Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Due to a large number of new threads created recently, this thread (much like the for sale thread) will be the official and sole area for all dare requests.  When requesting a dare, please follow these steps:Read the entire thread!  In many cases, the same ideas are suggested over and over.  You might find something fun to try in no time.Include the following information in your post -What type of SB adventure you want (Timed Release, Predicament, Mummification, etc...)What restraints and equipment you will have on hand or what you would like to use for the scene.How long the scene should last.Be safe, enjoy and don't forget to tell us how it went!
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

liveinwrap
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by liveinwrap »

FINALLY!!! Thank you GU.  we wont have 30 posts a day with dare requests!  Great idea.  i look forward to reading all the dares soon.liw

speakingterm
Chair Bound

Unread post by speakingterm »

Hello all, have anyone here got a few ideas for me?my pearents are going away for 2 nights, so need some ideas with the stuff ive got, (this is not a dare, i think!!)Hiatts 2010 HandcuffsTaiwan Leg IronsLeather CollarLeather Wrist CuffsLeather Legcuffsvarious lengths of chain (and padlocks etc)2 ball gags (when hey come)pegs and plenty of themlatex mini skirtfishnet tightsg-string etc etc Leather Cock Ringvarious vibes,,, speakingterm2007-08-28 13:43:25

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I won't request a dare right at this moment - I've already got some outdoor self-bondage to work on tonight - but I can recommend a nipple-torture scenario I've enjoyed a couple of times: Time Required:As little or as much as you want. 15-30 minutes once you're finally set up and locked in is probably pretty good. You will be forced by nipple clamps to stay up on your toes the entire time. How long is too long depends on how long your legs can hold, and how long you are "comfortable" wearing nipple clamps. Release Mechanism:There are two kinds of release here:You will be tethered in place by your nipples. Release from this tether will be the good old, tried-and-true, stocking-ice release. You will bind your wrists and ankles. How you release these will depend on how you bind them. I keep the keys for my cuffs close by but quite out of reach until the tether is released. Emergency release: I don't use one, other than - ouch - simply pulling free of the clamps. This could be considered a flaw in the scenario; if you have the willpower and pain threshold (or really wimpy clamps) then you can pull free almost instantly. Risks:I don't think there's the slightest risk of being completely stuck; sooner or later the ice will melt and you will at least be free to shuffle or hop around, and, as long as you place whatever you need to release your hands from behind your back once the tether is released in an accessible location, you shouldn't have any trouble getting out of the rest of your bondage. The greater risk is losing your balance and falling while tethered. You will be forced up on your toes for the duration, increasing the chance your legs will tire and lose control - if this happens, the nipple clamps will try to hold you up, and you know that's not going to be much fun. Not to mention that your fall will probably be less controlled that it would be otherwise. So be warned. If you don't think you can handle it, try something else. Physical/Gender requirements: You need to... have nipples. Almost everyone does. So this one should be suitable for males, females, and anyone in betweenRequired Equipment:Rope Ratchet. What we're looking for is something that allows you to pull a rope through one way but not the other. I've never used the "ring device" before, but I understand its purpose is similar, so it might work too.Nipple Clamps with a chain (or some connection) between them. Preferably something that will punish you badly for trying to pull free. Sock.Ice.Ring to hold the sock until the ice is melted, that you can pass the nipple clamp chain through.Some means of binding yourself wrists and, optionally, your ankles - rope, cuffs/locks, whatever you like. It is best if you can manage to tie up in such a way as to not be able to reach up and remove the clamps - A waist chain and some cuffs will do nicely. Something to hang the rope ratchet from - I use the shower curtain rod in my bathroom. Optional accessories to this situation include:Plug/vibratorHeat rub (BenGay, etc)GagCollarOr anything else you can think of, really. I use all of the above-listed items. A personal favorite of mine is to mix in just a wee bit of the BenGay with the lube for my plug; it's quite a feeling. A butt plug definitely goes a long way with this scenario - all your flexing and clenching and shifting as you try to stay up on your toes makes you quite aware of its existence. Instructions:The basic idea here is to trap you on your tiptoes, with the penalty for trying to relax your tired legs being nasty, painful, pulls on your nipples. Instruction #0: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING.Put whatever you will need to release yourself from your bondage (keys/scissors/knife/whatever) in a nice accessible place, but well out of reach of where you will be standing while clamp-tethered. Put the nipple clamp chain through the ring.Put the ice in the sock.Put the ring down the sock so it rests on the ice at the end.Tie the sock to the end of the rope ratchet that will be shortened when you pull. Make sure it won't slip off. Hang up the rope ratchet. Optionally, bind your ankles.Next we have to get your nipples clamped and then your wrists bound. If you are using a waist chain (or something that allows you to tie your hands down while standing) this will be simple. If you are using a chain or rope down to your ankles, you should make sure the rope ratchet has enough slack that you can clamp your nipples while squatting down. You may need to use a longer rope (or tie on another length) to make sure that you will be able to pull on the ratchet once you're ready. Once your nipples are clamped, make sure the rope to pull the ratchet tight will be reachable to your hands, then tie/lock your wrists behind you, to whatever it is that will be keeping you from reaching upwards. You're now stuck here until the ice melts (unless you left yourself a way to wriggle free, in which case, shame on you), but still far too comfortable. Up on your toes!Now, pull the rope ratchet taut, forcing you to stay up on your toes, or face the wrath of the clamps!Enjoy yourself!How long you feel like staying in this predicament is ultimately up to you. How long do you feel you could take being forced up on your toes with no support? I've always found one ice cube to be quite... adequate. But this depends on how big your ring is, how big your ice cube is, etc. Ass_Whiplash2007-08-30 02:00:09
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Excellent post Ass_Whiplash to kick off this thread.  Kudos!

phneri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by phneri »

Ok, I'll bite for this one. Desire: Timed release, others (predicament, etc) ok. Could be short (up to an hour or two) to long-term (all day). Short could obviously be more severe. Long-term may have to wait a bit to be accomplished (September at the latest). Equipment: Lots of rope, varying sizes and lengths. Significant quantity of chain in various lengths (enough to use as shackles, hobble movement, tether to object, etc). 12 misc. small padlocks keyed in groups of 3. Handcuffs. Leather wrist/ankle cuffs (2 sets, one lockable). Heavy metal collar, thin aluminum collar, leather dog collar. Rubber hood with gag, lockable bit head harness gag, lockable muzzle. Lots of duct tape/extra wide electrical tape. misc. cock rings, nipple clamps, quantity of clothespins, cb-3000. PlugPC equipped with Timelock and 3 4-digit combination locks. 2 lockable boxes, 1 lockable piece of luggage.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

First - Welcome to the forum!  Glad to see you jumping right into things.Second - So many toys, quite a canvas on which to paint with .Here is my suggestion/dare: Lock one of the padlock keys inside a lock box.  Use a combination lock (only randomize two digits, leave the other two 00) to secure it.  Put a good distance from you on the floor (in another room).  Using another lockbox, put your handcuff key inside.In three corners of your home, use short chains to lock 1 key to.  The locked key will unlock a lock in a different corner.  The key from the box will unlock one of the chained keys.  The box should be at least a room or two apart from the first key.  The second key will unlock another chained key.  The third doing the same.  With the final key in hand, you can unlock the box with your handcuff key.With everything setup, use a string (good thickness, yarn works well), tie it into a nooseand put it on your penis, under the head.  It should stay in place. Thread the other end through the CB-3000 and put it on.  Use acombination lock (randomized) on the CB-3000. The string should extend 10" or 25cm from the end of the CB-3000. Using a spare lock, tie it to the end of the string with several tight knots.With everything setup, Tie your legs in a frog-tie (ankles to thighs).  Put some clothespins on your nipples.  Put on the lockable bit head harness (if you have to lock it on, use one of the spare small/brass locks).  Put on the handcuffs and be on your way!If I haven't missed anything, you should find it difficult to move very fast.  Once at the lock box, you will have to remove the combo lock with limited viability.  From there, the next three locks will start to cause some pain in your legs and knees and will be very tiresome.  Don't be surprised if you stop to catch some air frequently.  Also, the hole time, the lock will be dragging, tugging your penis.  When you are released (and hopefully frustrated), you still have to remove the lock on your CB-3000.I would guess this should take 1-2 hours (not including CB release) depending on the size of your place. Enjoy!

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

Finally an official dare thread, I hope this one last’s longer than the old one. It’s been a while, but I got a bit of free time with the long weekend and have a scenario that I’m going to try and ‘dare’ anyone to try it with me. It will go as follows:

EQUIPMENT
Leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Gag (your choice)
Chains, ropes (whichever you got)
Nipple clamps
Butt plug
Ball parachute
Weights
Locks

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Bondage belt
Body harness
Collar
Blindfold
Ben Gay (or equivalent)
Vibrator
Hood

RELEASE METHOD
I will be using the pipe system I made; it’s described in this thread, but you can use whatever release device you have.
My backup will be keys to the locks holding me attached to a sting connected to a cup of bleach which will spill and ruin a very expensive shirt I have.
A third release would be a relative that I could invite over well after the scenario is finished. I haven’t told anyone about my kink, not sure I want to spring it on the family this way.
PLEASE HAVE A BACK UP RELEASE EVERY TIME!!

TIME REQUIRED
Up to you, I will be using 2 cubes/tube, which could last more than 2 hours for myself.

RISKS
This is a scenario where you could get stuck if your primary release fails and you don’t have a back up. Please take all precautions before attempting.

I’m a guy, so I’ll be putting weights on my balls, but the ladies can attach weights to the appropriate part if desired (I don’t discriminate)

THE SCENERIO
This is a standing spread eagle with various torments in place. I will have to endure them until released, or pay a price.

INSTRUCTIONS
I will be bound between two support pillars in my basement, and will set up the chains I will use. Next I will gag myself and put my leather hood on, locking on. Then I will insert my vibrating butt plug and lock it in place with my body harness. Then I will put on the wrist, ankle and parachute, but leave the weights off for the moment. Then I will get the ice cubes from my freezer and insert them into the tubes and bolt the tubes to the support beam, all I will have to do is lock my wrists to the ring to finish the bond. I will then lock my ankles to the chains, spreading them about 3 feet apart. Then I will put on my bondage belt and attach chains from the posts to minimize my wiggling there. Next will come the weights for my balls, which will be 3 -500ml pop bottles filled. Then I will put on my clover clamps and attach weights to the chain, which will probably be all the big locks I have left over, (I may try a something with a rope ratchet where if I don’t stay still, the weights on the ratchet will pull me up and forward, and may cause me some distress to my balls as they will be attached to a bungee chord behind me and downwards)
All that will remain will be to turn on the butt plug and then lock my wrists to the trapped rings in the tube release.

OPTIONS
High heels could be a fun, I don’t’ have any. Ben Gay on the sensitive part also could be used. I still am considering putting a blindfold on for this session, but am not sure how easy it will be to get the back up key into the lock if the primary release fails. (May have to experiment a bit to see if it’s possible for myself).

I will be trying this one in the evening of September 2nd as I will have the next day off to recover. I will be looking forward to hear from anyone who wants to try this scenario before or after me.

R.E.
After reading my fellow Canuck’s (Ass_Whiplash) dare, I decided I will try this one tomorrow night, barring any emergencies. I will post my experience with this one once finished.

Jericho

phneri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by phneri »

Thanks for the welcome. I'd been lurking off an on for a while now, just hadn't sat down and signed up :)May take some time to set this one up as my schedule's recently changed. I'm thinking doorknobs will work for attachment points. The CB I'll probably wind up using a normal lock with, but can use a combo to keep that key out of reach. The frogtie will probably be rough (hardwood floors), but that's part of the fun .I'll let you know how it turns out

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

You can get some kneepads from Walmart or Home depot.  I have done something similar with carpeted floors (over cement) and it was rough! 

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

No time for the session tonight, got called in last minute for a shift, will try later

Jericho

latexemma
Strict Strappado

Unread post by latexemma »

I would also like to receive a dare sometime.Release: Time Release, also have Timer described here: /forum_posts.asp?TID=2292Time: 30 mins to 8 hours Items:Latex Items (all items are black unless otherwise noted):Thigh high stockings,Leggings,Panties,Body with gartersBodyOpera glovesskirtTop (with zip)Top (without zip)Tick hood (with zip)Thin white hood (whitou zip) Both hoods have eye, nose and mouth holes.Other ClothesLots of pantyhose (different collors) and stockingsLeather corsetBondage equipment: Leather ankle and wrist cuffs, leather collar.chains: 2 * 5' / 1 * 12' / 3 * 2''-4''10 padlocks with keys1 padlock with combination (resettable)Several rolls of duck tapeSeveral rolls of plastic wrapZip tiesGags:RinggagBlow-up gagPenis gagHarnas ball gagHarnas ring gagLatex muzzleOther:Latex blindfoldInflatable vibrating butt plugButt plugnipple clamps I would do any kind of dare except:outdoor stuff / pain / piss and shit stuff

selfboundwebcam
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by selfboundwebcam »

Looking for something I can do in my basement in a short amount of time... like, an hour.  I've got a butt plug that is larger than my usual one and I'd like to try it out and make it hard for myself. So I'm thinking of a bind where I can't reach my ass to pull it out (I don't think I'll be able to push it out without my hands, but if you have suggestions to make it harder, please suggest).  Release should be struggling the 50 feet or so across my basement floor, which is fairly hard, to get the keys. I was thinking of using a pair of wooden feet-stocks I have on hand as a hobble perhaps instead of a hogtie, but I'm willing to be flexible. There are hooks in the ceiling and poles from ceiling to floor, and other furniture, and I'm willing to try an ice release. Also, I have a posture collar, clover clamps with a long chain. ball, bit, or ring gags, leather cuffs and chains, locks, and a cock-cage. (see link below to some of my previous posts with pictures of my toys.) http://boundforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4314 dare me

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Here is a dare for latexemma:Kick things off with the inflatable vibrating plug - don't pump it up or turn on the vibe yet.  Turn the heat up all the way, but no higher than 90F.Dress in latex - stockings, panties, body /w garters, gloves, thick hood.  Finish off with  the leather corset. Depending on the hood, put the ring gag on the inside or outside of the hood.  Just make sure it is tight.  Put on a collar that has at least one D-ring on it.Using the ice timer device you built, make sure it is attached to something strong and about shoulder height.  Lock on some cuffs to your wrists. Pump up your plug and turn the vibe on low.  Using the least amount of chain, lock it to the release ring of the ice release and the other end to your cuffs.  You should be bent over in a strappado position.Make sure there is enough ice for at least an hour.With the heat, the ring gag and the straining position, you should have a pool under you in no time!

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

selfboundwebcam - It sounds like you already have a good idea on what you would like to do.  Here is what I think you should add to spice it up a bit.  Get a cinder block or something heavy like that.  Make a crotch rope, making sure the rope pressed on the plug.  Use tape if need to make sure the rope stays on target.  Put yourself in a hogtie, assuming you can't get the plug out that way.  As you creep across the floor, the rope will push the plug deeper.  It will also make it harder for you to move and reach the keys.  Add the posture collar and ring gag for good measure. Good Luck!

latexemma
Strict Strappado

Unread post by latexemma »

GaggedUtopia: that dare souds wonderfull! I will definately try it this weekend! I'm just looking for a place were I can attach the ice timer too at shoulder height, but I'm sure I'll find a solution for that! Thanks a lot!

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

Well I tried Ass_Whiplash's dare two nights ago and had a good time with it. I got all my equipment out and put on my wrist and ankle cuffs, then I ballgagged myself and pulled my leather hood on and locked it. Next came the vibrating butt plug which was held in place by my body harness. I then set up the release and got the tension right so I couldn't set my heels down without pulling on the clamps.

All that remainded was to clip my ankles together, pull down the blindfold, turn the plug on, lock my wrist cuffs through the crotch chain on my harness and then pull on the rope ratchet chord. I was stuck by my nipples, I had to either wait until the ice let the clamps go, or pull them off. I stood on my toes for as long as I could, but then I had to rest, which hurt my nipples more. I rested for a bit, but couldn't stand the pain so I got back on my toes again.

It was a few minutes later when my left calf started to twich. I was struggling to keep my balance, and while setting my feet flat to the ground again I also bent at the knees. It was then that I pulled the right clover clamp off, but the left one remained. The loose clamp was caught on the release rope, but pulled through some and the tension was gone. I was still stuck and still had to wait for the ice to melt, as I didn't want to subject myself to the pain of pulling the left one off. Once the ice let me go I felt around for the release keys, which I placed on the floor near by. Once I found them I was free in no time.

My right nipple still hurts a bit, will have to try again, and ensure the clamp is on better. Will have to try my dare the weekend after next, got company comming over.

Jericho

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

[quote]I pulled the right clover clamp off[/quote]Hmm, yeah, that happens sometimes. I haven't decided if it's a safety feature or a flaw in the scenario. I guess it ends up being both.

Sounds like you enjoyed it, though. Obviously, if you can think of any improvements that would make the clamps less likely to come off, I'd be happy to hear them.

The only thing I can think of offhand is to use clamps that dig in more, and are harder to pull off. I wonder if alligator clamps (with their teeth exposed, of course) might be more effective.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

submissive
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by submissive »

Yeah finally an Official Dare ThreadI like this topic already only by reading!I would also like to get a nice dare and if you like Icould probable set the webcam to take some picture every xx seconds.I don’t know when the dare will be done, because I don’thave a lot of spare time at this moment but when done I will post a completereport.Time limit:Max of about 4 hours, no real minimum.Release method:Standard ice release (keys falling down until icemelts) cd-drive timed release (keys will fall when cd-drive opens)(onlyusable when anchored to wall (heating pipe) so I can’t reach my laptop).Still searching for an old alarm clock to use as atime release (these days they are all battery powerd)Clothing:Normal male clothing, Black latex slip, Black latexshirt or Butt naked.Restraints / Toys:Metal hand cuffsMetal ankle cuffsMetal thumb cuffs (2x)Leather wrist cuffsLeather ankle cuffsLeather posture collar (10cm)Leather hood (with snap on blindfold and a snap onmouth cover)Hobble chain (approx 25cm)Chain (3m, when needed can be cut into several pieces)Wooden spreader bar (approx 60cm)Wooden spreader bar (approx 90cm, also used to connectspreader bars to each other or to for example posture collar)Wooden spreader bar (approx 20cm, mostly used toconnect wrist cuffs)(the spreader bars have connection points at theoutsides off course and also in the middle)6 small padlocks with keys2 small combination padlocks (combination can bereset) 6 Double Carabine Hooks4 Musketon SnaphookPump-up gagStandard ball-gagBall-gag harnessRope (3x 10m, 2x 5m)Standard nipple clamps (connected with chain)Clover Clamps (connected with chain)Blindfold (sleeping mask from a plane)TENS unit with: butt-plug, cock-ring and ballparachute (2 channels, so only two toys can be connected at the same time)Triple Cock-ring-cageDouble cock-ring with vibrating eggVibrating Pump-up butt-plug Anyone with a nice scenario and rules about posting areport?

thetowel
Strict Strappado

Unread post by thetowel »

[quote="submissive"]
Release method:
Standard ice release (keys falling down until ice melts)
cd-drive timed release (keys will fall when cd-drive opens)(only usable when anchored to wall (heating pipe) so I can’t reach my laptop).Still searching for an old alarm clock to use as a time release (these days they are all battery powerd)
[/quote]  Hey, is that my CD releasing software by any chance? If so, let me know how it goes