Dressed Lastnight

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Disturb3d
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Dressed Lastnight

Unread post by Disturb3d »

Hey fellas lastnight i had some alone time so i..Started with my black lacey thong. Then some thigh high tights. I then put on my little black dress on followed by my 6 inch high heels. I then got my spare leather ankle cuffs, Both have 2 d rings on them on each side, I locked them both on, Keys are outside in my letterbox. I then got 4 cable ties joined 2 of them together which then i threaded one side through the d ring on my ankle cuff then under my high heels and back up and zipped them up through the other d ring. There heels are both locked on keys are outside in the letter box. I also had no scissors or cutters to get the cable ties as they are the very thick ones.By this time i was very hard i must say and i couldent help it but let myself go. I couldent handle it anymore, I just had to cum. I then waited for everyone to go to bed and walked outside with my heels clicking on the tiles right past my parents room. (Lucky they had there tv on). I got the keys and was done.I have a shitt load of selfbondage supplies but as soon as im dressed i just wanna cum GRRR..Thanks Enjoy