What do you most often use?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:21 pm

jackles wrote:I think my 'default' restraints are a full set (collar, ankle restraints, shackles) of restraints from huse.com. They're fairly wide, comfortable and looks amazing (smooth, stainless steel). I've worn them for days in a row during quarantine.


I also have a full set of toys from Rupert Huse from many years ago. They are pretty well made but not all that difficult to escape from. They have a captive screw in a tube which can be blocked by a padlock through the tube once the screw is fastened. In theory, this prevents access to the screw to unfasten. Unfortunately the threaded part through the other side of the cuffs is exposed which means that something like a pair of pliers or even tweezers can be used to grip the threads and loosen the screw. Once that is done, a piece of cardboard or can be slipped between the two sides of the cuffs and the screw can be unfastened without ever getting to the screw head.
The exposed threads need to be protected somehow but I haven't quite figured out best to do that.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby gaby0001 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:18 pm

Stahlketten wrote:I also have a full set of toys from Rupert Huse from many years ago. They are pretty well made but not all that difficult to escape from. They have a captive screw in a tube which can be blocked by a padlock through the tube once the screw is fastened. In theory, this prevents access to the screw to unfasten. Unfortunately the threaded part through the other side of the cuffs is exposed which means that something like a pair of pliers or even tweezers can be used to grip the threads and loosen the screw. Once that is done, a piece of cardboard or can be slipped between the two sides of the cuffs and the screw can be unfastened without ever getting to the screw head.
The exposed threads need to be protected somehow but I haven't quite figured out best to do that.


Maybe this made with safety in mind, like a "last resort" to escape of your bonds, don't you think?
User avatar
gaby0001
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby jackles » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:57 am

Jimdini wrote:8-) That looks like a fantastic set of restraints, do you wear them every day (work commitments permitting) during the lockdown :?:

The perv in me imagines you walking around in just your chains and a flimsy 'Harem/genie' outfit. ;)

Do you sleep in your manacles :?:


Yeah, I did wear them a lot during quarantine. I was a bit careful with the collar, did not want to have a bruise on my neck during a video call. Also, the shackles have a fairly short connecting chain, so some days, I switched the set for Fetters shackles instead.

I sleep in them sometimes, but again, I'd rather use some of my other sets for that, or a pair of handcuffs.
I've written a novel partly based on my experiences with bondage and selfbondage. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086H3VC6Q
User avatar
jackles
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:49 am

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby jackles » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:59 am

Stahlketten wrote:
jackles wrote:I think my 'default' restraints are a full set (collar, ankle restraints, shackles) of restraints from huse.com. They're fairly wide, comfortable and looks amazing (smooth, stainless steel). I've worn them for days in a row during quarantine.


I also have a full set of toys from Rupert Huse from many years ago. They are pretty well made but not all that difficult to escape from. They have a captive screw in a tube which can be blocked by a padlock through the tube once the screw is fastened. In theory, this prevents access to the screw to unfasten. Unfortunately the threaded part through the other side of the cuffs is exposed which means that something like a pair of pliers or even tweezers can be used to grip the threads and loosen the screw. Once that is done, a piece of cardboard or can be slipped between the two sides of the cuffs and the screw can be unfastened without ever getting to the screw head.
The exposed threads need to be protected somehow but I haven't quite figured out best to do that.


You're probably right, but that does require know-how and tools that a single woman living in an apartment doesn't own :lol:
I've written a novel partly based on my experiences with bondage and selfbondage. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086H3VC6Q
User avatar
jackles
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:49 am

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:37 pm

gaby0001 wrote:Maybe this made with safety in mind, like a "last resort" to escape of your bonds, don't you think?


My belief is that a set of jewelry should be secure enough that the "guest" has no hope at all of escaping. In the case where the screws are protected by a padlock, the "last resort" or safety is to break or burn through the padlock.
I tend to be very picky with wanting security and comfort and matching sets and that is why I still haven't found a set that I am completely satisfied with.

jackles wrote:You're probably right, but that does require know-how and tools that a single woman living in an apartment doesn't own :lol:


I work on the assumption that single woman has no less know-how and ability than I do. My own Daughter is a great case in point. She has probably done almost as much in an auto shop in extra-curriculars in college as I have done as a hobbyist over the years. I still have the ability to improvise that comes from experience that she hasn't yet developed.
I would be surprised if you didn't have the basic tools just sitting around. A pair of pliers is pretty common and that is all you really need. Every year when we drop my Daughter off at her school, I make sure she has a basic set of tools: Pliers, Hammer, Rubber Mallet, Screw Drivers, Zip Ties, Duct Tape, Glue, etc.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby xhbtionistgirl » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:51 pm

I always bring two pairs of cuffs for my wrists and ankles, a small metal ring to connect them all behind me, a timer lock for automatic release, and an egg vibrator. These gears can easily put me in a simple, uncomfortable predicament, enough to give me long and sustained orgasm torture.
If it's a clear, cloudless night, you can find me naked and masturbating on a bench near an empty park.
User avatar
xhbtionistgirl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby gaby0001 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:36 pm

xhbtionistgirl wrote:I always bring two pairs of cuffs for my wrists and ankles, a small metal ring to connect them all behind me, a timer lock for automatic release, and an egg vibrator. These gears can easily put me in a simple, uncomfortable predicament, enough to give me long and sustained orgasm torture.


simple yet functional, and does not take up much space :D
User avatar
gaby0001
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: What do you most often use?

Unread postby lisahs5 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Oh this is a good question. It depends on what I am thinking at the time.
If I am doing house work and I want to have a little bit of fun too but I actually do have to do real house work and not just pretend in a sexy way lol. I like to use my leather wrist and ankle cuff set.
I had one of these sets in baby pink but I threw all my toys out once and had to start fresh with new ones I know have a lovely new set that are purple and black. For real house work but making things fun I close all my curtains and blinds then I sometimes strip completely naked and put my wrist and ankle cuffs on with my matching collar then I tie my hair back into a tight pony tail put my matching purple ball gag in my mouth put on my black patent four inch heels and start work. If I am feeling a little more adventurous I do the same but wear my little maids dress and hold ups stockings no underwear.
If I am not really doing house work and its just for fun I use the same cuffs set collar and gag but this time with my maids dress stockings suspenders thong and matching bra all black satin. I then use the little chain that comes with the cuffs too that make things a little bit more challenging and fun but hopeless for actually cleaning my house lol. If I am feeling very very naughty I might put on air of those tummy tuck knickers, I don't really need them but they are sooo tight and great to make sure any toys you might have stay exactly where you want them too :) what I really want to get is a pair of those latex knickers with the two dildos in side them.

If I am just feeling a little bit sexy then I might use my rope and make a nice tight body harness on myself with a tight crotch rope. Then tie my legs together by my ankles my knees and my thighs. The thigh rope is fantastic for keeping vibrators just close enough to keep the teasing going on and on. Then to keeps my hands out of trouble I use my trusty cuffs again as I can clip them together with my hands around the metal poles on my bed or behind my back so I can have a good squirm around on my bed :) I can let myself go any time I like so its safe and lots of fun. Of course my ball gag is used too so my poor neighbours are not disturbed lol.
I do sometimes use a cloth gag depending on where my imagination is going, lost of fun for a little pretending to be whisked away by a sexy villainess. I have tried putting a pair of my own knickers in my mouth clean ones of course and then I used some tape. I had some rolls of packing tape left over from when I moved house a few years ago. Oh wow that worked really well. I had not tied any other part of may body up I just wanted to see what the gag was like.
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Previous

Return to Self-Bondage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below