Favorite sb position with hands in front

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
leatherbound
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Favorite sb position with hands in front

Unread post by leatherbound »

Wrists cuffed behind my back, ankles cuffed and locked together,
with a short chain connecting wrists and ankles. It makes it tough to
get around.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi leatherbound, and welcome to the forum!  Great avatar by the way!

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

Wrists secured to thighs, palms flat on buttocks.  Not in back,but not in front:  just out of the way and unable to do much ofanything...

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Aah perfect, tightleebound- my ideal mummy position also!!

sylvia
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sylvia »

[quote="Jericho"]at times housework feels like slave workJericho[/quote] That's one of the reasons, why I like it sometimes.

ratbert
Chair Bound

Unread post by ratbert »

Hello, I'm new to this forum but have been a "card carring practicianer" since I was able to order my first fficial police handcuffs from the back of my Bpy's Life Magazine.  Hands behind the back does make you more helpless, but hands in front can make for very interesting fun too.  One position I use sometimes is attaching my leg cuffs to the back of my very wide collar.  Yes, I know it's dangerous, but I never lock the attaching chain too tight, and have never had any light-headedness, even with sometimes frantic struggling.  Then I lock a pair of german standard cleuso handcuffs to the front of the collar.  These cuffs are nice as the can be double locked without the keys with an easy click of your finger.  With your wrists locked tight up  under your chin, it's very hard to unclamp nipple clamps.  I do put my emergency key on the nipple clamp attaching chain, so I can get out early, but I have to then pull off the clamps, Ouch!   Believe me, this option gets worse ans worse as every minute passes!In this position, I can lie on my tummy and support my upper chest to decrease tension on my neck and pressure on my nipples.  Plus I can chat and type using IM online.  I just put my laptop on the bed with me.  How do I get out?  I use a realitors lockbox with a resetable combo and Timelock to get the keys.  This works perfectly, which ban be a bit scary.  Plus you can trade timelock remote setting codes with friends, which can add bit of spice.Thanks for the great forum!ratbert