chained to a treadmill

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
slave_sm
Unfettered Newbie

RE: chained to a treadmill

Unread post by slave_sm »

How's a Domme to keep her subbie exercised, when he's restrained all the time? An acquisition of a treadmill for indoor exercise got my fertile mind working on a way to use it as a selfbondage device...  What was needed is a way to restrain myself to the treadmill, and once running, have no way to shut it off or free myself until the treadmill's timer shut it off. What I came up with was this:By chaining my testicles to the console of the treadmill, hobbling my ankles with a 6" chain, and  handcuffing my hands behind my back,  I effectively prevented any way of getting off of the treadmill.  The keys to the handcuffs were up on the console, and the hobble prevented me from stepping off of the treadmill or straddling the belt.  I chose the length of the chains binding my cock to the treadmill so that it was impossible to step to the side of the belt and balance on the side rail.  Also impossible, (or at least risky enough to prevent me from attempting it) was to turn around while walking on the treadmill and try to reach the keys on the console with my handcuffed hands.Once the treadmill shut off, it was possible to twist around to obtain the handcuff keys and chain locks.A 2:30 minute wmv, 68MB, illustrating my experience,  is available athttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=PD3WW6U9Shuffling on the treadmill, and ratcheting those handcuffs closed behind me was a very exciting sound and feeling!!!slave_sm 

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

I downloaded the movie yesterday (took me five hours so maybe you should think moving it to a faster download site). It looked quite interesting (allthough I would be wearing a lot more clothing: latex of course).One remark: what would have happened when you fell? I mean with your private parts chained to the machine, you would be in some serious trouble if you stumbled while the machine was still working. Maybe you should device a safer method to keep you on the treadmill.

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

I think megauploads.com should rename itself unbelievablyslowdownloads.com, over six hours of downloading in the background. I haven't had a download that slow since the bad old days of using a 28.8 modem.

tiedrubberdoll raises a good point, you'd be in a world of pain if you stumbled and fell over.

A treadmill is a great idea, I wouldn't attach myself by my genitals though.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I wouldn't try this method.  The possibility of excruciating pain is too high to risk.  

PumpedToy
Chair Bound

Unread post by PumpedToy »

Adding a bunch of latex, the addition of a leather harness, some Pony Boots, and a penis gag?????????Mmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhh Good.  

PumpedToy
Chair Bound

Oh, shit. eeerrrrrrrrr shucks. I forgot to add that I downloaded the flick as well. I loved the thought of it, when you finally closed the cuffs behind your back. Keep up the good kink. Ozzy

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

[quote="PumpedToy"]Adding a bunch of latex, the addition of a leather harness, some Pony Boots, and a penis gag?[/quote]

Oh yes, that would be more like it.

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

I didn't see the movie, but I hope you had a breakaway link somewhere! "Trip- OUCH!"Top marks for imagination though.tojo

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by subslut1965 »

One of my friends, Amands on my treadmill....http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/4717 ... 0475qe.jpg

PumpedToy
Chair Bound

I know it's not the right place or time, but I have to say it: Good Grief she's got great nipples. Kinda telegraphing her feelings about her current plight. I love it.PumpedToy

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*ooh* nice picture, but in this picture the same question about a break away stands, only more so!being pulled around the balls is very bad, being pulled around the neck can be fatal very quickly!no matter how carefully you are walking on the tred mill the risk oftripping or falling remains.  you need to make sure that this isnot going to bring any unaceptable consiquences with it!

Ala_Showoff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ala_Showoff »

Great idea!  I'd love to try it but like the others, I'm a bit concerned about the consequences of accidentally stumbling!  ouch!  Talk about walking and talking funny for a looonnng time afterward![quote="subslut1965"]One of my friends, Amands on my treadmill....http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/4717 ... 0475qe.jpg[/quote][quote="PumpedToy"]I know it's not the right place or time, but I have to say it: Good Grief she's got great nipples. Kinda telegraphing her feelings about her current plight. I love it.PumpedToy[/quote]Just gotta say... ditto Pumped's thoughts!  nice.Ala_Showoff38671.7490625

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

She DOES have great nipples, hard as little rocks, but she can't stand nipple clamps, which is how I usually attach my somewhat willing victems to the treadmill. If I'm self binding, or if I wasn't watching very closely, i would use the treadmill turn off key. Almost all treadmills have them and they attach to you via a lanyard. If you fall or zoom off the end of the track, it pulls the switch loose and shuts down the machine.being on a treadmill in 5" heels, with the machine set on a varying cycle so sometimes you have to jog and sometimes walk is exciting. The hobble on the ankles is fun also.  

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Here is Nikki, another friend.... You be the judge.http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2946 ... b.jpgNikki joged along pretty good for a while, but then it kicked into hi gear and she slid off the back. She said later that the clover clamps really pulled....

JohnH
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JohnH »

I've seen a story about a treadmill and bondage........but unable to remember where  

Ala_Showoff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ala_Showoff »

For a sub, you sure do have a mean streak! I love it!And great looking play pals!    If you ever need a volunteer ... lol Now that you mention it, our treadmill does have one of those safety kill keys!   Now you've got me planning some really good self bondage thoughts!  I'll have to do some more planning and dreaming on this one.Too bad I get the house to myself so very unoften.

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Thanks for the reassurance re the safety- I lie awake at night wondering what risks people take. Must be due to the things I've had go wrong...Thanks also for the pics- thank the lovely ladies for me & commiserations for the sore nipples! ('That's a double ouch!') Here's a research topic "Are women's nipples more tender than mens?" I'd like to volunteer for the project in any way!So when are you starting your website SS?tojo

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

i am very glad to read about the safety kill keys! as for a story involving a tread mill, there is a (to me) increadibly sexy section in one of the House of Gord books about this.from memory (its late, so i am not going to type in a many page passage*raspberry*) the woman is dressed in a skin tight leather cat suit,with breast cut outs, and her pussy and anus exposed.  her armsare bound up behind her in the small of her back, and she is placedinto very tall high heals once placed on the tread mill she is attached to it via three chains, which connect to her nipples and her clit to make sure that she keeps up with the tread mill all three chains areset to give her an "encouraging" electric shock if they get pulledtight... reality note - there are possible safety concerns here!so she is set off on her nice little walk, in this rather vulnerableposition.  once she is walking at a nice steady pace she discoversthat there is nothing she can do to stop herself being groped, fondled,and after a little while having toys, fingers, and later a soliderrection inserted into her two lower holes... a "seat" placed over the tread mill came in rather useful at this point as for safety, in the story she was not told, but the chains all hadweak links, so while she would be encouraged to keep up if she couldnot they would all break away nice and safely.i do hope i am not giving subslut ideas here...  *innocent expression number 48*

slave_sm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave_sm »

thanks for the comments; my apologies for the slow site.  my treadmill also has a kill switch, i didn't work it into the scene; but concerns about an accident had me set the pace very slow...  my next attempt i'll get more safety worked in.And as those pictures go, nipples seem to be a very effective attachment point (or shall i say "points")

zorfdt
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by zorfdt »

[quote="subslut1965"]Nikki joged along pretty good for a while, but then it kicked into hi gear and she slid off the back. She said later that the clover clamps really pulled....[/quote] I can imagine it would be quite tough to walk or even jog in heels like that especially so close to the front of the treadmill.  Of course the gag and bound arms I'm sure didn't help much either.Now you have me wondering if I should get a treadmill to catch up on some exercise ;)