Selfbound for girlfriend to find

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Selfbound for girlfriend to find

Unread post by newplay »

[quote="twistscar"]e)       no sooner did he get into inescapable bondage than the phone rang and she said '..honey.... hope you don't think I'm a pervert, but I'm naked .. tied to the bed... just waiting for you'
[/quote]  now that would have been funny!!and I realy hope that was not the case

Melody
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Melody »

If it did happen we can only hope they thought to have a phone where the dog can dial 911..

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bondage Bob »

Busy, but fun filled weekend !!!  I did decide to go with the spread eagle to the bed. I did this with ropes with slip knots on them. I used a blindfold, but didn't go with a gag because of fear of when she might get home and the fact that I was going to be tied until she released me. I applied nipple clamps (still hurting form that ) and I used strips of leather to tie around my balls with a note attached. Nude was the only way to go and I had this all fixed up about an hour before she was to arrive.     She was about 45 minutes late, but was already horny and told me she was hoping for a weekend of wild sex.  I was glad to help her out with that part of it and will to do my part of her sex slave.     She started out with taking off her panties and shoving them into my mouth and tying them off with another rag. For a thong to be so small, it really fills the mouth up quite nicely. Told me slaves were meant to be seen and not heard. I didn't figure it out until later on what she did with the nipple clamps. I had applied the clover type which meant the more tug on them, the tighter they became. She had taken pieces of string and tied a piece to each clamp. Then the ends of the string were pulled tight and tied off to the ceiling fan. Any movement created even more preasure on nipples.     She did do her best to tease and make me jump so that my nipples were pulled on. I serviced her as she sat on my face and she did feed me her tits as I lay beneath her. She did untie the stings to those later on for what I can say was the best 69 I had ever had. She sucked me for every drop in me.       She then left me tied and went to shower. After what seemed forever she untied me and I got showered and we went out to eat. At dinner that night, she told she had a great time, but before Labor Day weekend was over, she wanted to be tied in the same way. I hope that time permits this, because I have alittle paying back to to do.        As of this writting I haven't gotten my chance for payback, but if I do I'll let you know how it turns out. Hope everyone has had the fun that I have had and have a safe holiday weekend.           Bondage Bob           

shiny_lover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by shiny_lover »

Glad it turned out so well!  :)As part of the payback, consider taking a few pictures... 

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

I agree with shiny lover. And glad it worked and she was so into it!

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

I hope that maybe later tonight I'll get my chance to pay her back for the teasing she gave me.  I'm thinking about vibrators left on low for a hour or so to get her warmed up.  What do think ???            Bondage Bob

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

sounds like a plan, get her all worked up and you can finish her! pay backs are a B*%&#

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

worked up or wear her out? you have a choice.but remember she might want to pay you back next

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Sorry to write, but my chance to pay her back never happened. We had a very busy weekend. Hopefully I'll get my chance this coming weekend. If so I'll let you know how it turned out.                                                                      Bondage Bob