New session

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

New session

Unread post by Petrajane »

Yesterday I decided to have a bit of a difficult session, rather than being tied to a chair, I was going to be standing in heels and have my wrists cuffed behind my back for some time.

So, red bra (H cup with matching forms) panties, black tights, black firm pantie girdle, heels, satin blouse, a tight red skirt for my clothing.

Set up a strap at the top of a door, trapped by closing the door on it, a pair of strap on cuffs for my ankles, a spreader bar with my ankle cuffs clipped to that, a large butt plug nicely lubed up and in place. a length of rope wrapped around my waist under my skirt, pulling a magic wand up against the butt plug and set on an electronic timer and tied off.

An mp3 player so I would not be able to hear anything, a penis gag strapped in tightly so I couldn't disturb the neighbours, a blindfold and a spandex hood kept everything in place. a neck brace to stop me moving my head too much and then rope wrapped around that and fastened off to the strap at the top of the door.

A pair of solid cuffs were fastened onto my wrists behind my back and I was set. I was very quickly disorientated losing which way I was pointing (for the camera to get the best pictures) and ended up against a wall rather than the door at first.
With my legs spread by the bar it wasn't easy to reposition myself as the rope from the neck brace to the door strap loosened and I had no idea where I was and where the door was. I was able to inch myself around and finally found a wall to back against and did, in the end, find the door.

As I was moving around too much I was punished by having my wrists changed from behind my back and pulled over my head and fastened to the door strap and I was left in darkness and feeling my legs shake from being spread by the bar.

Finally, the timer ran out and the magic wand kicked in for several brief periods of full power, vibrating hard up against the butt plug shoved well up my butt and the vibrations soon had me drooling and moaning into my penis gag. The final period was not for a brief moment of time, but several minutes and I came hard and soaked my panties with cum.
DSC_0363sm.jpg

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: New session

Unread post by RAE123 »

I like your dress and top. you look great. sounds like you had a real secure time of it.
I can only wish I had some one to help me achieve what you did. I am afraid to go it
solo.
Rae

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

RAE123 wrote:I like your dress and top. you look great. sounds like you had a real secure time of it.
I can only wish I had some one to help me achieve what you did. I am afraid to go it
solo.
Rae
Thanks, and there's no editing or image width tweaking, that really is me in there!
Must admit I enjoyed the session but I was quite safe though the rope worked loose too easily. I've tested it by substituting a length of chain which is a lot more secure. I shall set things up for a photo session in due course I'm sure, got a new hood on order! 8-)

winwinxx11
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by winwinxx11 »

How is your feeling at that moment?