Falsies

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Falsies

Unread post by Davina47 »

I've just bought some new rubber stuff, including corselette and dress.  When I used to cross dress before I used balloons filled with water to the size I wanted as my falsies.  However that was an awful long time ago and I wondered what the other cds out there use?

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

I use socks  More for the look and shape than the feel. I only practice crossdressed bondage alone so there is no need for me to impress anyone in that department!

penny
Chair Bound

Unread post by penny »

I have used rice in a stocking.

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

I chose the balloons because I read that they came very close to simulating the feel and look of real breasts.  They seemed ok, though I had this fear that they would burst, causing significant bed wetting  In fact they never did and like Steph, I wasn't too put off by the fact they were (in my case) green because there was nobody else to see them.mmI just wondered if after 35 years there was a better substitute.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

You could double-stuff them. Plus the fact they would be well below their rated size would dramatically lower their chance of breakage.I use water-filled balloons fairly frequently and haven't had any breakage in a long long time. I even store them -- filled! -- between uses.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Sadomasogasm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sadomasogasm »

I prefer the water balloons myself. You may want to look at www.thefantasygirl.com for stuff. I've been meaning to pick up a pair of breast forms and a gusset from there.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Ever since my first time "out" -- at a drag caberet, where I got to spend time backstage and hang out with the "gurls" -- I've been using birdseed in the toe of an old pair of pantyhose. (Better still, I find that "trouser socks" -- essentially heavier weave knee high stockings -- last a lot longer and are cheaper to buy.) A small seed (like for parakeets) fills out a bra nicely, won't compact like socks do, won't leak like water might, and isn't nearly as heavy, which provides a nice realistic "bounce."  And if we perspire -- which girls under the stage lights sometimes do -- the birdseed won't get sticky and clumpy like rice! While some of the gurls I know have invested in silicone falsies, last time I checked they were still outnumbered by the birdseed ones about five-to-one. (Silicone: $100 US and up and up for a pair; birdseed: $4 a bag, which is enough to fill a 3-pack of $5 trouser socks to about a "C" cup! $3 and change for a pair or $100? I'm spending my savings on clothes. And boots. And...and...bondage gear!  ) stephanie_cd 

Emma
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Emma »

I actually have breast forms.  I'm a C cup  :) Any larger and they will look out "too big" I'm a size 8 from skirts/dresses and size 10 for tops.. i have quite a thin frame.. so consider your proportions before buying. I bought mine from "the breast form store"There are size guides on there to help.  http://www.thebreastformstore.co.uk/ They are not cheap but make life so much easier and you cant even feel them after a few minutes.  Emma2009-01-24 06:36:50

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

I thought about this once but don't know how I'd get out of that if someone else opened my mail!

Emma
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Emma »

Well my wife is fully aware of my penchant for Cross dressing, so unless my 6yr old son opened my mail... life is good... I remember once he saw the "remote" for one of my wifes vibrators on the bedside table... we explained it was a tv remote and that was that... lol.

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Thanks again for the tips.  I tried Steph's socks idea last night and it worked well.  I'll have a think about the bird seed and check the link Emma gave.  If I manage to also conquer the camera set up, I'll post some pics but don't hold your breath (unless you're into asphyx as well )

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Here are my first two pics.  I used Steph's idea of socks, but put them in plasic food bags to keep the wool at bay.  Not tied up yet, just the penis gag but as soon as I can take some decent pics when tied ou I'll post the result.

ulomme
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Falsies

Unread post by ulomme »

I saw something on the net I know if it is really functional: female breast suit.

What do you think?

http://www.feminization.us/female-breas ... html?ref=f

Has anyone tried?