Dilemma and need ideas and toy advice

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Chris
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Dilemma and need ideas and toy advice

Unread post by Chris »

Hi all,I was just wondering something..I'm a Dom. That much I know for sure.But the problem is I also like self-bondage and cross dressing. Not toosure that's normal for a Dom. I don't wish to be tied up by anyoneelse, ever...Anyways, now that that's out of the way, I'd like a few ideas andadvice on toys I use/want to use on mysef. When I tie myself up, I likebeing in chastity and plugged. Only problem is, I can;t seem to find abelt which has both functions built in : a "sleeve" to hold mygenatelia in(i dont like tying them/seeing them exposed) and a buttplug holder. I searched google but only found solutions where I mix andmatch. Also, what I do to the girlfriend is sexually stimulate her while inchastity with a vibrator. Is there anything similar that can be usedfor the male groin area?Also...an idea I've been wanting to try but lack the technical know howto do is to have locking nipple clamps. I looked at Gromet's site whereyou stick locks in clover clamps. but the idea of how escapes me.Besides, a fantasy of mine is being able to lock nipple clamps onto myslave, or myself, and have to wait a small amount of tme for a key ordevice to unlock them. And last but not least, I'm not incredibly flexible (hockey andfootball never needed for me to have flexible arms!), as such, cuffingmy hands behind my back with a lock is pretty long if not nearlyimpossible. I ordered a pair of handcuffs from ebay, but they come witha sliding lock mechanism that can be opened at any time, even without akey. Does anyone know where I can find locking cuffs (like handcuffs)but made with leather (like normal cuffs).Anyways, I babbled on long enough. Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciatedChris38680.4580555556

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

I don't know of any cuffs like you are looking for, but you can use leather cuffs that have a d-ring attached, then use a padlock to lock them together. I have done this before, works great.

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Hi Chris, firstly welcome to the forum, I hope you have a great time here.You could try http://fplondon.com I bought my leather collar there and more recently a pair of locking bondage mitts. All the equipment is of very high standard....mostly made by Fetters.tiedash....         

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

Ooo, nice, Fettered Pleasures have a new website. Thanks for the link tiedash.

Lots of places you can get lockable cuffs. here's another example.

I don't know how unusual being Dom and being into self-bondage is, I think most people into SB are more likely sub or switch. Who cares though? You enjoy what you enjoy

I can't say I've ever seen lockable nipple clamps, an intriguing notion.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi Chris!  Welcome to the forum!Unfortunitly, coming up with play ideas is not my specialty.  If I do come up with anything, i'll be sure to post it here!

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

Sound like you you might be a switch. Try imp-of-satan.comTB

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Chris, have you ever tried to ask your slave/friend to help you tie up yourself?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

You don't sound all that different then me and probably some others.Now you said you would have anyone else tie you up, but just and idea to add to your self bondage.If your girlfriend is your sub then she follows diretions. So write out the details of the bondage and teaseing games you want her to put you through with the punishment for her if she doesn't follow through exactly.My idea of assisted self bondage. It is you doing yourself with the help of someone holding the keys instead of counting on a release.But remember to add a few safety watches into your game or things can go wrong real quick. And the sub is only following directions you said two hours no matter what. To bad that you are having trouble breathing, I ain't getting punished for releasing you early just comes to mind. cagedsgt

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

[quote="tiedash"] Hi Chris, firstly welcome to the forum, I hope you have a great time here.
You could try http://fplondon.com I bought my leather collar there and more recently a pair of locking bondage mitts. All the equipment is of very high standard....mostly made by Fetters.
tiedash....
 [/quote]

I was wondering how you manage to release yourself while locked into those mitts? It seems to me that you wouldn't be able to use your fingers to grasp a key to unlock the mitts.

Jericho

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

[quote="Chris"]
Also...an idea I've been wanting to try but lack the technical know how
to do is to have locking nipple clamps. I looked at Gromet's site where
you stick locks in clover clamps. but the idea of how escapes me.
Besides, a fantasy of mine is being able to lock nipple clamps onto my
slave, or myself, and have to wait a small amount of tme for a key or
device to unlock them.
[/quote]

I've looked at my pair of clover clamps, and I think I've figured out a way to lock them on without a lock, but you'll have to alter them to get it to work.

Take a look at your clover clamps, there will be a peice in the center with a groove cut out that slides forward when you open the clamp. All you need to do is determine where you will need to drill a small hole on this part on both clamps so that when they're on your sub, all you'll do is put a small linch pin (or cotter pin, readily available at you local hardware store) through the holes and bend the ends with plyers, and make sure they can't get any tool that might be used to pull the pins out. They won't be able to open the clamps because the pins will prevent that center peice from sliding forward, and keep the clamps closed on your sub.

[quote="Chris"]
And last but not least, I'm not incredibly flexible (hockey and football never needed for me to have flexible arms!), as such, cuffing my hands behind my back with a lock is pretty long if not nearly impossible. I ordered a pair of handcuffs from ebay, but they come with a sliding lock mechanism that can be opened at any time, even without a key. Does anyone know where I can find locking cuffs (like handcuffs) but made with leather (like normal cuffs).
[/quote]

It's been said before, get a quality pair of double locking cuffs, there is one thread on this topic already, and a few good places to look in the 'Links'.

As for locking leather cuffs like handcuffs, I've seen in a number of 'House of Gord' vids where they wrap the wrists and ankles of the sub with leather bands that have two side by side 'bolts' sticking out of them at certain intervals. The hand and anklecuffs are then placed in between the 'bolts' and locked on. The 'bolts' keep the hand cuff centered on the leather band which protects the wrists and ankles from the metal cuffs.

I've just started working on doing something simular with stuff I've bought from the hardware store, preliminary tests are showing alot of promise, I'll keep you posted.

Jericho