Tips for making home working more fun

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby lisahs5 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:31 pm

I’m looking for interesting and fun ideas on how to make working at home more fun.
But they must allow us to continue working normally. How much fun it could be to be on a call while something naughty is happening out of sight.
Like being tied to the chair below the waist.
Has anyone done this before?
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby Petrajane » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Oh, I've been enjoying a vibrating butt plug in panties, tights, and my skater skirt whilst remote connecting to fix a clients' computer...

Think it took a bit longer to do the repair as I strangely found it difficult to concentrate... :lol:
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby lisahs5 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:55 am

Oh wow that does sound fun.
I did think about it but I was too nervous it would be so distracting lol.
I have been sitting at my desk at home looking smart and professional for zoom calls with my hair and makeup nice and office smart. I have been wearing a nice white blouse or short sleeved top when it’s been warm. However from the waist down I have been wearing just my knickers with sexy stockings and suspenders with heels, sometimes I wear a shockingly short skirt with just a thong nothing else so I have to remember not to stand up lol. I have also tied my ankles and knees together and once tied my legs to my chair. Not sure I am brave enough to try a toy yet but it is really tempting
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby Petrajane » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:22 pm

lisahs5 wrote:Oh wow that does sound fun.
I did think about it but I was too nervous it would be so distracting lol.
I have been sitting at my desk at home looking smart and professional for zoom calls with my hair and makeup nice and office smart. I have been wearing a nice white blouse or short-sleeved top when it’s been warm. However from the waist down, I have been wearing just my knickers with sexy stockings and suspenders with heels, sometimes I wear a shockingly short skirt with just a thong nothing else so I have to remember not to stand up lol. I have also tied my ankles and knees together and once tied my legs to my chair. Not sure I am brave enough to try a toy yet but it is really tempting

Oh, it is!

But if you are worried it could be too distracting, it can be! Just use a butt plug, no need to switch it on, just sit firmly on it and enjoy the sensation of being plugged.
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby lisahs5 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:23 am

Thats a thought I could do that, I do have a butt plug but it is a little large. Everyone is going to wonder why I am siting up so straight and wide eyed lol.
Oh .... OK I am going to try it and be brave. lol what am I getting myself into?

A few years ago I read a story online about two women who went shopping together and they were walking around the shops while wearing those latex knickers with the dildo inside them. I have thought about buying a pair but I never have. I liked the story and wanted to try it. So I got a dildo no vibrator put it inside myself with some lube so I would be comfortable and then put on a pair of those tight tummy tuck lycra knickers. I don't need them for the...intended purpose? lol but they are fun for toys and push as hard as you like they will not come out. I got dressed wearing a nice short summer skirt top and heels then got in my car. I completely forgot about the road works on the way to town and got stuck in them for what felt like ages. At the time I had a little sports car and I could feel every single bump in the road. I started to get paranoid thinking everyone around me knows what I am up to LOL. Oh god I can laugh about it now. Of course when we do these silly stunts you are feeling rather turned on anyway so driving along over the uneven road where the workmen were working every single bump felt like being slowly but very firmly screwed! I could not make it to the shops and had to go another way back home. All the time squirming around in my seat my poor fanny getting pounded I felt cross eyed going over every bump or speed hump in the road. I got home got out of my car my legs had turned to jelly I got through my front door and collapsed on the floor LOL. I think that might have been the longest orgasm and tease I think I have ever had on my own.

Anyway enough of me rambling on.
I am going to try my butt plug today. Lots of lube, my lycra knickers to hold it in place even though I can not push it out anyway, and I think my micro skirt again, heels too. Now dare I put a leather belt around my ankles or my thighs? hmm not sure. I don't think I have any meetings this morning so that would be a good time to try it out lol.
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby Petrajane » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:20 am

lisahs5 wrote:Thats a thought I could do that, I do have a butt plug but it is a little large. Everyone is going to wonder why I am siting up so straight and wide eyed lol.
Oh .... OK I am going to try it and be brave. lol what am I getting myself into?

Getting yourself into? More like getting something into you!
lisahs5 wrote:A few years ago I read a story online about two women who went shopping together and they were walking around the shops while wearing those latex knickers with the dildo inside them. I have thought about buying a pair but I never have. I liked the story and wanted to try it. So I got a dildo no vibrator put it inside myself with some lube so I would be comfortable and then put on a pair of those tight tummy tuck lycra knickers. I don't need them for the...intended purpose? lol but they are fun for toys and push as hard as you like they will not come out. I got dressed wearing a nice short summer skirt top and heels then got in my car. I completely forgot about the road works on the way to town and got stuck in them for what felt like ages. At the time I had a little sports car and I could feel every single bump in the road. I started to get paranoid thinking everyone around me knows what I am up to LOL. Oh god I can laugh about it now. Of course when we do these silly stunts you are feeling rather turned on anyway so driving along over the uneven road where the workmen were working every single bump felt like being slowly but very firmly screwed! I could not make it to the shops and had to go another way back home. All the time squirming around in my seat my poor fanny getting pounded I felt cross eyed going over every bump or speed hump in the road. I got home got out of my car my legs had turned to jelly I got through my front door and collapsed on the floor LOL. I think that might have been the longest orgasm and tease I think I have ever had on my own.

You have me laughing out loud here too!

lisahs5 wrote:Anyway enough of me rambling on.
I am going to try my butt plug today. Lots of lube, my lycra knickers to hold it in place even though I can not push it out anyway, and I think my micro skirt again, heels too. Now dare I put a leather belt around my ankles or my thighs? hmm, not sure. I don't think I have any meetings this morning so that would be a good time to try it out lol.

No Zoom meetings or whatever, go for it! There's only you there enjoying yourself, and me thinking about you wishing I could do the same, but I've got to take advantage of the fine weather and tidy up the garden before autumn takes its toll on my displays.
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby lisahs5 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 am

Well someone decided to bring forward a meeting from Monday to today so I actually had to sit through a meeting after all.
Ugh! Sitting here bolt upright trying to smile and be polite and professional while I have this huge plug thing up my bum and I also put on a nice short tight skirt not my micro skirt. This one is about mid thigh length but its tight feels lovely and makes my bum look nice. I also have on those horrible super tight lycra tummy tuck knickers which feel like they want to cut me in half. But they are sooo good for keeping things in place. I am quite slim but they are still super tight. I also put on my heels and decided why not I will put a leather belt around my ankles for fun. I was feeling really nice squirming around at first on my chair then the meeting invite came, oh crumbs!
I also have on a nice white silk blouse with a nice silky bra that has no paddings. I just got out of a meeting where I was constantly crossing and uncrossing my legs, opening them a little squirming around trying to get comfortable and trying to lean forward a little so my blouse wouldn't cling to me so much or cross my arms without making it look obvious that I am trying to cover my hard nipples which are poking through my bra. Also I am trying not to collapse in a fit of the giggles too because it was really really funny LOL.

Oh what a lovely idea Petrajane thank you x I am so glad you encouraged me to try this it was not what I was hoping for but as I think I got away with it I had sooo much fun x.
I did panic at first and thought about unlocking the belt around my ankles and nipping off to the bathroom and remove the plug but I just didn't have the time I had like five minutes lol
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby Petrajane » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:21 pm

lisahs5 wrote:Oh what a lovely idea Petrajane thank you x I am so glad you encouraged me to try this it was not what I was hoping for but as I think I got away with it I had sooo much fun x.

You're welcome! Love the style of blouse you describe too.
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby lisahs5 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi everyone

I have been inspired to create a fun new working at home bondage challenge.
The idea is take your age and turn it into inches and minutes.
The number of inches is how much rope you are allowed to tie yourself up with being as imaginative as possible hehe.
Also you have to take the number of inches and use them for your toys. So for example you might have a 2 inch ball gag, a 6 inch dildo that is 2 inches wide. Now that’s 10 inches so far but how are you going to use the rest? It could be a pair of nipple clamps let’s say 1 inch each with a chain but that cannot be more than 8 inches? Shall we say. Or maybe you leave one hand free and plan on using your 15 inch riding crop! Good idea? Well maybe but here is the catch hehe. I did say minutes too! That’s right the number of minutes one minute for each year of your age is how long you have to stay in your bondage. That also includes how long your toys are being played with. So that riding crop might not seem such a good idea after all lol.

So have fun stay safe and let me know what you do. I am still planning mine but I promise to let you know when I have decided.

L xx
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm


Return to Self-Bondage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below