quickie

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Pesh
Unfettered Newbie

RE: quickie

Unread post by Pesh »

trying something new and fast at the moment:ankles bound with leather cuffs, kneeling, belt around my thighs andcalves keeping me kneeling, ten ft rope around belt ebtween thighs, toankles, back up to tie to base of cock , and then tied to cuffs rigt atmy cock. collar and abll gagg. thank goodness for laptops so I can type

Pesh
Unfettered Newbie

RE: quickie

Unread post by Pesh »

update:I retied myself, same knees, ankles, rope from ankles around belt, andwrapped several times around cock, then pulled back between my legs tohandcuffs with whatever was left, which was not ver much. collared,gagged, bound in a forced kneeling position, I threw the keys about 6feet away from myself, into the doorway, let a message on my computersaying I left myself for my girl to find, and cuffed my hands behindmyself, awaiting her return. after about ten minutes (when I expected her to be home) I started torealize a few things were wrong. For starters, my calves were startingto hurt, because I was kneeling so long and could not change my footposition much. Also, I had left very little room between my cock and mycuffs on the rope, which pulled my arms very strictly back. Also, therope pulling on my cock and rubbing against my ass was getting mereally horny.The phone rang, and I knew it was her. She left a message telling me topick up, but obviously I couldn't. She called back again a few minuteslater. It was then that I realized I hadn't asked if she'd be comingstraight home. I started to think about getting the keys myself. That's when I realized one more mistake. In making myself ready forher, I positioned the key holes on my wrists both facing up so she'd beable to undo them more easily. But this meant they were both away frommy wrists, and bound so tightly I didn't think I'd be able to get thekeys in the holes myself. I was well and truly stuck until she gothome. After about 25 minutes I managed to tip on my side to relieve mystraining calves and arms. She came home 5 minutes later, luckily, andlet me out quickly as I begged, gagged as I was, for release. Next time, I'm gonna make sure she knows what's going on, and I know when she's coming home. --P