Looking for a steel bondage blacksmith

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

RE: Looking for a steel bondage blacksmith

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

I have created several designs for steel bondage gear: manacles, legirons, collars and the like.  I've tried several shops online but no one seems to do good custom work.  I'd like someone who can bend and weld heavy stainless steel but would be happy with someone who could make nice prototypes in mild steel.  I'd prefer dealing with someone in the US or Canada to facilitate phone conversations and shipping but would consider a good source in Europe.  Anyone have an email or URL for a good custom bondage blacksmith?

bonds_of_steel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bonds_of_steel »

Hello. i think i can be of service to you. check out my web site http://www.theduchy.com/ and let me know what i can help you with. Thanks, Brian

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="dungeonmouse"]I have created several designs for steel bondage gear: manacles, legirons, collars and the like.  I've tried several shops online but no one seems to do good custom work.  I'd like someone who can bend and weld heavy stainless steel but would be happy with someone who could make nice prototypes in mild steel.  I'd prefer dealing with someone in the US or Canada to facilitate phone conversations and shipping but would consider a good source in Europe.  Anyone have an email or URL for a good custom bondage blacksmith?[/quote]Have you even created a design for a lockable metal human muzzle?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Ohh, that would be sweet!

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Brian - I have and I will.Hypercat - not yet!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="dungeonmouse"]Hypercat - not yet![/quote]Have you already somenthing in mind?Honestly, I hope you willn't put anything inside the mouth panel. The idea of having steel into my mouth doesn't turn me on Steel is nice to see and to touch, but not to taste. That's the reason for which the first coffes you make with a new mocha are disgusting   

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Well, maybe you could flavor the steel that's in your mouth.  Or perhaps a gag could be installed, I don't know.

bonds_of_steel
Unfettered Newbie

I have made a couple of steel muzzles before. I recommend that the mouth gag be dipped in multiple layers of medical silocone to come up with the right size and so that you won't risk a chiped tooth. Just my 2 cents.  

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Have you some drawings of them?

bonds_of_steel
Unfettered Newbie

i dont have any drawings but i do have some pics of some of the ones i built a long time ago i will see if i can find them and post them

bonds_of_steel
Unfettered Newbie

i looked all over and i don't have any pics left of the steel muzzels. i must have lost them when the computer got a harddrive virus. if you want i can make one from you sketch or posted pics and see if it was what you would be looking for. no presure to buy just want to help out if i can

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

I have posted some designs for steel cuffs at:www.geocities.com/dungeonmouse51/perman ... htmlAnyone interested in dungeon cuffs is welcome to take a look and provide comments, either here on the forum or to me via private message/email.  Thanks for your input.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="dungeonmouse"]I have posted some designs for steel cuffs at:www.geocities.com/dungeonmouse51/perman ... htmlAnyone interested in dungeon cuffs is welcome to take a look and provide comments, either here on the forum or to me via private message/email.  Thanks for your input.[/quote] Wow.Certianlly...ahem...raises my attention!