idea for self bondage pole/tower

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

RE: idea for self bondage pole/tower

Unread post by justDIY »

I'm just brainstorming an idea that's been knocking around my brain for a while...

purpose: maintain self-bondage in a kneeling position with arms held overhead

tower would be constructed from 2x6 dimensional lumber with a base of ¾" plywood. The base would be sufficiently large to prevent the tower from tipping.

wrists bound with nylon strapping, perhaps padded depending on testing, locked on or with heavily gloved hands to prevent early self release

release provided by timer and the magnetic lock, backup release provided by ice and key/knife release

wrist binding attached to rope-ratchet line, which loops over a pulley near top of tower, down to the electromagnetic lock on the opposite side. perhaps a heavy spring is used to provide a little give, and maintain constant tension. when victim is ready to be locked in, timer is switched on, energizing magnetic lock. lock plate is positioned onto lock, and then the rope-ratchet is drawn tight, pulling wrists up overhead.

for humiliation and alternative release, a dildo will be positioned at mouth height. a head harness and ring-gag is fixed to the victims head and connected to the tower using elastic bungee cords, encouraging victim to accept the dildo. electronic means would be used to monitor back and forth action on the dildo, after sufficient repetitions, victim is released.

clover or other style nipple clamps are also attached to the tower using elastic bungees to give incentive to accept the dildo and to maintain proper posture, discouraging slouching.

in the crotch, some manner of arm projects from the tower and slides between the legs. the center of the arm is attached to the tower on a pivot / axle. The end of the arm opposite the victim is pulled downward with a heavy spring, pushing the other end upwards. The "business end" of the arm would be attached to the main arm with a pivot, and a dildo attached, providing stimulation while bound.

position of the arm would be monitored electronically and slouching or squirming of the victim would be met with e-stim shocks or some sort of electric drill powered flogging device.

thoughts and feedback?

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

you might have the knees on a slightly lifted platform, that lifts the crotch-arm into your crotch (like the spring you mention). So if you want to relax on your knees, your crotch will be tormented - otherwise you need to pull the strain with your arms.I'm certain the audience here will be happy to read/see the advances you makes creating this pole.Btw - do make it in some weather-proof material - as you might want to punish yourself by being out in the cold rain :)
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

2 set-up options:1) facing the pole...2) back to the pole... (and a few more)drink from the dildo for the release...spiked pads at chest high that you need to reach past to get to the dildo...the rope over the top... put the tension spring there...have the rope kinda loose, but hands stay over head, but, any pulling down by the arms sets off the assorted punishments, randomly administered... tit whips, ass whips, crotch whips,... the list continues... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

[quote="TeaSer"] you might have the knees on a slightly lifted platform, that lifts the crotch-arm into your crotch (like the spring you mention). So if you want to relax on your knees, your crotch will be tormented - otherwise you need to pull the strain with your arms.I'm certain the audience here will be happy to read/see the advances you makes creating this pole.Btw - do make it in some weather-proof material - as you might want to punish yourself by being out in the cold rain :)

[/quote]

I like the idea of having something to do with the knees. I'm not sure my mechanical skills would be up to the task but your idea gave me a few more .... the knee pads (for lack of better term) could be uneven or on a pivot of some sorts, with a comfortable position that leads to punishment and an uncomfortable position that's hard to "hold"

I don't know about outdoors, I live in the city and there's plenty of traffic day and night, not to mention nearby neighbors who can see down into my yard.

[quote="DarkLizerd"]
drink from the dildo for the release...the rope over the top... put the tension spring there...have the rope kinda loose, but hands stay over head, but, any pulling down by the arms sets off the assorted punishments, randomly administered... [/quote]

I had thought a liquid dispensing dildo...
two scenarios, firstly, as a test of self control I would drink several large glasses of water before starting a session. Wearing a ext. cath. if I couldn't hold it, piss would end up in a bucket, where a small pump would deliver it to the dildo.
Alternately if I'm disobeying the machine a lot, resting my knees too often, slouching, ignoring the dildo, the punishment would be to deliver random amounts of some foul tasting liquid (or piss). Wanting to stay with silicone for my "toys" I didn't notice any dildos or dongs that were "through-hole", I might have to make one.

I'll have to experiment with different configurations of the ropes and springs. Having exercise self control and hold my arms overhead versus having them suspended is an interesting idea.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

I picked up my lumber on Saturday and set to work most of today building my tower.

Main tower, 2x6 dimensional lumber, about 7 ft tall, sized for when I'm kneeling, my hands can reach about 6'6"

Test fit bolting the tower to the stand - I might fashion a steel plate or an additional layer of plywood here, but this felt very strong ... six 3/8" steel carriage bolts drilled across the grain through the 2x6 shims

Standing the tower up for the first time before disassembling it - my workshop has an about a 7'6" ceiling, so it was a tight fit.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

construction continues...

I used some recycled 2x4 stock to brace the bottom of the base, haven't decided on a reinforcing plate for the bolts yet.

Tower standing in the dungeon(?) room.

I mounted the maglock in a temporary position on the tower and setup a simple lamp timer to release it. I didn't use any locks, so I had a lot of ways to escape, either undoing the wrist straps or just unhooking the straps from the rope leading to the mag lock.   

My posture isn't as good as it should be, so kneeling holding my back straight was more taxing than I originally thought. I think it's doable, but it'll take some more work on the tower. Starting with short sessions, if I perform them often enough, I should be able to strengthen my back muscles, allowing longer sessions and better posture.

Firstly, I want to add some hand grips to the top of the tower, so I can pull myself up somewhat. Secondly, the crotch bar might become a bench of sorts to rest on a little, I have about 3 boards' width of space (4.5 inches) between the vertical sides of the tower. the crotch bar could have solid non-moving outer braces, to rest my pelvis on, and a movable center shaft to attach a toy to. The center bar would be on a pivot and the opposing end could be connected to the spring as originally planned, or maybe a pneumatic cylinder, or something else...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

eager to test out the tower, I reconfigured the one mag lock and added another to hold my hands above my head while I sat on my ass. to keep me from standing up, a chain was clipped onto a collar around my neck and a eyebolt on the base of the tower.

I lasted a measly 20 minutes out of the 30 the timer was set for - need to find some more comfortable wrist cuffs / straps. I was able to pull one of the armature plates free from its magnet because it wasn't seated properly.

Once I get some more comfy cuffs or pad the ones I've got I will try again. I'll also set the armature plates properly first, and then clip my cuffs onto them, rather than trying to set the plates more or less unseen.