Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby kat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

If anyone wants to give me a dare, I have:

lots of fetish/sexy clothing
2 pairs of handcuffs
leg cuffs
thumb cuffs
lots of rope
small chains
nipple clamps
plenty of padlocks
ballgag
one of those fishhook gags that holds your mouth open
blindfold
hood
a few different vibrators as well as a strap that holds them in
2 buttplugs, one large, one small
one suction cup dildo that I can ride

Am open to pretty much anything:)
kat
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Location: London

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby amdrag10 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 am

If you have anything latex, put it on. No underwear, just corsets and tops. Put in the ballgag nice and tight. If you have some honey, smear a lil bit on the side of the ball that will go in your mouth, that way you drool alot.

Do the ice release trick with a handcuff key and hang them high enough so they are out of reach but close enough to a wall to stick the dildo on. Take the rope and frogtie your legs (tie your ankles to your thighs.) Take the best vibrator you have and strap it on BUT DO NOT TURN IT ON. Take which ever buttplug you wish and stick it. Make sure it goes no where. (Id recommend the smaller one.) Attach nipple clamps. Take rope and tie some around neck, Not tight to choke you though, and leave some slack long enough to tie your handcuffs about midway down your back.

Back up to your dildo. Give yourself enough room to be able to rock back and forth on it. Cuff yourself so that your wrists are above your elbows as if you made praying hands behind your back.

Fuck yourself with the dildo the whole time your keys are suspended. DO NOT ORGASM. Once the keys fall, uncuff yourself so you can turn on the vibrator. If you wish to recuff your hands while you come, you may do so.

The whole dare is to fill every hole, challenge how long you can go without cumming, and have fun. :)
amdrag10
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:07 am
Location: Louisiana, USA

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby kat » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I did this one and enjoyed it a lot too:)

I do have a latex dress so I wore that. It has buckles up the back and doesn't really cover my ass. It's very short.

I'll be honest, it took a LONG time for the ice to melt so I ended up backing up to the wall and trying to fuck the vibrator as well as the buttplug ... so I guess I failed because I came twice before I uncuffed myself, but I really enjoyed the position and the honey was very VERY unpleasant:P
kat
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Location: London

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby billy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 pm

kat wrote:If anyone wants to give me a dare, I have:

lots of fetish/sexy clothing
2 pairs of handcuffs
leg cuffs
thumb cuffs
lots of rope
small chains
nipple clamps
plenty of padlocks
ballgag
one of those fishhook gags that holds your mouth open
blindfold
hood
a few different vibrators as well as a strap that holds them in
2 buttplugs, one large, one small
one suction cup dildo that I can ride

Am open to pretty much anything:)


Kat here is a dare for you to try

You will need to use the following

Favourite Light Coloured Dress (preferably white or cream)
Dry Rice
Funnel (like you’d use in a kitchen)
Shot Glass
Hand Cuffs
Leg Cuffs
Red Lipstick
Nipple Clamps
Fish Hook Gag
Four Belts
Blindfold
Vibrator
Butt Plug
Pad Locks
Ice Release
Food Colouring (Red)
Disgusting Liquid (Something you really hate the taste of but is safe to drink)

Start by freezing some ice cubes which are coloured using the food colouring and fill up the shot glass with the disgusting liquid and place it in the funnel stood up with a few coloured ice cubes.

Next spread the rice on the floor where you intend to do your session and place your favourite dress where your head will be.
Set up your ice release so the keys will drop within easy reach and take the red lip stick and write the word slut or whore on your chest.

Lock in the vibrator and butt plug using your strap to hold them in and set it to a low teasing setting and lie down on the rice with you head on the dress and apply the leg cuffs, place a belt around your lower legs and one above your knees so you cannot stand up.

Put another belt around your chest and attach the handcuffs to it with a pad lock but don’t lock your hands in them yet, place a second belt just below your shoulders which is slack enough that you will be able to slip them in to it later.

Place on the nipple clamps, insert the fish gag, blindfold and place the funnel (containing shot glass with disgusting liquid) in to your mouth.

Finally slip your hands through the upper belt and lock them in the hand cuffs and let the fun begin while waiting for the ice release.

You’ll have lots of fun squirming around and cumming while waiting for the ice to melt but you will have to keep your head still for fear of having to drink the disgusting liquid if it spills out of the shot glass and have to drink the coloured icey water then it doesn’t spill on your dress.

Make sure the shot glass cannot fall through the funnel and in to your mouth for safety’s sake and that you have a back up release.
billy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby kat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 pm

billy wrote:Kat here is a dare for you to try

You will need to use the following

Favourite Light Coloured Dress (preferably white or cream)
Dry Rice
Funnel (like you’d use in a kitchen)
Shot Glass
Hand Cuffs
Leg Cuffs
Red Lipstick
Nipple Clamps
Fish Hook Gag
Four Belts
Blindfold
Vibrator
Butt Plug
Pad Locks
Ice Release
Food Colouring (Red)
Disgusting Liquid (Something you really hate the taste of but is safe to drink)

Start by freezing some ice cubes which are coloured using the food colouring and fill up the shot glass with the disgusting liquid and place it in the funnel stood up with a few coloured ice cubes.

Next spread the rice on the floor where you intend to do your session and place your favourite dress where your head will be.
Set up your ice release so the keys will drop within easy reach and take the red lip stick and write the word slut or whore on your chest.

Lock in the vibrator and butt plug using your strap to hold them in and set it to a low teasing setting and lie down on the rice with you head on the dress and apply the leg cuffs, place a belt around your lower legs and one above your knees so you cannot stand up.

Put another belt around your chest and attach the handcuffs to it with a pad lock but don’t lock your hands in them yet, place a second belt just below your shoulders which is slack enough that you will be able to slip them in to it later.

Place on the nipple clamps, insert the fish gag, blindfold and place the funnel (containing shot glass with disgusting liquid) in to your mouth.

Finally slip your hands through the upper belt and lock them in the hand cuffs and let the fun begin while waiting for the ice release.

You’ll have lots of fun squirming around and cumming while waiting for the ice to melt but you will have to keep your head still for fear of having to drink the disgusting liquid if it spills out of the shot glass and have to drink the coloured icey water then it doesn’t spill on your dress.

Make sure the shot glass cannot fall through the funnel and in to your mouth for safety’s sake and that you have a back up release.



Ok, so I've just finished trying this! I didn't really have a liquid I ahte the taste of, so I made a weird mix of honey, maple syrup and vinegar which was certainly disgusting, so that's what I put in the shot glass.

I'll be honest.. I failed... I don't know how long I managed to stay there before the weird mix hit my mouth but I spat it out and I now have a light blue dress with a big ugly stain on it. It was worth it though. I enjoyed the scenario and it's my fault for not having enough self control. That was a fun one:)
kat
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Location: London

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby billy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 pm

kat wrote:

Ok, so I've just finished trying this! I didn't really have a liquid I ahte the taste of, so I made a weird mix of honey, maple syrup and vinegar which was certainly disgusting, so that's what I put in the shot glass.

I'll be honest.. I failed... I don't know how long I managed to stay there before the weird mix hit my mouth but I spat it out and I now have a light blue dress with a big ugly stain on it. It was worth it though. I enjoyed the scenario and it's my fault for not having enough self control. That was a fun one:)



I'm glad you had fun and let me know if you fancy another one!
billy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby kat » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Am always up for new ones! Happy to give them out too if anyone wants
kat
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Location: London

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby Rubberslave1983 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi everyone
i would like to get a dare

i have
full rubber suit
Floor lenght rubber dress
Rubber maids dress
Rubber skirt
Rubber gloves
Normal rubber bodybag
Rubber bodybag with mask
High heeled pumps
High heeled boots
Low heeled boots
Fake boobs
Parachute ball stretcher
Lockable cuffs and posture collar
Ballgag
Bitgag
Corset
Rubber mask
Chastity device
About 100 pegs
Rope, chains, locks…
Rubber panties with penis sleeve
Rubber panties with built in buttplug
Normal buttplug
Rubber shorts
Balgagharnes
Muzlegagharnes
steel ankle cuffs
leather lockable sensory deprivitation hood

the only thing that restricts me is that it has to be done in my bedroom because i don't live alone
User avatar
Rubberslave1983
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Thats an impressive equipment list, can I come play :-)
Rubberslave1983 wrote:Hi everyone
i would like to get a dare

i have
full rubber suit
Floor lenght rubber dress
Rubber maids dress
Rubber skirt
Rubber gloves
Normal rubber bodybag
Rubber bodybag with mask
High heeled pumps
High heeled boots
Low heeled boots
Fake boobs
Parachute ball stretcher
Lockable cuffs and posture collar
Ballgag
Bitgag
Corset
Rubber mask
Chastity device
About 100 pegs
Rope, chains, locks…
Rubber panties with penis sleeve
Rubber panties with built in buttplug
Normal buttplug
Rubber shorts
Balgagharnes
Muzlegagharnes
steel ankle cuffs
leather lockable sensory deprivitation hood

the only thing that restricts me is that it has to be done in my bedroom because i don't live alone
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby Gabriel » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:37 am

Rubberslave1983 wrote:Hi everyone
i would like to get a dare

i have
full rubber suit
Floor lenght rubber dress
Rubber maids dress
Rubber skirt
Rubber gloves
Normal rubber bodybag
Rubber bodybag with mask
High heeled pumps
High heeled boots
Low heeled boots
Fake boobs
Parachute ball stretcher
Lockable cuffs and posture collar
Ballgag
Bitgag
Corset
Rubber mask
Chastity device
About 100 pegs
Rope, chains, locks…
Rubber panties with penis sleeve
Rubber panties with built in buttplug
Normal buttplug
Rubber shorts
Balgagharnes
Muzlegagharnes
steel ankle cuffs
leather lockable sensory deprivitation hood

the only thing that restricts me is that it has to be done in my bedroom because i don't live alone


That's an impressive toy list indeed, but we have to know a bit more than that in order to dare you. ;)

Are you male or female? Are you in good physical shape? Are there any immovable attachment points in your bedroom? (A ceiling hook, for example.) How much time do you have for the scenario? 30 minutes, 2 hours, overnight? What release methods do you usually use?
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)
User avatar
Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 am
Location: West Coast

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby Rubberslave1983 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm a male, only strong atachement points are on the corners of my bed. My release method is a key on a electical magnet and the session can take anywhere between 1 to 4 hours
User avatar
Rubberslave1983
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby weezl » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:30 am

For those who can't keep gear around or spend a long time without being caught,

pair of tight fitting (size too small) motocross boots or spike heel zip up knee boots
pair of small size ladies zip up boots, high heel, 6-8 size, knee high with small diameter at ankle and narrow calf size. you must be able to put you hand in when they are open, but when they are zipped up, not remove it no matter how hard you pull, and they should also be tight on the arm. If it's too loose, put some rubber or other gloves on or do something so you can't pull your hand out past where the wrist is tight.
piece of string
6 long belts with holes punched every 1/2 inch or so
7 or 8 snap-type carabiners
clothes -whatever you like, and toys, devices, etc.
piece of string
full face motorcycle helmet. tight of course!!

1. put boots on feet. if MX boots tighten them as much as possible.
2. on each one strap tightly a belt with a carabiner with the snap facing inside towards the other leg. The belt has to be tight or the carabiner will turn too easily and not snap to the other leg. Then do the same with another belt above each knee, as a hobble.
3. put on helmet with visor open
4. put one belt loosely around one of the small zip up boots. Tie the string to its zipper.
5. put the other zip up boot on one hand, zip it up, and apply a belt and carabiner the same way as with the boots which the feet are now trapped in.
6. shove the remaining free hand into the remaining boot and using the string use the teeth to pull the zipper up all the way. If it is difficult, catch the string under the other hand-boot and finish zipping it up. Be careful as the zippers are fragile aha weren't really meant for tight play.
7. catch the loose end of the belt on that boot's wrist under one foot and pull the belt tight around the wrist and the carabiner should be facing the other hand-boot. The tong of the belt should be easy to get into one of the holes.
optional: work the loose ends of these belts though their retaining loops. However this can make it much harder to get out so have a backup plan, whatever it may be. The heel of the boots on the hands can usually pry this back free if necessary but it can be a lot of work.
8. Put on a belt around the waist, and attach a carabiner to it or use another item like a piece of rope made into a loop.
9. stand by bed. snap the knees together, then the ankles, then the wrists. shut the helmet visor.
10. snag the belt carabiner with one of the ones on the hand boots. fall on bed and squirm with delight.

to get out, it's necessary to find and stand on one of the belt ends securing a carabiner to the wrist in the boot that has the string, pull on it to get the tong out of the hole and loosen it, slip the boot out. then work with the string to unzip and free that hand , etc etc.

so it is quick in-out bondage for those with no gear and other people around.

For more time enforced get one of those German-made clockwork release mechanisms (two in series for failsafe) and lock the hand boots to a harness or strap so there is no way to be able to step on the loose end of the belt until it unlocks. having a shortened belt end on the handboots and Locking one to each side at the belt for instance is another way. alas I can't get away with this sort of longer play..
weezl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:55 am

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 pm

weezl wrote:For more time enforced get one of those German-made clockwork release mechanisms....


Clockwork release mechanisms?? :D Do you have a link or picture to such things?

The closest I've ever seen are the MEO and Mr. S self-bondage "locks" that you put in the freezer which then stay "locked" until they thaw in a few hours.

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-S-Leather-Stainless-Steel-Ice-Lock-Individual/dp/B003VSRBQY

http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=31_24&products_id=6570
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby Ala_Showoff » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Ok, it looks like I am finally going to get the chance to enjoy some self-bondage fun this coming weekend. I have some ideas but want to leave my final predicament outside of my control. My thought is to set up my webcam and broadcast it live.

My selection of toys include:
Rope
Clothespins
CB6000 chastity device
Tens unit with 2 sets of pads - settings are On/Off, Pulse, Ramp up and down
Bark control shock collar
6” by 1” vibe
6” by 1-1/2” vibe
Cock ring
blindfold
ginger root
Other common items?

I really want to incorporate some of the great self-bondage programs offered and linked to in the forums.

My first thought is to set up a timed release with a backup.
I would set my cam up and open it to a site chosen by someone else.
I would strip, put on the chastity device and attach the bark collar over it to my balls.
I would put on a spreader bar and situate myself in front of the cam
A sign would be displayed instructing anyone that pops in on cam to bark or make a loud noise to give me a shock.
I would lock myself in and be at the mercy of others until my time was up.

Thoughts???
Ala_Showoff
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: California, US

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby weezl » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 am

About the 4-hour clockwork lock, I can't find it on the internet now but it was German made or maybe Swiss, and was a cylinder that looked about 2-3cm diameter and 5cm long. On each end were pieces with a lug on them that a rope or other lock could be put through. These pieces were to be pushed into the cylinder ends, winding the mechanism IIRC. In 4 hours, it would unlock by releasing the ends. They are a brass color last I saw, but it has been 3 years since I saw this on another do it yourself site. Maybe they are not made any more. They were a little costly and I never ordered any but I assumed they are still available, being purpose made for fetish. Sorry I have no more information.
weezl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:55 am

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby Rubberslave1983 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Is there anybody that has a dare for me? My list of toys is displayed a few posts earlier.
User avatar
Rubberslave1983
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby hoopcdan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:36 pm

I dont really need a dare what I really need is to be told what time to get locked up and on a scale from 1/10 ten being the strictest the level of bind and how many hours . I will report the bind I used and how it went if my bind isent good enough I will try again. Thank you , even if I can get someone to set how long I am to be bound I would be happy
hoopcdan
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: United States

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby Beatmyboyzz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Desire: Timed release, others (predicament, etc) ok. Could be short (up to an hour or two) to long-term (all day). Short could obviously be more severe. Plus something that involves pee play and wax play.

Equipment: Bondage tape,Handcuffs,dog collar, Lots of duct tape/extra wide electrical tape,
quantity of clothespins,vibrator,med butt plug,breathable gag, red ball gag,paddle shoe.
Beatmyboyzz
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby AdamStephens » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 am

newslave wrote:
kat wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed it:)

I could go for a dare...

I have:

Handcuffs
locking leather cuffs (fit on ankles or wrists)
a load of rope/chain/padlocks
clover nipple clamps
buttplug with strap to keep it in
insertable vibrator (also with strap)
harness ballgag
all kinds of clothes/
lingerie
First off Dress In a Leather Corset and pull it tight (but not so tight you cant breathe) then put on a Tight Leather Dress, No Bra or panties but before you put on the dress Make sure the Nipple Clamps are on. The Insert the butt plug in your butt with a little lube and then insert the vibrator in to your pussy and make sure they are both tightly strap in and then take the Locking Leather cuffs and put them on your ankles and lock them then take a 6 inch chain and connect the cuffs together and the take another chain and wrap it above the knees and make sure it is tight but not tight enough to cut off blood ciruclation and then take 3 inch chain and connect the chain above the knees to the chain connecting the ankle cuffs then take an 6 inch chain and connect it from the chain above the knees to the chain to the nipple clamps and then take the keys to all the padlocks and hand cuffs and hide them in various places in the house and then take another chain of at least 8 inches and wrap it around your waist and then take the handcuffs and padlock the cuffs to the chain around the waist and then put your hands in the cuffs (make sure you can key the hole) and then go all over the house and find the keys but there a catch you CAN NOT release your self until all keys are found. By the way Make sure the strap to the butt plug and vibator is also locked and the vibator on high and dont cum until release. Good Luck! :twisted: post the results on here please
For the record - i live with 2 friends, one male one female. I usually get about one day a week to myself in the house. Happy to incorporate an other common household items. Use your imagination.

Thank you!


Oh great stuff. Plenty of items to purchase. I would love to get few lingerie for my wife
AdamStephens
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread postby tiedup4u123 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 am

Rubberslave1983 wrote:Hi everyone
i would like to get a dare

i have
full rubber suit
Floor lenght rubber dress
Rubber maids dress
Rubber skirt
Rubber gloves
Normal rubber bodybag
Rubber bodybag with mask
High heeled pumps
High heeled boots
Low heeled boots
Fake boobs
Parachute ball stretcher
Lockable cuffs and posture collar
Ballgag
Bitgag
Corset
Rubber mask
Chastity device
About 100 pegs
Rope, chains, locks…
Rubber panties with penis sleeve
Rubber panties with built in buttplug
Normal buttplug
Rubber shorts
Balgagharnes
Muzlegagharnes
steel ankle cuffs
leather lockable sensory deprivitation hood

the only thing that restricts me is that it has to be done in my bedroom because i don't live alone


OK: here is a dare:

Rubber maids dress
Rubber gloves
High heeled pumps
Fake boobs
Rubber panties with built in buttplug
With the rope tie a tight crotch rope
Then hogtie
Use whatever type of release method you have.

Hope you enjoy
tiedup4u123
 

PreviousNext

Return to Self-Bondage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below