Finally found a use for a magnetic lock

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Finally found a use for a magnetic lock

Unread post by restricted »

Lying in bed this morning with a chain attached to a collar and the other end to a magnetic lock so I could not reach the keys to the lock on the collar, I had an idea.

Instead of using a collar and chain to hold me, I thought about making a stout upright box. I measured the sizes I need and will later cost it up. I will use a wall as the back but will need to use 2 inch thick wood for the sides and the door. Of course heavy hinges are a necessity.

The box has got to be 21 inches wide 22 is the nearest I can get ready made. The depth has to be 13 inches and the door will close covering the sides up. Now do I put a hole so I can look out and over it with a mirror when visitors come or do I have holes down at my mouth level so I can see daylight when it arrives or not? Or have nothing at all as I thought about making the top removeable to ensure air is available but it would not allow me to climb out. Only a 6inch gap to the ceiling.

I could put removeable shelves in for normal use and have some with shapes cut out to hold my ankles, stomach, neck and arms, or even clippable chains or straps that I won't be able to reach undo once the door is shut. The door will be held closed by a strong magnetic lock set by a timer. Of course it will have to be switched on before the door is closed. So once closed there is no possibility of escape.

I won't know when the door will open as the timer will be set while my eyes are shut. All I'll know is the red light to show it is locked will be on display. I have found some evil women tormenting men such as cuckolds and plain bondage scenes to play back via my tablet. What I really want is a woman's prison dress and to compete really, a woman who would love to become a prison warden. A really nasty one at that. I have worked it out that with my G sized breast forms I wouldn't be able to move.

I could put a mirror on the inside if I didn't make a hole at face level and then attach a rubber sucker dildo so as the door closes the dildo enters my mouth preventing me from talking. That would be great. :gag:

If I run the magnet from some batteries they last three hours before running flat and the lock opens.

What do you think? Any suggestions? Could I make it more intimidating? :twisted: :shock: :o Maybe clip the collar to the back of the cabinet? I won't be able to reach it to undo it.

Come to that, I could lock myself in and say nothing while my cleaning lady does all the work not knowing I am there. :lol:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.