Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
fireandsteel
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Unread post by fireandsteel »

What about a test button for the teasing?

qwerty212
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by qwerty212 »

[quote="fireandsteel"] What about a test button for the teasing?
[/quote]

Sorry, I'm out of sefbondage programs, so I'm not going to code any update for current programs for a while.

I've posted some other programs that can be used in selfbondage like the

that does motion detection far better than the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3 and has the testing button for teasing.

I've also done a program that forces you to pee or fill a bucket with liquid to get free and it do also have the noise teasing included in the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3. Is called Selfbondage Color Finder 2.0 (the thread got zero replies )

Greets from Barcelonaqwerty2122011-05-06 16:28:01

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="qwerty212"] [quote="james_carmen"] I was thinking as a suggestion for the RANDOM TEASE MODE. Why not have an option to randomize the volume as well? thus randomizing the intensity of the tease.And, it does seem to work for Windows 7. I'm running Windows 7 Professional.[/quote] That's a very good idea! I will try if I can randomize the sound level of the wav that the system plays (or at least, make 2 or 3 wavs with different sound level).Thaks again for trying.Does anybody with an antibarking collar can confirm that doing that:the collar zaps??Thank you very much and once again sorry for my poor english.[/quote] The sound sensor on my bark collar seems to sense vibration almost as much as volume- Mine is a "PetSafe Big Dog Bark Collar" which I got for two features: it's waterproof, and if the first zap doesn't correct the yappy mutt [me!] the next one is increased in severity. It's got ten levels in increased punishment, and I've worked my way up to eight. I've used headset sounds to trigger it before- it's got an LED to show when it's correcting the dog, so there's a visual cue that it's at work. A changing tone that goes from a high pitch to low seems to trigger it best. see video. This one's tripped with a manual control rather than a vibration/noise sensor, but it's got the indicator light. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIdKIc_qwHA

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by loraineveritas »

Wow, I love creative people!

qwerty212
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by qwerty212 »

Thanks, but please remember that this program is disontinued and outdated.
The motion detection was crap,and to give more resources to the program it disables aero on windows 7 I've done far better programs in the last year:

This program is a simple version of the one above, so it runs a countdown too and when the timer reach zero it opens the CD Tray and runs the desired release program.

An example of a release program would be something like:

(you can use it on netbooks or use a program that runs a vibrator for 5 minutes and later it releases the key)

This one doesn't have motion detection or sound teasing, but it let's you restart the counter at any time, add timer to the counter, see how much time left in random timed sessions ans of course it blocks any reboot of shutdown of the computer.

[quote][/quote]

This program looks on a certain area of the screen looking for a color a when this color is showed inside this area the program runs the release method (the CD Tray Opening or a release program as described above). Webcam required.
So if you have a floating object the program can be used to perform forced pee scenarios:

The program also can run a countdown, so if you are not able of show the desired color on screen sooner or later you'll be free.
It can tease you when you make noise if desired. It also looks for the battery level and if it goes under a certain level it runs the release method.

[quote][/quote]

There is a Mini version that does not shows the webcam stream on screen, so you can make a video call with a partner and when your parner wants to let you free he just have to show on screen the desired color (maybe a red balloon) and when he wants to tease you he just have to make a noise through the video call.

Here you can find some more info of the mini version: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4537

A forced exercise program. It forces you to make exercise if you do not want to be teased.
You have to attach a usb keyboard to a fitness machine and the program will run a countdown until it runs the desired release method.
It can take photos of you during the session (webcam required) and also can tease you if you make noise.

To get an idea of a possible scenario using this program visit: /forum_posts.asp?TID=12450

[quote][/quote]

This program runs a countdown before running the release method, but this time the release method is the stream of a webcam showed on screen so you can tie yourself with a combination padlock with the hands tied on your back and when the countdown ends you will see the image of a webcam that will let you input the combination in the padlock and will let you free yourself.

During the countdown the program runs a slideshow on screen with the images that you want (it can be very fustration to be tied with your hands in your back, viewing hot images and do can not satisfy yourself).

This program like the others can tease you if desired when you make noise (an also add time to the countdown when you make noise).

[quote][/quote]

This one runs a countdown and when timer ends it runs the desired release method but during the countdown it does motion detection so if you move it can tease you using external teasing devices or it can add time to the countdown (at the first movement or after a determinated number of movements).
It also can tease you when you make noise and can take pictures of you every time that you are teased. Webcam required. It also requires that the computer where it is executed has silverlgiht plugin installed. As all te programs above it blocks any forced reboot and shutdown of the computer.

[quote][/quote]

This one is a program that forces you to make a blowjob to a dildo (or fuck it) in order to get free (and to not be teased).
Webcam required.
You have to setup the area that you are going to suck and the color of the dildo. when you fail doing the blowjob you'll be teased (external hardware required). It also can tease you when blowjob ends during a countdown if you make noise. Everytime that you make noise or you fail dooing the blowjob the program can (if desired) add time to the countdown, so the more you fail the more time that you'll be tied later. When timer ends the program will run the desired release method (CD Tray opening or external program).

Every time that you make a blowjob the program will take a picture of you (pictures will be stored in a folder in the desktop)

It also looks or the battery level and forces any reboot or shutdown. Is a beta. Feedback will be apreciatted.

[quote][/quote]

All the programs above include a pdf with detailed instructions about how to use the programs.(except the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 that is discontinued).
They only work on windows 2000 or above.

Finally I habe been doing little programs that cn be used as release methods and as teasing methods to use in combination with the programs above.
All the teasing and release method programs are released here: the pain.exe and exit.exe post

Greets from Barcelona