Self bondage ball tie

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
ziptieguy
Chair Bound

RE: Self bondage ball tie

Unread post by ziptieguy »

I just tried out a really strict self-bondage ball tie, thought I'd share. I used a combination of leather cuffs, handcuffs and zip ties (my favourite.. :) ).In the description below I refer to loops of cable ties. A 1-loop is a single tie looped back to itself. A 2-loop is where two ties are attached together like a daisy chain, to make a single loop but twice as big. A 3-loop uses three and so on.<EDIT>On request I added some drawings. Leather cuffs are in red, cable ties in blue. Excuse the slightly lopsided drawings here and there...The guy in the drawings is more or less naked for clarity, but see step 1 (and also the final picture!) On a side note, this picture upload system for the site is really impressive!</EDIT> Here's what I ended up trying:1 - Dress up and add any toys you like. Make sure your shoulders, elbows and waist are covered since cable ties are not nice against bare skin. I went for long satin gloves and a satin maids outfit.2 - Attach cuffs at ankles. I would stick to leather cuffs or very loose steel cuffs. If you topple over then steel ones can hurt like hell.3 - Attach cuffs above knees.4 - Kneel down and sit back on your heels. Do this on a bed or something soft.5 - Attach a 2-loop of cable ties to left kneecuff, and same for the right.6 - Attach a 2-loop linking the two 2-loops from step 5.You should now be like the picture below. The right hand pic shows in more dsetail the shoulder loops and the loop connecting them. You neck goes under this in step 13. 7 - Make two 3-loops of cable ties. Place one around the back of your waist and the other around the front. Link them together on each side just above your hips. Tighten them both evenly so the waist belt is tight but the link points of the two halves stay at your sides. You should have two strands in front and two behind.8 - Attach a 1-loop to the waist belt at the sides, passing it through both the 3-loops. This way if one loop is pulled forward, the waistbelt rotates and pulls the other one back. This is shown in more detail in the picture. The gaps in the blue lines just show which one crosses in front. 9 - Attach a 3-loop to the middle of your ankle cuffs and attach a pair of handcuffs to the same loop.10 - Attach a 3 loop to the left ankle cuff, and then loop it through both 3-loops of the waist belt at the left side (in the same way as for the 1-loop in step 8). Repeat on the right. This is the most complicated step, I've tried to draw this from two angles so you can see. The ties you add in step 9 and 10 are arrowed, the others are from previous steps. 11 - Apply a gag and blindfold.12 - Hunch forward into the ball tie position.13- Pass the 2-loop in step 6 over your head (so both parts of the loop are behind your neck, none in front).14 - Pass your left arm through the left 2-loop in step 5, and your right arm through the right. Push your arms through all the way up to the shoulders.15 - Tighten the top 2-loop to bring the shoulder loops together and stop them sliding off your shoulders.16 - Now tighten the shoulder loops.18 - Tighten the 3-loops from step 10, pulling your ankles up tightly under your bottom.19 - Pass your arms through the 1-loops on the waist belt. Tighten these if you can - I found it hard to reach when hunched over. You're plenty tied up by now so it doesn't really matter.20 - Reach behind you and snap on the handcuffs. After double locking these, find the three loop connecting them to your ankles and tighten it up. At this point you should look something like this!:  The arrow marks show places you can tighten this up. Note the ties from step 6 run above your neck, and stop the shoulder loops slipping off. 21. - Enjoy... Finally here is a picture of roughly how I looked once I'd finished, with my gloves and dress on and a little 'padding' at the front! To get loose you can either unlock your handcuffs and then undo the cable ties in reverse (either by cutting them or by prising the catch with a screwdriver or similar tool)Alternatively if you can reach your ankle cuffs when bound you can start there (I made sure mine were locked on).
It was a great experience, and probably the strictest tie I've ever done.A word of warning - this tie really doesn't leave much room for movement at all. Don't tighten things up too much first time, and make sure you have a very reliable release mechanism plus backups.
When I did this I only maintained the position for a very short while since it took so long just to get into, and I had the handcuff key in my hand the whole time as well as a pair of wire cutters near my hands for the cable ties.Any thoughts on improvements or alternatives to this?In the interests of covering my ass, I accept no liability for any injury sustained or adverse event occuring when trying this out.ziptieguy2007-04-03 18:56:55

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

I like the description, ziptieguy. I guess, I'd go for pieces of chain for the linking parts - but maybe I would miss some 'tighten up' handle  that way.
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

ziptieguy
Chair Bound

You can use a couple of shorter chain links with just one zip tie in the middle as a sort of 'variable length chain link'...

ropegod
Chair Bound

Unread post by ropegod »

im soz but that is well confusing lol i dont suppose u cud draw a diagram it sounds immense!

ziptieguy
Chair Bound

OK, I've added some diagrams to the original post that go along with it.

ropegod
Chair Bound

Unread post by ropegod »

this tie is actually amazing! i just tried it it took me 4 hrs to get loose because i dropped the keys  you can hardly move at all 10/10, awesome diagrams aswell they explain everything

ziptieguy
Chair Bound

Four hours?! Do be more careful! I'd feel awful if anyone hurt themselves trying this. Glad you liked it though, and, out of interest - how on earth did you eventually get loose? If I'd dropped the key to my cuffs I would have been more or less buggered until my housemate came back in....

ropegod
Chair Bound

Unread post by ropegod »

well i kinda had to fall over onto my side so i could touch the floor with my fingers and move round until i found the keys which was no easy task because you have pretty much no leverage for movement probly why it took so long haha then when i found the keys i had a little bit of squirming fun and then it took awhile to get the cuffs unlocked, well worth the time tho!

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

After looking at this again, I think I might have to go out and grab some more cable ties and give this one a shot.  For reference though, about how long of a cable tie do you use?  I ask because my current supply is obviously quite shorter than the ones you are using, it takes two of them just to go around my wrist!

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

a picture is worth a 1000 words.Nice diagram Make a lot more sence to me now

ziptieguy
Chair Bound

The ties I have are 14.5 inches long (37 cm). One will fit around my wrist/ankle/elbow. They are just too short to use a single one for my knees so I use 2. For my waist it takes three.

ropegod
Chair Bound

Unread post by ropegod »

do you have any other ziptie sb techniques that one was awesome keep them coming

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

Aah, that explains it.  The ones I have are rougly 8 inches, so doubling the number would work out ok...  I think I need to go count them now.

cuffedboy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cuffedboy »

That looks pretty awesome, I'll need to give that a go sometime!

thightbound
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Self bondage ball tie

Unread post by thightbound »

How many times I've seen strict self bondage. but every time i can escape whit no problem. so let's try this new one en make the challenge a bit harder so hopelessly this Technic will not disapoind me :( and do what the name say's. And will keep me bound nice and thight. i start with a big but plug:P. on top of that a spandex suit that wil cover my body. and to make sure it won't be to easy for me one very thight laced locking corset.and on my feet i've locked some extreme 9inch high heels. i change the zip ties for zip buckles so a wont be able to pull the zip ties until the break. nice leather chains for the arms. the locking mechanism wil be some padlocks. and to stop me from escaping in the first minute a trow the key out of reach and will see what will happen...... always safety mechanisms and never need to used them so why this time? i always escape:P and whit a nice hood and gag to keep me quit en minimize my vision for a difficult search. some hard squeezing nipple clamps whit some extra weight so my nipples wile be pulled extra hard. i hope not to extreme because i've not tested the pulling power of the nipple punishment. i realy think this nice looking Technic will not keep me bound. :D and for some extra fun i bound a nice vibrator to myself...:P

so here i go i will let you know of i've where wright or just maby I've made my biggest mistake white self-bondage......
i really hope not...................... :?

man40mx
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by man40mx »

looks very interesting i will try too

divarope14
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by divarope14 »

Great idea, thanks for share, i will try to do it with my divas ;) Luna, will be the chosen one!

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but as no one's mentioned it so far I will.

Please be aware, esp when constructing a SB situation, ball ties can cause difficulty with breathing in some folk. Please have a safety release in place.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

before tieing yourself in that position PLEASE sit in that position for as long as you can and see how it effects you breathing.
you might find after 5 min you cant breathe.