Blindfolded?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
lecomte
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Blindfolded?

Unread post by lecomte »

What are the safest  self bondage methods that include ablindfold. I would like to try but  I am afraid that I will not beable to get out without my sight.thanks.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

the way i use is with chains,cuffs,and a hood.i put the key to unlock my hands in another room using either an ice timer or wrapped in lots of electrical tape.i either have to wait for the key to fall or find the ball of electrical tape to get my key.the rest is done by feeling the lock.i also leave the key for the hood in the room i started in.this can be fun sometimes because even though i have my hands loose i usually lose direction whil looking for the keys to my hands,and when i try to get back to where i started i sometimes end up "looking" in the wrong room because i dont know until i bump into something which room i am in.and to top it off both bedrooms(where i usually start)are furnished the same.

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

I also use the ice timer to release keys either in the dark or while blindfolded.  I've used the "blind search" method and the "unwrap the keys" method for prolonging the experience but I personlly find both those methods unsatisfying.  Once I start hunting for the key or unwrapping the ball of tape, my mind switches from "helpless bondage" to "problem solving" and the excitement largely goes away.  Your mileage may vary.As always, you need to plan each session carefully and ensure that your release will, in fact, get you out.  Setting up a bondage session witha blindfold and an ice cube drop then realizing you used the combination lock would be a real bummer.