Falsies

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

RE: Falsies

Unread postby Davina47 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 am

I've just bought some new rubber stuff, including corselette and dress.  When I used to cross dress before I used balloons filled with water to the size I wanted as my falsies.  However that was an awful long time ago and I wondered what the other cds out there use?
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Steph » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 pm

I use socks LOL More for the look and shape than the feel. I only practice crossdressed bondage alone so there is no need for me to impress anyone in that department!
Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby penny » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 pm

I have used rice in a stocking.
penny
Chair Bound

Unread postby Davina47 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:15 pm

I chose the balloons because I read that they came very close to simulating the feel and look of real breasts.  They seemed ok, though I had this fear that they would burst, causing significant bed wetting Unhappy

In fact they never did and like Steph, I wasn't too put off by the fact they were (in my case) green because there was nobody else to see them.mmI just wondered if after 35 years there was a better substitute.
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby seidenki » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 pm

You could double-stuff them. Plus the fact they would be well below their rated size would dramatically lower their chance of breakage.I use water-filled balloons fairly frequently and haven't had any breakage in a long long time. I even store them -- filled! -- between uses.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)
seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Sadomasogasm » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I prefer the water balloons myself. You may want to look at www.thefantasygirl.com for stuff. I've been meaning to pick up a pair of breast forms and a gusset from there.
Sadomasogasm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 am

Ever since my first time "out" -- at a drag caberet, where I got to spend time backstage and hang out with the "gurls" -- I've been using birdseed in the toe of an old pair of pantyhose. (Better still, I find that "trouser socks" -- essentially heavier weave knee high stockings -- last a lot longer and are cheaper to buy.)
A small seed (like for parakeets) fills out a bra nicely, won't compact like socks do, won't leak like water might, and isn't nearly as heavy, which provides a nice realistic "bounce." Wink

And if we perspire -- which girls under the stage lights sometimes do -- the birdseed won't get sticky and clumpy like rice!

While some of the gurls I know have invested in silicone falsies, last time I checked they were still outnumbered by the birdseed ones about five-to-one. (Silicone: $100 US and up and up for a pair; birdseed: $4 a bag, which is enough to fill a 3-pack of $5 trouser socks to about a "C" cup! $3 and change for a pair or $100? I'm spending my savings on clothes. And boots. And...and...bondage gear! LOL )

stephanie_cd 
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread postby Emma » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:26 am

I actually have breast forms.

I'm a C cup  :)

Any larger and they will look out "too big"

I'm a size 8 from skirts/dresses and size 10 for tops.. i have quite a thin frame.. so consider your proportions before buying.

I bought mine from "the breast form store"
There are size guides on there to help.

They are not cheap but make life so much easier and you cant even feel them after a few minutes.

Emma2009-01-24 06:36:50
Emma
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Steph » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 am

I thought about this once but don't know how I'd get out of that if someone else opened my mail!
Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Emma » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 am

Well my wife is fully aware of my penchant for Cross dressing, so unless my 6yr old son opened my mail... life is good...

I remember once he saw the "remote" for one of my wifes vibrators on the bedside table... we explained it was a tv remote and that was that... lol.
Emma
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Davina47 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:28 am

Thanks again for the tips. 

I tried Steph's socks idea last night and it worked well.  I'll have a think about the bird seed and check the link Emma gave. 

If I manage to also conquer the camera set up, I'll post some pics but don't hold your breath (unless you're into asphyx as well Big%20smile )
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Davina47 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Here are my first two pics.  I used Steph's idea of socks, but put them in plasic food bags to keep the wool at bay.  Not tied up yet, just the penis gag but as soon as I can take some decent pics when tied ou I'll post the result.

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Falsies

Unread postby ulomme » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:00 am

I saw something on the net I know if it is really functional: female breast suit.

What do you think?

http://www.feminization.us/female-breas ... html?ref=f

Has anyone tried?
ulomme
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Self-Bondage