New toy - Locking mittens.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

New toy - Locking mittens.

Unread postby taibhse » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:56 pm

I’ve recently got a set of mittens, they’re made with a heavy cotton shell, are padded and lock with one of those segufix pins.9 myself into the darlex hobble dress , put some leather cuffs round my ankles and chained these to the ring on the floor with the ice lock. Once all this was done, and making sure the magnetic segufix key was out of reach on went the mittens, it took a little bit of fiddling to get them locked but then that was it. Its not a lot of restraint, but was damn effective. I tried to pull them mittens off, but they wouldn’t budge. I tried to use the keys to the padlocks on the icelock, but I couldn’t even pick them up never mind manipulate them into the lock. The segufix locks are well up to the job, without the magnetic key they just spin about and cannot be pulled off the pin.

The 2.5 hrs until the ice lock released seemed to go by in a few minutes I’d that much fun trying to get out.

The mittens also have a heavy D-Ring round the wrist for added potential fun. I’m SO looking forward to giving these another go!
taibhse
Unfettered Newbie

Re: New toy - Locking mittens.

Unread postby RAE123 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:55 am

Yes, I also have a set of leather mittens. I do love wearing them.
As for solo use, I can only lock one mitten, and slide my other hand into the second one.
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Jimdini » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:30 pm

As we are entering a period of total lockdown I thought this would be the best way to avoid face touching and coughing on people.
Attachments
Isolation.jpeg 1.jpg
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Petrajane » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:51 pm

You need to chain your cuffs so that you cannot touch anywhere sensitive! :lol:
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Jimdini » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:47 pm

Petrajane wrote:You need to chain your cuffs so that you cannot touch anywhere sensitive!

Don't you think the bondage mittens are enough? :lol: :gag:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Petrajane » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Jimdini wrote:
Petrajane wrote:You need to chain your cuffs so that you cannot touch anywhere sensitive!

Don't you think the bondage mittens are enough? :lol: :gag:

No, I found that I could touch certain parts so I added a chain from the collar to my ankles and padlocked a pair of cuffs in front of my so that I could not grope my breasts or my crotch.

I did find that the chain did however rub nicely between my legs if I worked it just right! :lol:
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Jimdini » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:04 pm

8-)
Jimdini wrote:No, I found that I could touch certain parts so I added a chain from the collar to my ankles and padlocked a pair of cuffs in front of my so that I could not grope my breasts or my crotch.I did find that the chain did however rub nicely between my legs if I worked it just right!

Hmmm. I could add a short chain from the collar to the cuffs attaching just 3cm above my navel. The chain from the cuffs runs down to the ankle cuffs through a ring on the front of the waist chain and even with my feet together I cannot fondle my breasts! Not going to be able to do much of anything locked up like that! :twisted:
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 am

RAE123 wrote:Yes, I also have a set of leather mittens. I do love wearing them.
As for solo use, I can only lock one mitten, and slide my other hand into the second one.

For solo use, there is of course the requirement to be able to get free afterward. How about using carabiners or perhaps a lock with a magnetic key or a key that just needs to be pushed in? Perhaps a fixture can be made to hold a lock in place to allow it to be fastened easily without the use of hands? (Getting the key in to unlock might also need such a fixture or a bit of creativity.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby RAE123 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:52 pm

When I use my Mittens, I am usually gagged at the same time. so using my teeth to try
to unlock something is out of the question.
I strap and lock one mitten on, Gagged, then I slide my other Hand onto the Mitten.
It is a rough go, takes up to 20 min. for me to wiggle my hand into the other mitten.
Nice way to spend a little time during the lock down.
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Self-Bondage