Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
bondagebaby
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread post by bondagebaby »

Oh yes, I get that concept. The instructions didn't say use dark, though. And, btw... just finished it. Used a small cube as I was limited on time. Jeeesh. Still recouperating... more in a minute.

bondagebaby
Unfettered Newbie

Here's the breif report... I will definitely have to try this one again when I have more time with a couple more modifications, but... here's the skinny so far... Everything worked pretty much to plan with the exception that I'm obviously a lot older than I think I am. Nearly KILLED my poor pretty legs. For those of you who haven't read the scenario over at boundanna, it's basically this: Held in a practically immobile position bent over by means of a waist belt secured from above and wrists restrained to ankles which are locked together, all done with leather restraints. Also hanging above is a very full enema with the flow held off by a clothespin. To the clothespin has a string tied to a weight (standard size water bottle works great) and a string from the bottle to the binding at the knees. Standard gag, nipple clamps and of course 5" spiked heels. I used the ol' ice cube/key drop hanging from my collar. (Next time, even though the keys landed right, I'm going to put a string from the ankle lock to the keys just in case so it can be pulled back after it drops. That and I think a blindfold would be a nice touch. There's not really a good way for a secondary escape for this that I can think of.) The slightest movement yanks that clothespin right off. (Make sure to double up the hose and then clamp it... learned the hard way single pinch just doesn't work). I had pillows down under the stool the bottle was on to prevent thumping for the neighbors and didn't even know I had dislodged the bottle until I heard gurgling and began to feel the water flow into me. After a bit though, particularly in the tall heels my legs began to hurt. Releiving the pressure on them puts more pressure on the belt which squeezes all the water inside. Talk about squirming to hold it, particularly when the involuntary twitches of my hole and the cramping started. Once I was able to be free, I was shaking like a leaf and once I made it to the bathroom it felt like I had expelled 100 gallons of water. The two things I can think of that would have improved this first run was if some hot Daddy was in my mouth while I was attached to the pole taking and holding all that water and after I had expelled it all He had been there to re-restrain me and fuck my brains out. Such a shame to be all douched like that and nobody to take advantage of it. hahahahaha. Definitely gonna try this one again and if I can get my room cleaned up (just moved, if you'll recall) enough I'll try to pretty-up and video some of it next time. It would be worth it just for the moans. Laters!

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

[quote]Oh yes, I get that concept. The instructions didn't say use dark, though. [/quote]
Are you serious? Or are you being a smartass?
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

bondagebaby
Unfettered Newbie

No, didn't mean to be a smartass at all. Have used the combo lock light on timer many times. Just meant that the scenario layout on the site didn't say anything about using timer, lights, etc. etc. Even thought of doing this one that way, but it was light.

bondagebaby
Unfettered Newbie

In fact, I saw a timer that I want to get that has infinite settings from like 10 seconds up... set it so that it will come on every so often for a VERY short time just to sort of tease at allowing escape. Wicked, huh?

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

OK. I get you now. But this
[quote]it says use a combination padlock. I am lost on that since all it would take to get out is to undo the lock.[/quote]
sounded like you had no idea how a combination lock could ever conceivably be used for release in the situation, not like you completely understood how it would work but couldn't do it that way because it was already light out.

And you say "dark" wasn't in the instructions (technically true), and also that timers and light weren't mentioned, but

a) you'd have to be an almost cripplingly concrete thinker to not make the connection,

and

b) needing a light source for eventual release was mentioned in 2 places:

http://boundanna.com/html/en_scen_holditorsuffer.html
[quote="boundanna.com"]C: This is a pair of leather hand cuffs that are locked to object D with a combination padlock. You will need light to open the lock and free yourself.[/quote][quote="boundanna.com"]Additional Information.

The waiting can be made more exiting with the use of some additional toys. Use your imagination and the things that you.

Without light you will not be able to free yourself. Make sure that you have reliable light source. A light bulb can burn out or the power may fail. The sun is the safest light source there is.[/quote]

The fact that you want to be in the predicament for some time implies that the light will have to be off, then come on on a timer (whether that timer is artificial, or natural like the rising and setting of the sun)

Just wanted to explain where I was coming from, why I thought what I thought. I'm probably coming across like an obsessed jerk. Oh well. These things happen.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

(smiling) AW, the only obsessed jerk I can associate you with is
the one you could give yourself if you were not so locked up!
How are you doing in back? Miss the plug?

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

The problem is, I can jerk in this ExoBelt. Cape Cod Richie said that it might be solved with a larger diameter penis tube, so I emailed Jenny about it (Sunday evening) but haven't heard a peep.

Asshole feels better. Might wear the plug again today. Ass_Whiplash2007-10-03 11:35:03

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Perhaps she is be on vacation. I emailed her about a week ago, no response.
That's unusual for her. I do hope she is OK, not having some problem(s).

I'm wearing my medium sized butt plug today. It feels wonderful, it does not
keep me as wide open as my dildo does, but does not need a crotch chain.

It might be good to wear your plug to work MWF for a week or two, to break
yourself in so to speak, but you're certainly in a better place to decide that!

Happy times to you!

selfboundwebcam
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by selfboundwebcam »

less chatter, more daring! ;-)

ozpete
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ozpete »

hi all, a simple but effective dare for anyone that wants it is given below.attach your ice release nice and high, of the roof, and lay directly under it. insert a butt plug (both sexes) and then also attach some sort of vibrating device to your bits, either girl or boy. then, starting at the ankles, and with ankles together, wrap yourself in plastic (saran) wrap. do it nice and tight, use more than you have to, keep your legs straight and close to each other.make sure you get up to your belly done, covering your ass and genitals also to ensure the plug stays in, and the vibe stays nice and close to your genitals. next goes on nipples clamps, then more plastic wrap up an dover them, stopping at your shoulders.finally, a ball gag can be put on before you cuff your hands behind your back and wait for the key to fall from the ceiling.having the ice melt on top of you is always such a fun way to try and time when the key is coming.for a more difficult experience, wrap yourself up nice and tight, but instead of having the key overhead, place it at the other end of the house! as for a dare, i would love one involving a bif of crossdressing and more laong the lines of predicament style bondage as opposed to being straight out immobilised.have the usual bag of goodies;lots of girl clothers, heels, lingerie etc.nipple clampsplugs, small medium and largeseveral dildoes7 gates of hellparachute and weightscuffs for ankles and wristscuffsspreader barlots of rope etc. hope E/everyone i shaving fun with this..i know i sure am!

swissbound
Chair Bound

Unread post by swissbound »

Hi! I'm alone. I want to do some selfbondage. I have:

50m. of Cling film
1 Inflatable and vibrating butt plug
1 smaller butt plug
1 cock vibrator
12 long red candles
10 black clothepins
1 ring gag
1 funnel
1 long pipe

Please, tell me what can I do... I'll do everything you want me to do...

Thanks.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Well, since clingfilm is a petroleum-based product and extremely flammable, I wouldn't mix that with any scenario involving candles!!  Outside of that, I'm thinking of something involving the two vibrating toys, clingfilm to keep them in and perhaps mummify your legs in the process. And of course a few clothespins on the nipples and any other place you can think of.... stephanie_cd

kinkysubmale
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkysubmale »

I could use something to do here.3 pairs of handcuffs2 chains (I believe 10ft)Key locks Combination locksRope (Different lengths and sizes)Duct TapeBelts (Not the ones you wear you can tie these)Closepins Ball gagI Can't go outside since i live in town i do have a webcam and camera.  I want to say I am missing stuff.

Phoenix920
Chair Bound

Unread post by Phoenix920 »

I am sorry it took the day after you posted the dare my Aunt came to visit she left yesterday finally giving me a chance.I also apologize that you asked me to wear panties made of plastic. but i was out of plastic. so  made t of tin foil. I didn't get cut up. but it was so cold to wear.So once I locked the cuffs in place and the vibrator was doing its thing. I enjoed about 2 hrs of its vibrating bliss before the batteries died. So in the darkness of my bedroom that i was locked in i had to lay in on the floor for another 3 hrs after that with no stimulaton. once the key dropped It took me a while to get the door open. because my room has an old lock, that has been around longer than I have. I unlocked myself and was free. i started pulling the tape and the foil off my body. when the tape came off, so did alot of my eyebrows. I made one mistake the whole night,  threw all the foil out in th elving room trash, and it had a nice game of a million questons to why all the foil was tossed out, and why there was alot of tape to it. I loved ths dare and I was happy to do it. My alst comment is, f anyone else dares me in the future. I do lve wth my parents, and they know a lttle of my bondage like, so i can b a little more open with it.

sissyboy23
Chair Bound

Unread post by sissyboy23 »

can someone please dare me i have run out of idea for myself i have all these items i also love to be forced to crossdress aswell4 padlocks
2 x 1 ft long chains
ball gag
1 harness ball gag
pegs for my nipples
quick release handcuffs
double lock handcuffs
2 shoelaces to tie around my bits
blindfoldmy crossdressing clothes are
french maid unifom
1 open front nitie
1 full round nitie
1 thong to match those 2
1 panties
1 thong
1 strapless bra
1 basue n thong set
1 latex skirt
fishnet stockings
nurses uniform

Leafer367
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Leafer367 »

Hello this is my first time posting anything in a dare thread and am willing to try some things out. Here is a list of items I have:Leather wrist and ankle cuffs2 combination locks4-5 small luggage padlocksA lycra body suit and bagRopeNipple clampslocking ball gagvetwraprubber tubing (for tying)blindfoldleather sensory deprivation hood (being repaired)rubber cock ringsButt plugsVibrating dildosLeather buttplug harness anal beadsa vibrating butt plug with a rubber cock cagecollarmetal 5 ring gates of hellFeel free to PM me some things as well.Leafer3672007-10-16 19:55:46

J.D
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by J.D »

Hi everybody, I was hoping someone could help me out here.I`m looking for a scenario. I`m a 23 year old male. I dont have alot off equipment but hope someone got a good idea for me.I gotAbout 4 meter off rope2 PadlocksBallgagButtplugNippleclampsLatex outfitA latex maskLatex sauna bag ( Like a sleeping bag )High HeelsStockingsI was thinking to use a ice timer, but im open for ideas!So pleas help me out here....

speakingterm
Chair Bound

Unread post by speakingterm »

Me Too!!!! I need a dare too,, Latex Ball Gag Leather Wrist CuffsLeather Ankle CuffsLeg Irons Hiatts 2010 HandcuffsPrison OverallsBelly ChainAlcyon HandcuffsPro Leg IronsHiatts Blue Cuff BoxChain for linking handcuffs and leg cuffs (so basic prisoner set)clover clampslatex hangmans masklatex panties2 vibe'sfishnetsetc etc  

toyboy200
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by toyboy200 »

hey allbored with how i tie myself up so im looking for someone to tell me what to doi will do anything but sorry got no camera but i will repot back and let you know how it went. my gear:ropecuffsball gagschool uniform outfit2 locksi will do anything but: outdoor bondage and enemas so get thinking you lot and tell me what to dociao,