Renewed Chastity intetest from Keyholder

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Renewed Chastity intetest from Keyholder

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

My wife has recently suggested we start playing with our "device" again after a few years of no interest (on her side) in any kink at all, thus reducing me to risky selfbondage without her knowledge.

So obviously her desire to lock me up again was welcome news and I leapt at the chance!! I was then kept locked in oir CB6000s feom that thursday night until sunday night when she then wanted sex and after a bit of locked foreplay I was released for an amazing session!

During this she talked about "next time" taking the key everywhere with her and trying "not to lose it" as I know what shes like. This would be a particular problem as we are now down to our last key for the lock in question...but not insurmountable as it is only a cb6000s and therefore the hasp is exposed. Now the challenge for me is to bring up the subject of ordering a steel, smaller cage with integrated lock....wish me luck!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Renewed Chastity intetest from Keyholder

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

lucky you

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

lockedup4eva wrote:This would be a particular problem as we are now down to our last key for the lock in question...but not insurmountable as it is only a cb6000s and therefore the hasp is exposed. Now the challenge for me is to bring up the subject of ordering a steel, smaller cage with integrated lock....wish me luck!
You might want to just buy some new luggage-sized padlocks to replace the lock with only one key -- the hasps of most of them are JUST small enough to fit through the hole in the pin of the CB6000 line.

There are also plastic devices like the Holy Trainer that have integrated locks.

Any way you look at it, these are good "problems" to have -- congratulations! :D

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Welcome back!
So many people in the same device ...

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

And if she "lost" the key? What's the problem?
dSteve

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Haha, I know right? Buuuut its still only a cb6000s and if I was to be trapped, keyless in a device Id want it to be both tiny and steel, with an integrated lock.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....