Chains anyone?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Chains anyone?

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

Up to a year ago, I've always used ropes or tape to tie myself up, I always kept a knife somewere to cut me free. But it all changed when I had a little accident with my knife and cut myself pretty hard.I had just finished wrapping myself up in cling film, my legs, torso, arms and head were all wrapped up. Legs were wrapped together, and my arms were still free. I had wrapped wide electrical tape, black one, over the cling film all over my body and arms. I was just starting to put the tape on my head. On my body, I just roll out the tape, but to wrap up my head, I use short pieces of tape so that it does not get too tight. So, I was cutting pieces of tape and nearly finished doing my face. I was about to cut the last two pieces of tape to cover my eyes (after that, i would have taken the rope that was on my bed to tie my arms behing my back) when I suddenly cut myself in my hand. At first I didn't even notice, the blade I used was razor sharp (one of those Stanley knives) so it cut through my hand with little resistance. Suddenly I noticed that my hand was covered with blood, I was bleeding quite hard and cursed myself for being so stupid to use such a sharp knife.So, there I was all wrapped up and bleeding like hell. Luckily I didn't panic, I quickly cut the cling film from my head and I hobbled over to the light switch and turned on the lights so that I could inspect my wound (It wasn't hurting much, else I would have completely cut myself free). When the lights were on, I could see that the wound was pretty deep, but it was quite a clean cut. I didn't think i needed a docter, but the wound had to be cleaned. With my body still wrapped up, I hobbled to the bathroom (which is next to my bedroom) and cleaned the wound with water. At that time, i noticed that the bleeding was deminishing. I desinfected the wound and applied a bandage to it.After that, I took a pair of scissors back to my bedroom and continued the session, wrapped my head up again and taped it. Then i tied my arms behind my back and enjoyed being wrapped up for the next few hours.When I untied myself (using the scissors this time) I checked the wound again (just to be sure) and decided that it wasn't that bad. Afterwards, it took three weeks for it to heal and even a year later there is still a little scar to be seen.Ever since then I just don't trust knives anymore when doing self bondage, so I decided to use chains instead. At first I wasn't too enthousisastic about it, but i found out that with chains and padlocks, you can really tie yourself up inescapably (when doing SB with ropes, I usually didn't need my knives or scissors as in most cases I was able to wiggle free after a few attempts).

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Another good trick is to use leather cuffs locked on, with chains as required. With the leather, you can roll around & struggle without causing too much damage to wrists & ankles. Years ago, I discovered that if you drill holes through a leather strap, such as a dog collar, you can buckle it on, & slip a padlock through the holes in such a way that it can't be removed. One on each wrist can be padlocked together, or with a chain between them. If you put a chain around any limb, the pinioned parts can swell up- the chain doesn't stretch, ouch! You've also got to be careful with leather collars around your neck, particularly if it's warm & you struggle & get excited, your neck will swell up, but the collar won't. (Gasp)!This stuff is fun, but can be dangerous- I'd hate to read about one of you guys in the newspaper! Even over enthusiastic partners can cause injury- been there! Good point TRD.tojo

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i have been using chains and padlocks for years.theres an interesting little program for encoding files for a period of time that can make a session even more interesting.its called timelock.put your keys in a metal box,lock the box with a combination lock,have a pic of the combo in a file and encript it.assuming you have used a lock you can change the combo on every time you use it then you will not know what the combo is and cant get to the keys till timelock decripts the file and you can look at the pic.good luck with your chains,i know i love them andwill continue to use them.and tojo is right about leeather cuffe they make it even more interesting because you can do long term bondage and leav no tale tale signs you have been bound.

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

I have been using home made leather cuffs made from a leather belt and a lock hasps, then put a soft liner inthe inside of it, I can probably wear these cuffs for hours, not be able to get loose, and have no signs of having them on ne within a couple of hours, I'm very happy with the way they've turned out.

Jericho

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

Chains are great.  I love them.  The combination lock at sunrise and the ice cube are two virtually foolproof releases and both are adaptable to long- or short-term bondage.  Enjoy!

smarty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by smarty »

I have used electric timers connected to electromagets (security supply companies ones made to hold doors open), make sure that you use a weight with the key.

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

I thought of using electromagnets to release the key but never actually bougth them, mainly because I didn't know were to buy them.Do you have a link or an adress of such a company, smarty?

Carumbad
Chair Bound

Unread post by Carumbad »

[quote="tiedrubberdoll"] I thought of using electromagnets to release
the key but never actually bougth them, mainly because I didn't know
were to buy them.
Do you have a link or an adress of such a company, smarty?[/
QUOTE]

http://www.doorentryonline.co.uk

I purchased from them a while back, found them quite cheap and very
quick delivery.