Estim and self bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
memo
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Estim and self bondage

Unread post by memo »

I use a ET312 usually with 2 outputs and i have it on torment. I'm usually bound, plugged and hooded with my hands cuffed behind my back.   I was wondering if anyone else uses this form of estim in their selfbondage.  How long can you take?  What scenarios work for you?

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Big fan of the 312 (and other models). And of the "torment" setting.

(For those who are unaware, when set for "torment", the box will turn itself off for 30-90 seconds, then switch on and off at random intervals and levels. Typically, it will be off for 30-90 seconds, then on for 5-10. Sometimes only one output will be on, sometimes one will start, then the other will follow 5 seconds later. Sometimes it will start at half power, then build to 80%, then turn off. Sometimes just a sharp pulse of full power. And so forth.)

IMO, it really fulfills it's stated purpose: Of providing what I think of as a "bondage irritant".

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

I splurged on a 312 last fall.  I've only used it a couple of times during self-bondage, though.  I still haven't gotten around to trying the torment setting, though.  I was reading through the Smart Stim website and working through some suggestions from there.  I think the last time I was working with this setup.  (I think you need a SS account to read that.)

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I often use it when I do a SB session, but I set it
to a level I find stimulating, not painful. When the
ice melts, I'm always ready to orgasm, if I haven't
already had one; sometimes I'm ready for another.

ghoul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ghoul »

IS there any PC software that could do the same as the "torment" setting? It should use sound as output to controll a e-stim unit. Cant find any info on www.smartstim.com

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

[quote="ghoul"] IS there any PC software that could do the same as the "torment" setting?

It should use sound as output to controll a e-stim unit. Cant find any info on www.smartstim.com[/quote]

Uh, I think your first question should be "Is there any PC software that can control an e-stim box?"

The answer is "yes". For the ET-312. Which already has the "torment" setting.

(Actually, I don't think even it can be controlled by a PC. I think the closest it can come is that there is PC software you can buy which will then allow you to hook your ET-312 to your PC and use the PC to download new programs to the ET-312, which isn't quite the same as being controlled by the PC, but is close.)

As far as I'm aware, only the ET-312 and the ET-201R have the ability to download new programs.

ghoul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ghoul »

How usual is it that e-stims have a sound line in?I would like a software that play some sounds to you're e-stim device throuhe a audio utput/input. But also some microphone level indicator so if you are to loude it turn up the volume and mybe change the sound. Have not seen any thing like this :( 

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Most of the e-stim boxes I've seen have an audio input. These will allow you to attach a microphone or the output from some audio source, like a home stereo. (Some of my ErosTek boxes have a microphone built-in, so you don't need to plug in an external microphone.)

With the microphone (and if the unit is set to an "audio" mode), then the microphone acts like a limiter to how much output the box produces. (The level controls are still "in the circuit".) If the sound is loud, then the box puts out whatever signal it's set for. Quieter sound = less output. No sound = no output.

I've seen stories (and I think Gord has done this), where the victim's "wired", and a microphone is attached to the victim's gagged mouth. As long as the victim stays quiet, no shock. Then you begin torturing (or otherwise stimulating) the victim. Whack the victim with a cane, and if he makes a noise, then he gets shocked for making a noise.

I've also had this image in my head of a sub, bound and wired, and wearing headphones, playing something like classical overtures. (I imagine some Rossini. Say, William Tell.)

(For those unaware, the overture from William Tell contains several passages which have been used thousands of times in lots of cartoons and things in various scenes. I'm going to "name" those passages in honor of the various cartoon scenes that they've come to be associated with.)

The victim (me) recognizes the music, and he knows what's going to come. The music will be quiet for 5 minutes, but then the music (and the shocks) will build to very loud (and painful) levels during the "ship at sea during a bad storm" music, which will last for about a minute.

Then it will go quiet again, for a minute or two of the "Bambi in the forest" music.

Before it builds, again, for the "Lone Ranger" music, which will not only last for about three minutes, but which is rather notorious for acting like it's going to end, and then changing it's mind and coming back, even louder.

So the sub is stuck, sitting/lying there, listening to the calm, slow, quiet opening to the music, knowing that he's about to get a really heavy dose of "e-stim to music". In fact, knowing that he's going to get pounded, then going to get a recovery period, followed by an even louder pounding.

And all of it's going to be completely automatic.

climberr
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by climberr »

hiho, Yes in ans to question you can control , or have others remotly control an `audio enabled` estim box. this is what smartsim the software does .  basically it is a complex audio generator , i.e. enter frequancies and parameters into the program and it produces either an output from your sound card or saves the wav to disk . the `remote part` is basically ( via the internet ) you start your program up and make it a slave , and somebody else anywhere starts theirs and makes it a master ... your slave then mimicks what the master is doing .. i.e. somebody else putting in frequancies/parameters/volume etc when you enter specific settings ( freq etc ) you can save those as a `track or routine ` .. you can save multipul routines and make them into a playlist or `session`  many users have created long sessions already lasting hrs ( multipul dry orgasms / edging / torment etc )  best method is to load in one of claudes routines and select tracks and play with it ... or use those as templates to create your own sessions ..  alot of the sessions have already been converted to mp3 , so you can simply load into an mp3 player and hook that to your 312 ... Music audio is a bit cumbersome , as it contains such a wide variaty of frequancies ... so you may be ok with the chanell powers at 50 while theirs a violin track , but if a base drum starts , your going to get a huge jolt .. basically , why not simply use `audio` thats already been specifically created to trigger specific nerves and feelings ... i.e. long stroke etc  the eroslink software ( 312 ) will control the device in real time, however you still have to `work the program` for it to do it .. i.e. it requires user interaction. Next generation of smartstim software will indeed incorporate DIRECT control of a 312 ( by permision of erostek ) , as well as its current `audio` control .. and will include `playlist` features ... basucally you will be able to mimic your normal user settings , and instead of you changeing them to other settings as time goes by , the playlist will run through them ... just as it does with the `audio parameter tracks` ..  theirs lots of audio or smartsim files on the smartstim site , of all gendres ... endurance test , edging , cruel milkman ..etc  Climberr Smartstim moderator btw im not `flogging smartstim.com ` just posting that pc stim control is possible and here now , and id rather members here use `proper designed audio` than try cd music ....   

ghoul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ghoul »

Don't think you got what I was looking for. A program that change the sound file when the computer get a input from the microphone.

tonylovesbondag
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tonylovesbondag »

I love to use estim with self bondage for over a hour if possible. I use the cd open software with a key to the handcuffs for release. I have had one session that lasted over 2 hours. I was so week after and numb from electro stimming.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Estim and self bondage

Unread post by lanad »

only just found this thread, bondage and estim great stuff, never used a smartstim box, I use a stereo audio sound generator on my lap top to create my "music", I then record my sessions and store them as wav or mp3 files on my lap top and can then program the pc to play back at given times, when I'm in bondage, they can be soft and gentle teasing and frustrating take me over the top or just plain wicked,