LyBoy418 Exploits

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
LyBoy418
Unfettered Newbie

RE: LyBoy418 Exploits

Unread post by LyBoy418 »

I thought I would make a definite contribution here and describe some of my exploits over the past few weeks. I should mention that I a fetish for socks/stocking and lycra, so I like to incorporate both in my play. The lycra also has the bonus of making picture taking easy, as you don't have to blur your face :) I also really like to incorporate cbt - it normally looks more painfull that it is.I started in my usual way, making sure the house was empty (and locked) and chose some toys to play with, laying them out on the bed in easy reach. I sat the webcam up to record my exploits, took a photo of the toys for reference and then set up the camera tripod to point at the bed. The remote I took with me. I stripped off all my clothes and then went over to the bed, hitting record on the PC as I passed by. First thing was to get myself plugged, as its always nice to have a vibrating plug turned on to get you in the right mood. I had just bought some turquise/black striped overknee socks, so they were pulled up my legs, then I sat with my legs spread showing my eager ass to the webcam. The medium buttplug was lubed up, then I started to ease it into my ass, pushing it in and out as if I was getting fucked. I began to push deeper and deeper, until the widest point was reached and my ass swallowed the slippery plug. I always get a surprise when it slips in, no matter how many times I do it. Next came my turqiose zentai suit. I unzipped the hood and back and started to pull the suit up my legs. They slide on a lot easer when you are wearing stockings or socks. The seams were all straightened and I zipped up the back, my feet, body and hands now covered in lycra. I left the hood down just now, as I still needed to see what I was doing. Now I could unzip the crotch zip and take my cock and balls out, securing a t-piece spreader on to balls. It has a d-ring on the bottom strap, which would come in handy later on. I then took my pink legwarmers and put them on, pulling them up to my knees, before putting my leather ankle and thigh straps on. To complete the lower half, my big toes, where bound tightly together with a lace and trigger clips then connected my ankles to my thighs. I had prepared to 5lb barbells, so they would hang a couple of inches off the ground by chain, so these were clipped to my ankles and rested on the bed (just now). My leather wrist straps and collar were strapped on and then I had a "brilliant" idea. I chained some more weight together and put them to the side, ready for later on. I could now put the lycra hood up and zip it in place, strapping my red ball gag into my mouth over the lycra. The nipple clamps were then attached, with the chain between them hooked onto a short strap. This strap was pulled over my head and clipped to the back of the collar. With my head foward, the clamps were not pulled tight. However I then clipped the weight to the back of the collar and held the weight up, by holding it against the wall with my back. Now I was ready for the "bad" part. I don't use locks or time release (I'm too paranoid for that). What I do use is trigger clips, which can easily be undone if you are looking at them, but do take some dexterity to unclip and release yourself. Its a sort of 5 minuete job per hand if you are blindfolded. I took two more clips and attached the d-ring of my ball straps to each ankle restraint. Then lowered the 5lb weight attached to each ankle off the bed. The result being, that the weights pulled on my legs, which in turn pulled my balls. How much pull on my balls was determined by how tired my legs got.The buttplug vibrator was turned on full, and I slipped a vibrating rod under my dick and put a condom on over them both. (That was going to be another part of the punishment) Post-orgasm is a wonderfully reflective time to realise how much pain you can take when you hard :)I reached across the bed and clipped my wrists into the hooks in the desk and wardrobe. Now came the fun, I leaned forward and let the collar weight fall down my back. At this my head was pulled backwards, pulling the clover clamps and my nipples with it.I was now stuck. The vibrating rod against my dick was a high frequency one and I had to fight back cumming, knowing that nipples and balls were going to feel a lot worse if I didn't. I must remember to use a cock ring next time, as within ten minutes I couldn't take it anymore and came. Of course my balls and nipples suddenly became very "uncomfortable". Now was the challenge. I had decided that I would have to last 20 minutes after securing myself. If I failed, I would have to pay a forefeit. I couldn't see the alarm, but I could hear it tick and it would go off to tell me I could release myself. If I gave up early, then the forefeit was to release my hands, release my nipples, remove my gag and unzip the lycra hood. Then reach down, remove the condom and empty the contents into my mouth.I won't tell you if I gave up or not, you can decide for yourself. (It was an agonising decision either way). Suffice to say, I'll be doing this selfbondage scenario again. I took a few photos during my predicament bondage. I'm open to possibly sharing a couple if anyone wants to send me a Yahoo Message.  (YahooID is in my profile)I've got a few other scenarios I've played with, if anyone wants me to post another (with associated piccies :) Hopefully, its not been too long a post

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: LyBoy418 Exploits

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Very interesting play session you had there!  Thanks for sharing it with us!