Greetings!!!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
endorphinaddict
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Greetings!!!

Unread post by endorphinaddict »

Hello Folks, just stumbled onto this forum and had to join. 
I have been doing some form of SM for as long as I can remember (30+ years).
I just started the timed released techniques and really enjoy it. 
I particularly like to lock myself into a painful position that will require an even more painful release.
Such scenes may include application of alligator clips to sensitive body parts and suspend them from the ceiling while locked in an inverted hog tie for example.
Arching of the abdomin results in eventual muscle failure followed by tearing away of the clips from those very sensitive tissues.
machine screws can be added to the clips to increase the force beyond the spring pressure. 
Superglue can also be used to really make them stick.  The setup for such scenes can actually be more painful than actual bondage itself.
I have done this one with as many as 24 clips grouped on string in sets of 6 or 8. It will leave marks where the clips pull off and that last for a week or two, depending on how tight they are applied.
I would like to introduce some electroplay into this technique and am just waiting for a good opportunity when the fam isn't around.
endorphinaddict38704.8711689815

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi endorphinaddict, and let me be the first to welcome you to this forum!  I'm not into pain in the slightest, but i'm sure there are other people around here who share you interests!

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

"machine screws can be added to the clips" - "superglue can also be used to really make them stick" - blimey endorphinaddict, you didn't choose your name for nothing!

Electroplay should certainly give the technique more of a buzz

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

hey, welcome to the forum.

endorphinaddict
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by endorphinaddict »

Thank you for your welcomes:Nxt time I am doing a strapado. Any suggestions.