Dressed at work

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Dlatex
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Dressed at work

Unread post by Dlatex »

In my shared office, dressed under my office clothes.
latex stockings, corset, 5 layers of opaque tights and 2 latex leotards. hot and redtrictive. I also have a tense unit on my privates, mmm.
the office has been very busy, i can not get away to get my stuff off. i can smell the latex now,mmm i wondef if they can?

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I don't want to discourage you, and that's not my intent.I personally have mixed feelings about this sort of activity. There is no doubt that it is a very exciting thing to do. 'Being trapped' by the situation in what you are wearing can certainly be a real turn on. On the other hand the consequences of getting caught can also be quite severe or devastating, even if it's only that your co-workers know about your kink.My general rule is that there are certain times and places that are 'Off limits' for this sort of play. I have to admit that I have done this sort of thing at work as well, however it was always very limited where I was always fairly certain that nothing would show. Latex was always ruled out for the very reason (The odor) that you mention.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I agree with OneStrangeGuy. Supposing something did happen and you got caught. Would your co-workers want to work with you any more? restricted2010-12-08 15:32:43
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

stephanie1963
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by stephanie1963 »

Must be a very liberated office that lets you access to a site like this ?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

It could be fun for an office to do a cross dress day for charity.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

It's possible to post from a smartphone; no need to use the office network.I normally stop at a chastity belt, but I have occasionally worn a bra-style crop-top under my shirt, or a pair of ladies panties.Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

I have thought about this from time to time but never went through with it. What you are doing is a bit more extreme than what I was going to do though... I have always wanted to wear latex briefs or a leotard under my clothes at work as there's only me and one other person in the office anyway.Every time though I get ready, dress in what I want, get to the door and change my mind for exactly the reason some people have said above. If someone finds out, like the boss, what's going to happen? Chances are you will loose your job...I will probably go ahead with it one day but not to the levels you are doing. I have thought of using a TENS unit as well as mine has a belt clip but mine has a 15 min self timer that can't be turned off.Have fun anyway, report back!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Last May, I locked my CB6000S on until I receive my LockedInSteel belt. It was removed for less than 5 minutes
when I was fitted for my new belt. For nearly fifteen years, I wore my chastity full-time except for Monday nights.

I finally got a time-locked safe so I could unlock on Sunday afternoon and then play furiously, over and over until
bedtime, not have to wait for Mondays. No one ever showed any indication whatsoever that they were aware of it.

Once or twice a month, I'd lock a hollow dildo into myself Thursday night, then try to keep it in until Sunday night. I succeeded much more often than I failed. After doing that more than a dozen times, I began locking it in every Wednesday night. Saturdays became very exciting, extremely frustrating. Again, no one noticed that I had a chain locked around my waist and between my legs, securing the plug by going through the eyebolt inside it. Within a few months, I was able to wear it until Sunday afternoon, so I began wearing it every week in addition to my chastity. Over time, I worked up to a dildo that was an inch and a half in diameter, and nearly six inches long. Not one person ever noticed. Not at work. Not out shopping. Not going to movies. Not even in the pick-up bars I visited about once a month on Friday nights. Nobody noticed me. If a dominant lady ever had approached me in a sexually forward way, she would have owned my penis as soon as she discovered what I was wearing. I would have become her total slave who wanted permanent chastity, and to serve her orally several times a day and receive her strap-on whenever she wanted, even at parties if that pleased her. It is likely I would never have discovered my dominant side. Not one did.

I cannot recommend doing anything that might risk anyone in public finding out what you're doing, but I did a lot
and now know how unlikely it is for me that anyone will even observe anything, let alone approach you about it.

BONDAGE BOY13
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BONDAGE BOY13 »

i would never wear stuff for work, but regularly when and the GF go out, either shopping or for a drink etc.  i will wear stockings, suspenders and a thong, occasionally a basque aswell,  worn under a loose fitting top and jeans no-one will ever know.

cosmolovesph
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cosmolovesph »

I will under dress (nylons & panties) everyday - haven't tried a bra yet as concerned would show too easily. I can't imagine the amount of layers you wore, i would think i would be too hot at work. Glad you enjoyed it!

lukei
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Dressed at work

Unread post by lukei »

>It could be fun for an office to do a cross dress day for charity.
The office has casual days each Friday, typically a jeans day. And then on Secretary Day the idea was that all the girls should wear a skirt. Those that do wear one collect from those that don't, for a charity. After a few times, they decided that the men too could wear skirts too. There was a bit of opposition to this until some of the bosses and coolest guys joined in, and everybody could see that they got a lot of nice attention from the ladies. Then the girls decided to make a mass purchase of a lot of jeans skirts, there was a trip to Goodwill and they came back with almost a hundred in all sizes and lengths. Then the next skirt day, they ambushed the guys as they entered, and let them have the choice of what to wear. Their pants were locked away.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

@lukey,i would love to work there.

lukei
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lukei »

Here is a report of a company that instituted a "naked day".
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/naked ... s-business
Somehow I don't believe it. On the other hand, there are nudist camps (FKK) where
you can have a business office.

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by barbara desmonsche »

Hi...it's been a long time since i posted but this topic i great & got me to post again.....LOL

i sometimes dress to go to work, although it's more of a unisex look with women's slacks, flat shoes or low heeled boots & a blouse or sweater. Of course i wear tights, women's socks, stockings or pantyhose, panties, bra or bustier, & i remain locked in my chastity all the time. Some days i even wear my corset. The clothing isn't a give away at being female, but knowing that everything i sometimes wear came from the women's department is a turn on. I will also put a locking belt around my corset so i have no choice but to stay that way until i get home that night.

There used to be one woman in my office that complimented my clothing quite often. i never knew if she "knew" but it was exciting that there was a chance she did. A woman working there now comments when i am wearing new shoes & says she likes them. i love it & wish i could talk about them, but i just say thank you & smile. On colder days i love wearing a padded bra & will always wear a light jacket or sweater over my blouse or shirt so it isn't obvious. i have my own office & do not work closely with many people so it's easy.

There are a few outfits i would die to wear, but they are just too femme & will be a dead give away.