Selbondage after bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Selbondage after bondage

Unread postby gaby0001 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:38 pm

I started this from my teenage years. I shared my taste for ropes only with few people. But after I got married I was able to fully enjoy of bondage with my husband. Anyway I still enjoy of selfbondage from time to time. My question is addressed to people who started doing selfbondage and now have a partner to enjoy bondage: do you still practice selfbondage? Or just discarted this from your life? :?:
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Re: Selbondage after bondage

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:28 am

Like many here, I first started with self-bondage and I was finally lucky enough to find an enthusiastic and willing partner! Sometimes I would tie her up, sometimes she would tie me up, and we had a great time for a couple of years. :)

Sometimes she would convince me to start without her, usually when she was on her way over to my place -- so it was self-bondage until she arrived and then she would take my keys away, or add some restraints, or otherwise make it stop being "SELF bondage." :)

Still other times if one person or the other were busy or at work, we were each able to indulge in "SAFER self-bondage, with a backup person" and would let the other person know what we were doing via a phone call or e-mail at the start and end of our sessions. Neither of us ever got stuck during those adventures, but it was nice to know that there WAS someone who would come and check on us (and who had a key to the door) if they didn't hear from us after a prearranged amount of time.
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread postby vm1971 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:18 pm

My wife and I engage in bondage games but I'm definitely the damsel in this relationship. :)

I will sometimes tie myself up and have her come and "discover" me. She'll taunt me, add to my bondage etc.

I will also sometimes tie myself up and have my phone send a delayed text message to her to come to the bedroom.
vm1971
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Tesgri » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:32 pm

It's certainly gone down in frequency but I do still do a bit here and there, usually with the wife then finding me and, depending on the mood, joining in or leaving me be. I really should get back into the practice, it's so easy to just set it aside and forget about it.
Tesgri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby gaby0001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:57 pm

stephanie_cd wrote:Sometimes she would convince me to start without her, usually when she was on her way over to my place -- so it was self-bondage until she arrived and then she would take my keys away, or add some restraints, or otherwise make it stop being "SELF bondage."

That's nice. I do something similar but in reverse: I'm the one who tells my husband that I'm going to start without him and I'll wait for him tied up :D
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread postby gaby0001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:00 pm

vm1971 wrote:I will sometimes tie myself up and have her come and "discover" me. She'll taunt me, add to my bondage etc.

I like to do the same :D
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread postby gaby0001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Tesgri wrote:It's certainly gone down in frequency but I do still do a bit here and there, usually with the wife then finding me and, depending on the mood, joining in or leaving me be. I really should get back into the practice, it's so easy to just set it aside and forget about it.

Sometimes I really miss selfbondage but the real one, completely alone :roll:
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread postby Stahlketten » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:17 am

My Jailer and I don't have the same level of interest so what satisfies her may not be enough for me, so: Yes.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Natyropes » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:09 pm

Stahlketten wrote:My Jailer and I don't have the same level of interest so what satisfies her may not be enough for me, so: Yes.

...and your Jailer knows it?
Natyropes
Chair Bound

Unread postby Stahlketten » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:24 am

I am certain she does, but other than while we are playing, we don't talk much about it.
With her it seems to be a mood thing and not very predictable.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby lisahs5 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:08 pm

I have always played alone even when I have been in a relationship with someone I have shared my kinky interests with.

I have never really tied myself up and waited to be found but I have dressed up and put a few toys and things on the bed for them to find.
Once when I was at home I was sexting my girlfriend while she was at work. She had been very busy and in lots of meetings and was getting rather annoyed by my naughty texts lol. At lunch time she came round to my house in really bad mood. She grabbed me pulled me across her knee holding me down with her hand pulling my hair and with her elbow in my back. She then pulled up my skirt and proceeded to spank my bum hard with a ruler. I laughed at first but it hurt and I totally deserved it.
lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread postby gaby0001 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:46 pm

lisahs5 wrote:I have always played alone even when I have been in a relationship with someone I have shared my kinky interests with.

I have never really tied myself up and waited to be found but I have dressed up and put a few toys and things on the bed for them to find.

You should try selfbondage. Maybe you like it 8-)
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread postby lisahs5 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:33 pm

Oh I do play bondage games on my own.
Fantasies are so much fun and normally better than trying to play them for real.
I like to tie myself up and then I can let my imagination run wild anything can happen.
lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread postby Natyropes » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:35 am

Tesgri wrote:It's certainly gone down in frequency but I do still do a bit here and there, usually with the wife then finding me and, depending on the mood, joining in or leaving me be. I really should get back into the practice, it's so easy to just set it aside and forget about it.

It's the same for me too. I still do, but not as much as before.
Natyropes
Chair Bound

Return to Self-Bondage