Strappado bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Bottary
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Strappado bondage

Unread post by Bottary »

Hi,I am new in the selfbondage but i wish to try the Strappado bondage. I will be happy if someone can explain me how to get in this bondage alone.Thanks in advanse

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

This is a position that I have been wanting to try out myself for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. The best way I can see how to do this tie is by the use of a rope ratchet. These are found in hardware stores (Canadian Tire where I'm from) in the automotive section. They cost me @ $15 CAD, so not very expensive.

How they work is the rope is pulled trough a one way pulley system, once pulled up, that end cannot be pulled down again. This way you can tie your hands behind your back easily (I strongly suggest using leather wrist cuffs) and then pull on the rope to pull your hands up.

Getting loose again will be the tricky part, as I would think that your hands would go numb fairly quickly in a position like this. My idea was to have the rope ratchet held up by an ice timer, that way I won't have to worry about trying to unlock my wrist cuffs if my hands go numb, all I'll have to do is wait for the ice to melt and then it will be much easier to get loose. For a safety I would have a knife that I could pull up and cut the rope and free myself that way.

The ratchet I got just had a hook to anchor it's self where ever you wanted it, I found that it would slip off easily before you got any tension on it. What I did to remedy that was to cut off that hook with a hack saw and put a snap hook in it's place, now it doesn't slip off. The other thing I've done is put a cable loop at the end so that I have a solid metal loop at the end which when I lock my wrists to, I am stuck until I get the key, or in this case, the whole assembly pulls loose from the ice timer, or the rope cut with the safety knife.

I've thought about this for a while, if anyone has any other suggestions on this, feel free to chip in.

JerichoJericho38692.0221412037

cats
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cats »

Here are a couple of rather inelaborate suggestions. The catch in either case is that you can't tie your legs together; you need to be able to move them at least a short distance apart.

First a "training strappado" you can try if you have a door that doesn't close properly (the bolty thing doesn't go into its hole right) but will "close with friction" in the frame (does anybody understand that). With you on the outside (i.e. the non-hinged side, not in the room into which the door swings), run a cord over the top of the door and put a knot or something in the end on the cord on the inside (the room the door swings into) and shut the door. If you don't have such a defective door you can make one so by filling or covering the bolt-hole...if it clicks in you're in trouble. Tug on the cord going over the door, on the outside, to simulate your strappadoed arms pulling on it, and verify that you can push the door open with your foot, preferably without subsequently falling on your face. Thus as long as you remain able to push on the door (because you didn't stupidly tie your legs together) and the door bolt really really doesn't work you can get your arms down even if they go numb.

The second more obvious approach, since we all have high ceilings and we can stick strong hooks into them whereever we want. Strappadoing cord hangs from such a hook in ceiling; string with keys or knife as appropriate also hangs from ceiling nearby...best if it's different from where the strappadoing cord hangs or it might get tangled. You can ice the key/knife string when you know how long you can stand the strappado. Now to get to the point, just have the cord length be such that you have to get up on a chair to attach the hanging cord to your wrist bonds, then step down and kick the chair over/away...that last bit being why you can't tie your legs together.

Too tired to write coherently, but hope this makes sense and helps.

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="Jericho"]
I've thought about this for a while, if anyone has any other suggestions on this, feel free to chip in. Jericho[/quote] There's another approach entirely. Set yourself up for a very serious strappado, using handcuffs or rope/straps joined by a padlock for your restraint.  Then, thankfully, you arrange a raised platform for your feet so that your little entertainment is bearable. Why, even if you have to go up on tiptoe, it's endurable, after all, you WILL be getting out of it. Eventually....And eventually, your key will become available to you and you can undo your hands from in back, as the frozen ice block keeping the key captive keeps you up there too. The only little problem is that the ice with the key, on a cord or lanyard to your wrist, is what's under your feet. And the more the ice melts to make your key available, the lower your toes go, making the pull on your arms and shoulders worse. The easiest way of arranging your support platform is to set out a layer of ice cubes, about two refrigerator-size trays worth, topped by a thin board or plank on which rests another layer of ice cubes, then another seperation board, atop which is another layer of ice cubes, and so on. For me about four layers works, and has me about in tears by the time the key finally becomes available.I've got some seperation boards made of a piece of 18-inch  by 18-inch square tile, laminated to a 1/16th sheetmetal sheet. I have six of 'em, which will raise me up about 8 inches with the layers of ice cubes between, and I do NOT want to begin on tiptoe...but I will be by the time the cubes are melted.If you want to play a little harder, use one cord to either wrist...but with one being a dummy attached to a key that won't fit the lock or cuffs. Oh, the relief when you've finally got the key...followed by the disappointment when it's one that won't work, combined with the knowledge that the other one only gives up it's grasp on the real key after a double-sized ice cube of twice as long a duration finally melts. My cords also run through eyebolts in my spreader bar, so frantic pulls of the cord before they melt won't get the job done, and could break the cord. Nope, better to just wait and accept what I have coming to me.It's an intersting way to while away three or four hours...unless you get unlucky and it turns out to be six or eight worth. Then it's a little more than just *interesting*.   

BeyondReach
Chair Bound

Unread post by BeyondReach »

kitten, your creativity is devilish!A platform that requires less ice or has a water catch would be cool.  Would allow for a more flexible play area.BeyondReach38748.8593287037

Boundday
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Boundday »

Have done sb using an elaborate process-I carefully surveyed the bedroom, ensuring I could get myself out when the time came....  I laid out my equipment across the mattress of our brass bed as I  I leaned against the base--- Ankle cuffs, parachute, handcuffs, psoture collar, a full hood (with a special eyelet sewn to the top to hold my head erect), penis gag, blindfold, and ear plugs to increase my sense of disorientation, a key in the middle of a 2" cylinder of ice, and of course, rope. First, the parachute wth a long, thin rope attached to it,  was snapped around my sac, buttoned at the narrowest setting, tightly enclosing the top of my balls. At the base of the brass bed, I spread my legs as wide as I could comfortably stand and fastened my ankle cuffs to each leg.  I carefully tied each cuff to the base of the brass bed leg, making my legs and lower regions open and avialable for anyone who might come in.   I carefully placed the ear plugs in my ears, noticing how my perception of the world changed as outside noises became muffled. Next, one of the more exciting steps for me-  the hood!  I felt my heart pulse as I pulled the hood over my head.  Reaching behind my head, I drew carefully on the laces, tightening the hood so it clung to my face. Next, the posture collar- buckled snuggly, keeping my head controlled and immobile.  Finally, the gag is inserted in my mouth and clasped tightly, forcing my jaws open in a way that was filling, yet slightly incomfortable.With a little effort, I reached between my legs and looped the string from the parachute behind my legs and drew it through my crack, up my back.  Usng both hands, I looped the string through the eyelet in my hood, pulling the hood and my head back as far as it could go and tied it off.  My head, now held by the taught hood and restraining posture collar, was immobilized.I next placed the cuffs on one hand and drew the string from the key encased in the block of ice through the chain connecting the cuffs.  I set the ice cylinder behind me and reached for the last item.  Grapsing a short rope, I placed a loop of rope through the ring on the posture collar and laced it around the upper bar of the base of the brass bed.  I carefully drew down on the rope and brought my restrained neck to the top of the brass bed and tied it off.  The blindfold goes on as the final step of my preparations.I could only imagine what I looked like as I became more and more excited- legs spread wide, head fully encased in leather and unable to hear anything other than my excited breathing and pounding heart, my head pulled taughtly back and tied off to my sac (each movement I made transmitted to my now swollen sac), gagged and unable to see or speak a word....Finally I move the cuffs behind my back, wrapping the open cuff against my unbound wrist.  I take a deep breath and close the cuff against my unbound wrist.At last!  Immobile.  Unmoving except for what little I can move my head (pulling on my throbbing sac), isolated, alone with my thoughts, and frustrated that no one can touch my hard cock....The minutes go by.  Minutes turn to an hour, a second hour, a third hour.  All the while my body begins to stiffen and tighten.  The ice melts much more slowly than I anticipate.  I am stuck, trapped now against my will in an immovable position.I hear our front door open and hear my wife's voice. Panicking, I struggle against my bonds, all to no avail.  Next, the bedroom door opens....I hear her say,  "Hmmmm.  Looks like you've got yourself into a little bind here.  Let me get that cold looking ice cube awa from you!"  I feel her snip the string fro my cuffs to the key in the ice block and hear her walk across the room.  She laughs.  Leans forward to my muffled ear and says "We won't have to worry about that key for a while now, will we?"As I groan she wraps her hand, now well oiled, around my throbbing cock and begins to stroke, slowly, slowly, slowly.........