Your most recurrent fantasy

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Your most recurrent fantasy

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I think every of us have a predilected fantasy when we play self-bondage. In my case is DID (like Sweet Gwendolyne style).What is your most recurrent fantasy when you are enjoying self-bondage?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Your most recurrent fantasy

Unread post by Petrajane »

Oh, that I've been working in the office late into the evening and some robbers have broken in, tied me up to a chair, blindfolded and gagged me so they can get the money and valuable goods without being disturbed.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Petrajane wrote:Oh, that I've been working in the office late into the evening and some robbers have broken in, tied me up to a chair, blindfolded and gagged me so they can get the money and valuable goods without being disturbed.
Nice. Just tell me when the bad guys will to your office so I can visit you. Maybe they have enough ropes for two 8-)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

gaby0001 wrote:
Petrajane wrote:Oh, that I've been working in the office late into the evening and some robbers have broken in, tied me up to a chair, blindfolded and gagged me so they can get the money and valuable goods without being disturbed.
Nice. Just tell me when the bad guys will to your office so I can visit you. Maybe they have enough ropes for two 8-)
:gag: :lol:

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

If they don't I can just bring my own rope with me. We can have a party :) No worry about noise complaints at least.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Tesgri wrote:If they don't I can just bring my own rope with me. We can have a party :) No worry about noise complaints at least.
...great idea!!! We should organize a "bring your own rope" party.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

That would be great fun, we had events like that in the past but I've not kept up with them for a few years. I guess the problem would be that you'd need someone (or multiple) to do all the tying. It's been a fantasy of mine for a while to do scenes with others.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

gaby0001 wrote:
Tesgri wrote:If they don't I can just bring my own rope with me. We can have a party :) No worry about noise complaints at least.
how about lots of chains and locks

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Tesgri wrote:That would be great fun, we had events like that in the past but I've not kept up with them for a few years. I guess the problem would be that you'd need someone (or multiple) to do all the tying. It's been a fantasy of mine for a while to do scenes with others.
No problem. We just have to remember to invite Petrajean's robber friends. Surely they'll be glad to tie us up. :D

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Mine is that Ive added a piece of extra bondage in the heat of the moment, under the fog of horniness, that wasnt planned, and somehow prevents my escape.

This would then result in me being found by a fantasy dominatrix who has got the wrong address and was expecting to find a willing, permanent slave to take back to her country mansion, but finds and takes me instead ;-)
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

gaby0001
Chair Bound

lockedup4eva wrote:Mine is that Ive added a piece of extra bondage in the heat of the moment, under the fog of horniness, that wasnt planned, and somehow prevents my escape.
I did that once (well, not exactly a rope but a padlock) and I almost found in that position :D

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

gaby0001 wrote:
lockedup4eva wrote:Mine is that Ive added a piece of extra bondage in the heat of the moment, under the fog of horniness, that wasnt planned, and somehow prevents my escape.
I did that once (well, not exactly a rope but a padlock) and I almost found in that position :D
Details!!!

gaby0001
Chair Bound

boundBinder wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:
Details!!!
:lol:

I enjoy practicing selfbondage mostly when I travel for work (I do it frecuently). One day I returned early to the hotel room so I decided to play a while before dinner. At that time I also wanted to experiment with padlocks. The truth is that a bit of fun became almost a night of panic. In the end, I was able to escape my bonds, but it took a lot longer than I had planned. Here you can read my full "adventure" to find out more details about what happened to me that night. :D

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

gaby0001 wrote:
can i come pretending to send pizza? i'll bring extra tape with me incase they run out of rope

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Haruka wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:
can i come pretending to send pizza? i'll bring extra tape with me incase they run out of rope
Ropes and pizza!!!...what more could you ask for? :lol:

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Can I come to the "bring your own rope" party? I can bring rope, tape, neckties, LOTS of leather straps, gags, and chains. ;)

My self-bondage fantasy usually revolves around being kidnapped to be used by a woman who fully intends to keep me blind most of the time, bound all the time--only releasing me to change my position, and only relieving me of my gag to change it for something more to her liking, to feed me, or to "use" my mouth--after which I am immediately re-gagged. I struggle desperately to no avail, and my muffled pleas to be freed fall upon deaf--and horny--ears...because she likes it when I resist.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

boundBinder wrote:Can I come to the "bring your own rope" party? I can bring rope, tape, neckties, LOTS of leather straps, gags, and chains. ;)

My self-bondage fantasy usually revolves around being kidnapped to be used by a woman who fully intends to keep me blind most of the time, bound all the time--only releasing me to change my position, and only relieving me of my gag to change it for something more to her liking, to feed me, or to "use" my mouth--after which I am immediately re-gagged. I struggle desperately to no avail, and my muffled pleas to be freed fall upon deaf--and horny--ears...because she likes it when I resist.
You and your ropes, straps and gags are very welcome to the party. :lol:

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

So if Covid was gone where, hypothetically, would this party be?

Okay maybe not as hypothetical, this whole idea has become a recurrent fantasy since the thread started.

HungaDunga3
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HungaDunga3 »

i am tied up in lingerie and a maid or alice in wonderland tress, arms behind my back.
I have a chastity cage on, a small one, so any erection hurts, and a vibrating buttplug held in tight.
too small girls swimsuit bottom holds it in.

3 to 5 women are playing cards at a round table. I am under the table with a leash attached to a collar.
whoever wins the hand gets the leash and pulls me from the last woman to between her legs.
I lick her pussy during this card game, trying to make her cum before it is over.
whoever wins the next, I eat her. if one woman wins several in a row, I stay in place.
I am ignored as if i were a vibrator, not a person.

After an entire evening eating them all, happy, They break for drinks, and I am spanked for (of course)\
doing a terrible job and for being a sissy bitch. My ass goes to red to purple. I cry. They laugh.
A few have me clean their bottoms with my tongue before they leave.

I am laughed at a lot in the end -- bitch, cunt sissy.
favorite -- others a lot like it.

KinkOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkOne »

sometimes id go to buildings that are still being constructed. tie myself to a pole or w/e i can find and id always fantasize someone finding me and have their way. ughh thinking about it is just getting me in the mood