever used one of these and has a good experience of it then please let me know as is be keen to get one if I know it can hold me properly for at least a while.
rubbermark
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ice lock in practice

Unread postby walksonwalker2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:00 am

Hi there. They are made from solid steel. I can't see anyone managing to snap one.
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk
walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Ice lock in practice

Unread postby locked4her55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

20180613_162441.jpg
Ice Locks
So, being the DIY kinda guy I am, and not wanting to pay the $$$'s for what I have seen out there, I decided to make my own.

I visited my local Home Depot and purchased 3 pieces of short threaded pipe in the plumbing dept. 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" diameters. Got two end caps for each pipe along with 3 small threaded eye bolts and 3 larger and longer threaded eye bolts.

Drilled holes in the center on all of the cap ends. Secured the smaller eye bolts with nuts to one of the caps and screwed it on. Made the holes on the other end caps just slightly larger than the larger eye bolt threaded shank, a little silver spray paint for aesthetics and you're done.

I filled up the larger hole with water, place the eye bolt shank into the hole and place upright in the freezer.

I have found that they hold quite well. Not a chance of pulling the eye bolt out until the ice has melted.

The 1 1/4" takes more time to release than the 3/4".

For cheap money I believe I achieved the same results as what I've seen advertised.
Happily Locked in a chastity device serving my Princess since 2010
locked4her55
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Self-Bondage