Birthday bound

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Birthday bound

Unread post by bisubcross »

Well here I sit on my birthday, I have the day off from work thanks to hurricane Wilma. Spent yesterday with some friends celebrating a bit so my head hurts just a little.Saturday I decided to celebrate on my own. Got myself a hotel room and brought all my toys with me. Started off with a hot shower and some stretching to loosen up a little, then the fun began.After drying off I proceeded to get dressed. Everything I was going to wear was black. Started off with a bra and thong panties. Next came thigh high stockings and pumps with ankle straps and 5 inch heels. Then to top it off a stretch mini skirt and sleeveless top along with a blond wig.  I decided to go with a chair tie and to be a little daring. I set up the chair right in front of the entrance to the room.  I got all the rope and gag all laid out on a table that I pulled over by the door. Next I pulled the thong to one side, lubed up a medium sized buttplug and worked into me. I then placed a vibrator on the chair and sat on it so that it was touching the buttplug at one end and my balls at the other. The control for it was in front so I could reach it to turn it on. Next came the part I like best. I tied each ankle to a chair leg and cinched them tight. Then I tied my thighs to the chair legs and seat cinching them tight to keep my legs firmly in place. Next came a rope around my waist against the chair back and seat holding me down and back against the chair. I then wound another rope around my chest and over my shoulders and around the chair back pinning me against the chair back. I then reached down and turned on the vibrator, one that is a little on the noisy side. It felt incredible, the vibrations going thru the plug, my balls and the area in between(not sure what that area is called). I then put a wrist coil on one wrist with a zip tie to cinch it tight. Next came the ballgag and blindfold. Feeling next to me I found the leather belt I planned to use for my elbows. I had preadjusted it so I could slide my arms into it with a little struggle. It pulled my arms together, but not so tight that I would not be able to get out later. I reached behind the chair back and worked the belt up my arms till it was past my elbows holding my upper arms together. Finally I squeezed my other hand into the wrist coil and pulled the zip tie as tight as it would go leaving me totally helpless. My only release now was when the ice melted.Sorry, forgot to mention my release. I tied a string to the chair back. The other end was conncted to a keyring that was attached to a pair of EMT shears. The keyring was hooked up to a ice/stocking release so that when the ice melted I could pull the shears over and cut myself loose.As I sat there I realized just how loud the vibrator was in the quiet room. I knew that it could be heard outside the door. The sensations thru the plug and my balls were incredible. I sat there squiring around enjoying every bit of it. Occasionaly I could hear people passing in the hall. The vibrator was really starting to get to me and it was hard not to moan into my gag. At one point I was so far into it that I did not hear someone coming down the hall. As I sat there moaning I became aware that there was quiet voices outside my door. I tried to be quiet but there was nothing I could do about the noise from the vibrator. I then heard the giggling of two women along with some more quiet voices. They stayed outside the door for a few minutes listening. I could not control myself any longer and a moan escaped thru my gag. Immediatly I heard them quietly giggle again and I decided to just let go. I got back into enjoying the sensations and didn't care if they heard me or not. The thought of someone hearing my pleasure just sent me into space and I know I must have gotten rather loud. I got so lost in my pleasure that I never heard them walk away. I'm sure they enjoyed listening to the vib and my moans. I was so incredibly horny that when the shears finally came loose I cut my arms free and immediatly masturbated before finishing untying myself.I wound up doing a hogtie on myself later in the night using the ring devise, but my legs cramped up and I could only stay in it for ten minutes. Thankfully I had thought ahead and left the shears right next to me so I could get loose whenever I wished.  All in all I had a wonderful time, and I'm sure those women will have something to talk about for quite some time.

Lilifee
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lilifee »

GREAT!!!!!That was really a  Happy birthday!

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

I expect hearing your pleasure probably put those women in the mood themselves. (For pleasure, probably not for bondage, although you never know!)
Happy Birthday anyway, even on your own you've shown you know how to enjoy it!

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to spend it!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Happy Birthday Great story

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

*starts up orchestra*This is your birthday song, it isin't very long!*Orchestra winds down and packs up*

bondageguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bondageguy »

that sounds like one hell of a birthday

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

This sounds like a new thread:  "how I spent my Birthday". When I turned 50, wife agreed to bag me for 50 hours (spread overseveral days) and torment me no-end (see avaitar for example)Any others?TBtightleebound38665.8280439815